Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Watts: A Non-Dana to Dew

Planning a strategy to divide people also unites certain people against another 'side' of a colon.  I had intended to go for my physical and spiritual therapy today, but road conditions seemed potentially dangerous with swollen rivers and as a result, there is a delay of what I intended to accomplish today.  If the state of Michigan would have properly posecuted the owner of the Suburban Sports Group for their anti-Yahweh deeds, I might have been able to partake in reasonable 'Team Agosta' type anti-drug therapy  nowhere near R-rated trash and 'District 13' scenes in Detroit.  I don't approve of the Ganriel Bedoya and John Koch methods of  community activities even though their methods seem to be getting more popular than the 7th Hebrew letter  'Zayin' but actually  should be less popular than the name 'Satan' an angel who even refrained from murdering Job or Joshua.

I am not a 'Dana'. Dana is a female who usually gears up as a goalie in Port Huron, who is married to another hockey player and who's name I am not afraid to include in comparison studies. Dana is not perfect, but she certainly is much better option than 'Kendra' who had been at the Suburban Sports group and had intended to do harm to me after  I had been willing to 'defend' her during hockey time.  The state of Michigan's hirelings sided with 'Kendra' types and never allowed me to face my cowardly but also very wealthy accusers  when I wanted a peace process to continue rather than be halted by 'Nazi mentality' staff of the 'Suburban Sports Group' ownership and staff.   In the future, males or females such as Agosta of the Vancouver Police Department might go through something far worse thanI have survived because state of Michigan personnel did not do GOOD works, but they did works that they got paid for.

There was a time when I had done good works for my grandmother, and I cleaned up her household while she was away. When she returned, although her household was cleaner and healthier due to my works, she got very angry at me because I certain things were not in the same place they were before I cleaned up her household. Eventually, my mother saw that her mother's reaction was very wrong, childish and unappreciative of all that I had done for my grandmother and my mother caused my grandmother to apologize to me rather than allowing my grandmother to let the relationship with her actual neighbor and granddaughter be permanently hostile. My mother did good works to correct a wrong response that my grandmother had to my good works, which makes my mother a much better person than the state of Michigan personnel who are hirelings willing to side with lesbians.

 A dew poin and a fleece is what Gideon tested when he was unsure of the the presence of a trustworthy reliable 'GOD' in his life.   I use similar very environmentally safe methods to test those who had some power but actually are not my Creator.  Possibly dangerous road conditions prevented my pursuit of 'happiness' today since participating in hockey produces endorphines, not bullets and bobsleds.  When 'happiness' cant' be pursued, there are options to a  state of mind I can pursue, such as contentment during oppression or satisfaction that I used good judgment when there are flood warnings in my county.  I get along with "Dana' about as good as I used to get along with  Cindy Goldsmith which means we are not friends but I know that when "Dana' is playing goalie, she is not representing a lesbian, she is tough and for at least a short period of time, we are neighbors on an ice rink that we also rented space in.  I want to try to get along with Dana even if we are not friends because we have chosen hockey as a strategies for physical therapy instead of trying trying to impress a' judge' with figure skating outfits, beating up a family member or swimming our way out of flood waters with Leonce Rhodes.

I just achieved a state of contentment by writing some historical facts and present non-fiction that  those who are not AFRAID of the truth should try to learn from and possibly discuss with others. Once again Chris Chelios proved that although he is financially 'loaded' , he has been able to defend himself better than he defended one of his former employees who ended up murdered without my approval or consent.  The man billions of humans have  called 'Jesus'  in translation err also did not protect a man named 'Judas Iscariot' and there are times even God does not choose to protect and defend everyone, so learning how to defend ourselves does become an activity much more useful than playing with expensive bobsleds, becoming a fool on figure skates or  staying in a household that is full of second-hand  cigarette smoke.

I am quite sure that Brian GIonta knows that a rubber hose clamp is better than an Olympic medal and if he doesn't, he needs a different 'God' to counsel him so he doesn't end up as ignorant and useless to society as Scott Hamilton, Shaun White,  Miss L. Vonn, three of the most anti-Yeshua, immature, childish adults on the face of the earth that isn't currently flooding EVERYWHERE because HVHY promised he would never flood the entire earth again.

What I wanted other non-elected chosen officials in Port Huron to compare is Adam Rockwood's motives in  and '11' position to 'Dana'  and Psalm 37 verse 4 strategies.  Zirbel comparisons belong in the Chris Nelson category or Madison Mohawk bus lines. Some other people compare the results of  gunshots wounds to crucifixtion wounds for medical, historical or self-defense reasons.   It is a fact that many people who deserved death actually did get crucified in recent history and others have been allowed to live but are being tortured or tormented by systems that are not designed to make them 'happy' but do make them react to the offenses against them.

Some people will react badly to Sweden's combat loss to Germany and might be very intrigued by the Russian and Czech men's hockey battles or Team Agosta vs. The USA Girlie Team.  Hockey battles look more like war in heaven than hell on earth.  The commercials that NBC swines allow on their airwaves that is a shame and often just as dangerous to the community as the USA gymnastics program because the perfect virtuous spirit MODESTY is not required by the local USA laws.  When the apostle people mentioned adding virtue to your mind as part of an anti-idoltry holy purification process, I am quite sure 'Peter' he wasn't referring to an Olympic contestant  nor a woman named Jamie Hallas even if she started a Torah production strand and an Erustus Timothy Hallas from her DNA strands with the sperm of her Nick who isn't a Backstrom, a Nohelty or a Lidstrom.

Watts is a name seen in Collingwood, Ontario and which had been seen assigned to squad 20 Late in Milwaukee occasionally in Levi divisions.   South Korean officials would have been better off inviting  the spirit of Tae Kwon Do that men like Ezequiel DelFino so graciously display into their country than allowing the spirit of haughty Russian figure skaters and immature playboys like Shaun White who actually do not improve the landscape nor South Korea's anti-HVHY atmosphere with his self-indulgent childish activities and idolatrous atrocities of spiritual warfare.

Did I hear Rob Stauber's name? It seems I may have gotten some information about Agosta's coach wrong, not knowing her local coach is not the same as her Olympic team coach. It also sure seems like a lot of people who have been very  kind to me in the past such as Andy Brandt, Jim Montgomery and Mr. Namenstnikov seem to be advancing and leaving me behind hoping my  situation eventually changes because some decent team or household decides that they need a person with my skills and attitude and are willing to make me an offer I could refuse, but I won't refuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment