Friday, February 24, 2023

Post 1776: Tech Deadline or Trade Lifeline

Since my prior post was quite shallow, I'll let the bots, the military industrial complex buffoons, religious skeptics, stray literary geeks and civilian geniuses decide if I AM now done crossing a virtual body of water leaving plenty of information after reaching land ^  or if I my absence from here means I AM going deeper into a virtual tunnel* after starting to dig as shallow as I could on the previous post.  

ו = W however ב= B or V sometimes.

I won't be praying for the Biden regime and I will be praying for the Putin administration; I will be praying to יהוה, who I also know as Commander Yehowah, for guidance, discretion, discernment, protection and courage to face my body's deadline or grasp a strong lifeline. Indeed, I am exhausted.

Entropy typically occurs prior to arriving at a state of inertia.  🟡

^ indicates a type of rising up to another level process but not floating into the air 🐢💦

* indicates a type of planting, as beans into the soil that wait for proper conditions to rise up ☕

               🌲 🦡  🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊 🦦 🌳

No comments:

Post a Comment