Monday, February 5, 2018

Anti-Lucifer Addendum 510: Who Is Patrick Flatley?

If you did not watch Superbowl LII, you actually resisted an evil spirit which is sometimes more difficult to successfully resist than a good spouse.  Too often, an evil spouse resists their good spouse and eventually the direction of the good spouse is not in their control.

The spirit of Lucifer is often in people labeled ' Shane Brennan'. The spirit of Lucifer produces unholy products, lets them 'loose' into a community and people that do not resist the spirit of Lucifer get a non-lethal  dose of spiritual toxins that pulls them farther away from Truth and holiness than a single light bulb ever could.  When a person does effectively resist the spirit of Lucifer or 'Pink' nasty forms of unholy attractions, it frees up their time to  and space for the company of good spirits in their worldly dimensions.

Here is some practical advice when adversarial conditions arise:

A) Remind yourself that adversarial conditions are much better than enemy-created conditions. For instanc, an adversary of your current 'god' might be a more intelligent diety trying to expose your inferior god's trickery.  An enemy-created condition usually includes intentional forms of deceit known as illusions and trickery.

B) When you arrive at a destination you desired to be at, do research on numbers that clearly are not '666'.  If you notice interesting numeric patterns,  make a note and try and find a constant associated with that number rather than a variable. Non-trivial pursuits occur far more often than trivial pursuits in the spiritual and physical realm realm.  Keeping aware of numerology patterns might indicate computer warfare is a genuine problem. For instance:

Ohio license plates EZ 888 and EZ 8899 were both seen today on opposite sides of 'China East' cafe in Piqua so they should not have been seen in East China school district in Michigan. Intentional deceivers such as 'Shane Brennan' might try to make duplicates of license plates but are unable to duplicate the life and current position of a notable Canadian named 'Pascal Dupuis'.

G)  I heard  a seemingly intelligent man speak about a ghostly presence that he referred to as 'G'. What I heard from him didn't surprise me, especially when he correctly stated that I was not going to like the rosary and crucifix he pulled out of his pocket. Eventually, I tried to steer him away from a sign of death and torture and suggested he request admission into the tribe of Asher. I was an adversary to his 'pope' system. not an enemy of the information he shared with me about  the benefits of apple cider vinegar to combat heart disease

D) When the Sun is not under our feet, ice-covered roadways become an adversarial condition that are more dangerous than playing hockey against Colleen Jacoby. Just as weather conditions affected the travel direction of Egyptian armies, getting 'slowed down' might be exactly what prevents another person from suspecting you are insane rather than an intelligent form of an angelic Gadite..  The decisions you make to face adversarial conditions can benefit others.

H) Keeping 'D' in mind, I chose to go into a 'Cracker Barrel' restaurant to resist being exposed to Superbowl toxicity.  I did hear audible toxins emit from a recording of 'Tim McGraw' but like any Nazi-influnced air strike,  the McGraw anti-Yehovah attack did not change my course of direction. If I had control of the airwaves, Eric Carmen and the Rasberries might have been aired and may have been disturbing to someone who has a strong dislike of rasberriesfor some reason. Tim McGraw's blasphemous words do might vex holy spirits but a good way to resist toxic music audibles is to whistle a non-toxic tune such as the theme from 'The Great Escape' or by uttering facts about Irene Ryan and the number '17' as it applies to the Andy Moog facts and Petr Sykora figures.

V) I heard the roads were SLiCK, which is chemistry is a '50' matter. Sure enough, moisture frozen near I-75 and a thin layer of ice looked like a shallow sea of glass on sidewalks and even on a black Jeep. Intelligent people avoid driving on iced roadways if their God makes it possible, and my God made it possible for me to avoid driving on SLiCK iced Ohio roadways. If goodness and kindness wasn't following me, I gave evil and stupidity a chance to go ahead of me. If goodness and kindness were following me, I gave those spirits a chance to get ahead of me and prepare a safe route ahead for me.

Z) If your '262' is Kevin Dineen instead of Sergei Fedorov, it means you have chosen a different constant in non-trivial pursuits of hockey facts and figures.If your 204 is Andrew Brunette, you are using 'points' as a constant rather than Jerome Pinkus as a constant at 204. The right to choose your own constants is important when resisting enemies such as HGTV figures or fake blonde figures. When I entered a place in Piqua labeled as a Jazz club and a '319', there was no jazz music inside and instead the spiritually toxic images of New England Patriots was emerging from  "Jimbotrons' not a jumbotron. Jimbotrons acan produce as much trouble as a Dr. Suess book if you are seeking Truth and a realistic way of improving your lifeskills during spiritual battles.

C) Donald Trump is not a good male role model and he lowers himself to Antonio Brown standards when  he shakes the hands of pompom girls dressed  as foolishly as Carrie Underwood.  The typical  son of perdition will meet, greet and dine with any female that is not dressed like a holy saint of Yehovah. The elect of Yehovah will meet and RESIST any entity not dressed like a holy angel of the God of Zebulun.  At C level, the St. Francis Xavier rule does not always apply as well as the C as in Charles Rotramel rule of uniform additions.

T) What you type might matter as might matter as much as the type of bait you use to try to catch a thief in the day. Theives do no only work at night, so this is an example of how to prevent someone from stealing your mind, even if they stole your heart-shaped ideas:
Fill in the blank honestly:

" I love ________________'

Once you fill in the blank, a person might suspect that you do not hate them and you are not their enemy. This can decrease pressure in point systems.

Y) I love Viktor Koslov,  who is 409th in NHL points.

It doesn't matter to me if Viktor Koslov hates me, but  now a few people know I don't hate Viktor Koslov. Viktor Koslov might have captured my attention, but he hasn't stolen my mind nor my ability to type 'I love the spirit of prophesy' or 'I love the prophet Zechariah'. It is possible to love others you have never seen face to face based on the information you have sorted through in the decision-making portions of your mind. It is stupidity to claim to love THINGS or fictional characters, since it is foolish to love entities which are unable to have YOU or save you from the spirit of deception.

I could have typed ' I love Patrick Flatley', but I honestly do not know if Patrick Flatley exists yet because I have not done any research on Patrick Flatley.  Patrick Flatley might be like Zeus or Thorite instead of like Joker or JPaw, notablle 'Puppy Bowl 14'  contestants.

K) Knowledge of people's behavior can prevent you from loving them even if you had loved them in the past. For example, I do not love Mark Johnson, listed as having 508 points, and I am an adversary to the spirit of Mark Johnson for non-mythological reasons.

L) Gary Suter has a variable of 510 points in NHL facts and figures. The number 510 does not mean anything to me, but the numbers 537,500, 1135 and 733 do. If the number 669 is significant to you, read thies aloud:  Aleph Pey Resh Yod Mem' and compare it to 'Ephraim'. I am not an Ephraimite, so I admire and  study  the letters 'Gimel Dalet' which doesn't spell 'Detroit' for an anti-Lucifer reason.

M) If you suspect the Masonic Lodge people have been causing trouble, you may be correct. When I traveled from HIghway 29 to HIghway 36, it was similar to switching from a Rod Carew route to a Joe Nathan route in order to make an anti-Butler baseball point of reference to my own strategic memory exercises.

N) Beth-Tsoor day was very interesting and a few people were quite entertaining and hospitable to me in Dublin, Ohio. Day 1049 has ended, and go try and study biblical word # 1050 , compare the Hebrew to the Greek and keep resisting the spirit of Jezebel instead of starting a non-trivial pursuit of  escargot, Coca-cola, Twizzlers and bouquets of thorny cut roses that are as useless and financially wasteful as wicked illusions of the unholy 'Prince' figures in US Bank Stadium.



No comments:

Post a Comment