Saturday, February 24, 2018

Derrick Roy Changes from F-troop to One Man Squad 75!



The headlines have Bryan Little to dew or something to Dewey decimal points with the rest of this anti-CocaCola post. Life goes better without CocaCola, and the things that go better with CocaCola only need rust removal.

After hearing from a Richman while waiting for a poor man, I decided to ask the Richman a question and possibly steer him from the errors of his way sooner than the Tom Brady bunch will.  If I get a response from the Purim gangster sometimes known as an Esther nut case not an Almond, I will post it in a timely manner. Do not hold your breath while waiting for a response, but hope I do get a serious response.


"This is a Zebulun question, so I expect an accurate answer if you are a member of one of the southern tribes such a  Judah or Benjamin.  First, I have been in and out of the state of Israel and I was not only interrogated while there, I was imprisoned and drugged against my will for a much shorter time than Joseph was imprisoned, therefore the current state of Israel is no different than the United States.  It is not up to me to forgive those who do not repent, and unlike Moshe Ben Amram, I would rather have my name kept in the book of Life and let the worshippers of a temporary Persian queen get erased .

What is very different is the growing agricultural cycle, which my family is not unaware of. I would like accurate information regarding the ripening of the barley and fruits in the Haifa because I do not adhere to a rabbinic preset calendar like many do without regret.  Therefore, if you are a true Levite, you will advise me as to whether or not there should be an Adar 2 this year. If I get no aviv report from you, I will seek others for information.

No one who believes the Word made flesh ( the Word of HaShem etched in lambskins IS the WORD made flesh, so you may ignore the Jesus people if you so choose; I am not a  worshipper of anyone named 'Jesus') is going to ignore the prerequisites for firstfruits and grain offerings, so it is evident than many fools, even in the state of Israel, have trusted in the New England Patriots rather than in the people of DG ( Gad), and the curse , which is not a joke, will be on them.  

It is a shame that the state of Israel can sell lotions made in Germany packaged but that it has become nearly impossible to get reliable reports regarding the barley stages in the Haifa area, which even Napthali, the lowly 'deer' types, will seeking eventually.When you target only a 'Jewish' audience, you neglect the weightier matters of the Law that even a scattered Gadite won't neglect.

December 7th is 'Pearl Harbor Day', not Adar 7.  I have also been to the Wawel in Poland, so I am quite aware of that the forst letter of the Law is a Beit, and the 3rd is an Aleph. The 'vav' starts the 2nd book, which includes this 20th week grain question.

This request and your response will be posted. Disobeying an intoxicated PERSIAN king's demands is not contrary to Moshe, so the name Vashti is actually more honorable than the name Bathsheba.  Esther got into a beauty contest and 'won'  an outward competition, not an inward spirit examination.

Today is the day Simeon Rice, a warrior who attended Mt. Carmel high school in Chicago, was born in 1974. Although you may not yet believe  all the writings compiled in the  the times of King Agrippa, the tribe of Simeon is sealed 7th and the Levites are sealed 8th, and the original position of the topaz remains next to the Levite's carbuncle ( crysocolla) , in prophetic writings that have been read and believed by a few who used to call themselves 'Christians' but not refer to themselves by another NAME.  

Shalom. "  

It is already the 8th day in Haifa and Eliat, so I did not infringe on Mr. Richman's right to refuse electricity on the 7th day. If you can, listen to Chaim Richman's short commentary from 'the Temple Institute' and see who you think the 'joke' will be on next. However, I know that what happened to Haman was not a 'joke'.

No comments:

Post a Comment