Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Empty 'Booze' Bottle Vs. 1 Bullet

Michigan is a filthy state in most areas I have seen, and that is not a sin I can forgive.  Here is what I hope crime prevention people don't forget: 1 heavy empty C&J Apple liquor bottle can do more harm to a human bring or to become a larger safety threat if broken than 1 bullet nowhere near a gun!

I have been in riot-type situations where bottles were being launched at police from 2nd and 3rd floor porches; once those bottle were broken on the ground, the local Milwaukee Hispanic population had their own dangerous trash in addition to whatever other dangers they had nearby in often unclean environments.

After having a decent brunch in 'Maria's' located in Port Huron, I took the time, just as I had many times, to take a potential danger and walk it to a trash container. There was a time I had picked up BROKEN glass and properly disposed of it in areas near the Macomb Suburban Ice rink and the Macomb Town Hall, and blasphemers and false accusers labeled me as 'dangerous'???

It is proper and good works for local business owners to clean the areas near their businesses, but many business owners really don't care about how their community looks to a visitor.   Pigs don't litter the earth, VILE , SOCIALLY DEPRAVED HUMANS   DO.

If Floridians and other school administrators keep over-reacting to a single bullet nowhere near a gun, they better realize secondhand smoke is also moreof a danger than a bullet without a gun.  I wonder how safe the Douglas married school teachers would feel in a house with hundreds of bullets and guns in a safe that only their SPOUSE had access to after knowing their spouse was seeking another 'bride'? WhenI didn't feel safe in my own home, I left because I was told the Marathon County Sheriff's Department could not 'do anything' until something 'happened' to me. The dangerous spouse took all of our guns, all of our ammunition and his new'bride' closer to his attorney's office. The spouse who had respect for the laws of the state of Wisconsin ended up in Marietta, GA, Charlotte NC and now is surrounded by Michigan trash-filled ditches, no longer worrying about the world as we know it getting destroyed by forces i do not control. How is it possible to eradicate the earth of all the horrible cameras spying on people, all the horrible conditions on earth and eliminate those who are habitual sinners?

I don't fear the apostle Peter's predictions. Losing the earth by 'fiery flames' if there is something like a 'Planet X',  is no worse than what a certain space shuttle crew didn't survive or requesting economical  cremation after your heart stops working.  As a certain band labeled 'Cross Canadian Ragweed' once sang 'Just one more dark disaster makes us wonder why we are here'.  If you don't stop sinning and make an effort to reverse the horrible trends of 'modern society' and electronic spying, you'll have less of a chance than 1 ounce of 'Jailer's Whiskey' to see anything better that the setting you are in now on earth.

Word '693' is 'arab', not 'Unerring One'. On march 6th, the word in the Zayin series will be Zechariah and I would have been married about 36 years if my first husband didn't start smoking marijuana, didn't start behaving as though he was 'Michael Jackson' , didn't start using 2 different social security numbers, didn't decide to become a theif and didn't leave me for disk jockey Carla Derringer........ 'Zechar' means 'remember' not 'dismember'.
I have not been married 36 years; I have been unmarried since the day I was served with a divorce request by a man who loved his gun safe and was never sorry to the point of genuine repentance for any of his sins to be forgiven.

The orange bullet is sometimes rubber. Eric Lindros just completed another year of life on earth after trusting in a dagger for self-defense when he was not near his parents. I suppose it is night light savings time, not daylight savings time.

No comments:

Post a Comment