Monday, February 20, 2023

Recchi's Twilight Zone 577 Mark Twister

 575 A's aren't 577 G's.  A few of us actually aren't in the blessing business, especially when   'blessing business' means payment is expected before a blessing is recited by commercialized  religion people.

After a wonderful day of bowling with a 91 year old Korean War veteran who would be more able to  be commander-in-chief than creepy Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, a Bevent turn of marketing events occurred I was prepared for.

First of all, with Biden sucking on many things other than blood out of a wounded veteran's wounds, thankfully I was deterred from 'dining out and thereby prevented any outward signs that February 21st is George Washington's birthday. Maybe Gerry the referee went to dine out, but such an activity was delayed until the 577th day after  YCZQAL began his 390 left to 40 right days of diligent time keeping.

When people offer us something that is bad for our body those of us who have ears to hear and a functioning brain to adjust our speech patterns, it would be more accurate to say 'no, curse you'' than 'no, thank you'.  This speech adjustment might be as spiritually crucial as Teddy Roosevelt having a wad of papers in fromt of him to reduce the impact of a bullet into his body. Think realistically as a courageous D.A.R.E. officer might be able to do.  If someone offers you a Coca-cola, say 'no, curse you; because the Coca-cola has nothing in it that your body needs. If someone you a cigarette, say 'no, curse you'. If someone offers you a free needled injection with buy-products of aborted baby parts, say 'no, curse you'. The hearer might be appalled at your uncommon line of defense, but if you recovered from cancer or s still have lung. injuries from second-hand smoke, you were cursed by products first and maybe it will be an opportunity for the pusher of dangerous products to reconsider what they offering to someone regardless of whether it is a friend or an enemy.

If Michael the archangel sputtered out 'Yehowah rebuke you, Satan' that might have been Satan's point of redemption if indeed Michael request was granted in spiritual realms. Saying 'no, curse you' might be too blunt to utter to your parents however, an alternate phrase for your friends and kind relatives might be 'no, Coca=cola is a cursed product' and do not say 'thank you' at all until you receive an improved offer.

Bigby V. Carshield was a split decision in Dixon cup finals and both of those companies have their own anti-goodness problems. Bigby's teams compete in arenas owned by imbeciles who refused to make peace with me when they could have. Carshield has lousy commercials with a black woman who is not dressed  like a lady, but a like a whorish politician. I chose to cheer for Carshield because the state of Missouri is still in better political hands than the state of Michigan, especially in governor and senate positions.

If I die tomorrow and didn't report a few incidents today that were at least something to ponder like a former Sunday pew fool,  I wouldn't be able to share the last laugh I had with anyone other than my dust mites  SO I'll share my physical victory today as follows:

After purchasing healthy food from Fresh Thyme, I suspected I would not be able to make a quick meal before getting my products into proper temperature conditions, so I pulled into  Culver 524 like I often had done because the employees there were typically quite thoughtful. However, I saw a sign that was so disgusting to me, namely  that Culver's is proudly now serving  Coca-cola products, that I had to go in to make sure it was not a joke pulled on the store.  As I walked in saw the number 46 as in Biden and it was verified that they had switched from Pepsi to Coca-cola today, I turned around and walked out, saddened that they had went with the  Coca-cola magic pushers instead of some other marketing strategies. I didn't usually drink Pepsi products either, but I was never verbally abused and physically threatened by any Pepsi-cola drivers and I had been abused by a Coca-cola worshipper who also had been a truck driver for Coca-cola. 

I have no idea why the U16 goalie for Carshield lost his temper the way he did after he displayed excellent goalie qualities. I told a lady that his temper was as bad as my ex-husbands and I sure wouldn't want to be in the locker room with him during hit fit of rage. I didn't know his mother was sitting behind me, but what I said was true and I didn't retract it. I did tell that if I was his grandmother, I would tell that young goalie he should be thankful he is living in Missouri rather than in Michigan, based on present political corruption levels.  Maybe Mr. Voix, the angry goalie's teammate, wasn't too thrilled at having to see a teammate explode in anger when maybe #57 deserved a chance to exhibit his skills for Carshield.

Governo the goalie #33 deserves a call from some place like M.S.O.E. or U.W. Superior if a quality goaltender is able to get a collegiate opportunity; he defeated Bigby goalie #23, whose name I don't need to bring into remembrance.

If you hear someone say 'well done', which prophet is a fool going to toss into the well rather than accepting verbal terms such as 'no, curse you' when resisting an offer to do or consume  that which  is wicked?

Referees GERRY and RICHTER were in rink 3 overseeing a match up between New Mexico and California. When I saw GERRY, I dod think of Gerry Hendrikson, one of the only ladies who spoke kindly to me at Stephanie (Merrill Blue Jays) Szmanski's wedding in Rib River, Wisconsin about 2010. I suspect it was 2010 because that's the last time I got to go for a walk with mu granddaughter when she was only a toddler.

I know some other people addicted to Coca-cola that might not have the will power to walk out of Culver's, but Coca-cola and State Farm are still 2 companies I will never intentionally make a business deal with.

577....................605............ Who's Robin Gartner? There are 9 Gartner's listed in hockey database, and Jason Francisco was not in that database. More bizarre news? After writing about the number 194, today I bowling a 194, but I never saw Daryl Boar's itch even during my lousy 119 and 129 games. I peaked in the 2nd game at 194 was that a coincidence or am I a bowling shark that sometimes bowls very bad intentionally?   🐧  Time to keep feeding my mild  case of  polaris extremus.   I'll try not to eat  St. Matthew's greyhound poupon mustard sandwiches.🍀🥬🥀 

🌑 isn't 🌒; 11/29 is now in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment