Saturday, February 25, 2023

Perfect Jasper According to Benjamin Moore HC Series

My favorite piece of perfect jasper has  olive color layers similar to Sussex Green HC-109 and Wethersfield Moss HC-110.  It also has tones of  Richmond Gold HC-41 in it as well as some branching of Plymouth Brown HC-73 and Valley Forge Brown HC-74. The small accents of sardius red aren't harsh, unique as Vegetable Patch HC-62 and New London Burgundy HC-61.  There are tones of Majestic Sage 1532  and  Victorian Garden 1531  included, since jasper is far more interesting and practical than a string of pearls that actually should have remained inside of the oyster bed they were extracted from.( Oysters were never declared to be food for respecters of the Holy Scriptures.) There's even tones of Home on the Range 483 in the perfect jasper I invested in; my jasper often reminds me of  my  time in Sudbury, Ontario.  Lastly, there is a touch of a  pale rose Benjamin Moore colors more subtle than  Sherwin Williams's 'Cabbage Rose' color, and those imbedded rose colors are Soul Mate 1179 and Pale Petal 1178.

How's that description  of my wonderful gem from an actual  color expert's perspective?  I'm not color blind, but my eyes are weak.  πŸ–ŒπŸŽ¨  

I didn't feel like using my creative writing skills to again write about my high schoolfriend, Brian Wojtecki. πŸ₯ Truthful information sometimes  does  Χ—ָלַΧ£  when  Χ–ְמַן  occurs. 

πŸͺ”   Don't forget the starting  Χœַ  in Strong's  H3940.   🏈  I know I couldn't run 6,818 yards now, but I can remember polite William Zahn of Milwaukee.  I've received notice that it's time for me to  Χ—ָלַΧ₯ for a different venue.  Before I depart,  I wanted to set a firm description of a  jasper foundation stone  in a rugged, Milwaukee Becher Street method..... with a bit of  Mark Becker's area code 715 style included.

Since  Home on the Range 483 did get mentioned and actual cooking skills matter, be advised that: 

H3600: Χ›ִּΧ™Χ¨ means a non-electric cook pot such as a  clay dutch oven referenced in Leviticus 11:35.  

It's probable that  6% of sanctified, anti-abortion, pro-Yehowah humans won't slither into the 94% of those who care more about protecting their electronic devices than protecting themselves against the Biden regime's agenda.  Biden and his companions exhibit a  vile, immoral condition liars commonly achieve described as 'total depravity'.  

I was taught to war with my hands in a game called 'rock, scissors, paper'.   Unlike a more violent version known as 'paper, rock, scissors, shoot', we didn't wait until the 4th 'Fletcher Fist'  motion to reveal our choice of offense.  For example, my friends did not include audibles and only motioned our fist 2X before  our decision was made on our 3rd gesture of our hand. It was :  1X, 2X, (rock, scissors or paper).  The 3rd hand  gesture was either rock, scissors or paper and if a person was improperly trained and did 3 fists pumps before choosing rock, scissor or paper at the word  'shoot',  they lost to PAPER on the 3rd choic

                                         πŸ–Š  πŸ“œ 🌳  πŸŒ²  πŸŒ΄  πŸ¦‘  πŸŒŠ

Which trees bear good fruit to oppose inedible light bulbs on an electrical circuit tree?  

                                               πŸŽπŸ‘πŸ‹πŸŒπŸŠπŸπŸ. 

Let there be carbon emissions for our fruit bearing trees.  

                                      H3603  reminder:     ⚫  = Χ›ִּΧ›ָּΧ¨   

"A punter and keeper are very different positions."  Apex, N.C. proverb

If  I or we 'let it be' as it is now, more than Michigan and Texas will be received toxic, extremely hazardous water deliveries shipped from East Palestine by the Biden regime. If the sun didn't 'shine' for 3 days and 3 nights like the 9th plague in Egypt, I actually would feel comforted and thankful, not frightened.

 πŸ’.  Jasper makes wonderful eye protection if  Greenville's Matthew Light is too bright for your pupils.

 In 'New Retro ' checks of old board game titled 'Big Business' not 'Chris Board', Massachusetts shoes were worth $4000.00, tied with New Jersey aviation at $4000.00.  I've never seen shoes made in Massachusetts recently and I've never seen New Jersey Devils with propellers attached to them.

Whoops, I just noticed some HC-49 Mayflower Red, HC-97 Hancock Gray and plenty of HC-86 Kingsport Gray  in my favorite jasper, not Cameron Rowe or Jared Moe. Maybe Paul Frederick Stanton pressure HC-49 Mayflower Red into my jaspe instead of forcing into Plymouth Rock!               πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ

There's no HC-98-Providence Olive   nor HC-87 Ashley Gray in my favorite jasper in case Wesley Ashley needs to know what a LACK line means.    

Let there be darkness.    My 2nd favorite jasper is actually quite exquisite.                                                                         


  

No comments:

Post a Comment