Wednesday, February 1, 2023

O Yah Ho-Wah ( revision of 'O Canada')

'Redemption is an individual basis, not group therapy or national identity privilege. Thus, I submit the following excellent lyrics to be sung by Ojibwa's or any  American, north or south,  to the  catchy melody associated with 'O Canada'. This can be sung in peaceful protests of corrupt Canadian officials,  pro-abortion judicial rulings  and boarding school atrocities:


 O Yah Ho-Wah 

Be my defender now!

O Yah Ho-Wah

I'm struggling like a plow

With turning heart

I want to be on

Yah Ho-Wah's mighty crew!

Canada is full of errors

And USA is too.

Squad 26

Correct me if you can.

True יהוה

You can  discipline  me.

Pure  יהוה 

Please strongly defend me!


(  The USA and Canadian national anthems have become so unrealistic and don't describe the current condition of those countries  that I feel it is time to stop singing the national anthems of those lyrics until much of the wicked politicians and military personnel catering to Biden and Trudeau  who clearly not defending the constitution are convicted of treason  or die off from pestilence they brought upon themselves. )

(Advance, N.C. notice: I'll choose goalie  Carey Price as 'Mr. 1755' since that which is trusted and behind a person is as a 'rear guard'. )

  Sincerely, 

 Musical Liaison Officer of  דּוּמָם and it's 650th Squadron 🔴

No comments:

Post a Comment