Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Did You Survive Viktor Koslov Day?



Max Pacioretty sounds like a saint compared to Liz Wheeler. I might as well dedicate this post to Sean Hill, former Carolina Hurricane instead of dedicating it to 'nobody'.

Flint, Michigan is a 'sister city' to Togliatta, Russia for reasons unknown to me. When certain people lead the way into turf that is unknown to you, they do act as either good or evil angels. A practical example of a real angel finds you safe shelter in an area that is sometimes near and sometimes very far from a war zone you had been in. When I looked for housing in Charlotte, NC at a time i did not know Shane David Hendrikson had no intention of even trying to keep his 'Christian wedding' vows and had 'approved' my transfer to Charlotte so he could a pursue a female possibly known as 'Cheryl L. Brown', driver of a White Jeep Cherokee, he was breaking many more laws  more serious than hockey rule #405 or #604.  Eric Layne took on an angelic role in Charlotte, and did not abuse his role while leading the way into turf I did not know. I suppose Eric Layne had parental influence that was much better than Rachel A. Snyder or Eric David Hendrikson, and parental influence does affect how a person reacts to another person that is a victim of a crime and seeking safety instead of an acting class to teach them how to fake 'happiness'.

It has been 4 years since I sheltered my son in Michigan for a couple nights, and I still recall how his mind was 'broken' after he returned from Winona State University after a Buch woman  he cared for 'dumped him'.  I was misled by Shane David Hendrikson on February 14th, 1997, not knowing he had a plan to 'use me' in his war against Linda Maria Hendrikson and eventually one of us should prove that Psalm 37:4 is either a bad David theory or absolute Truth. I know Shane David Hendrikson has not committed his ways unto Yahweh nor to Yehovah, but I have committed my ways to HVHY so I do not participate in Valentine games, knowing very well that it is not an appointed sabbath and I know the 'Ash Wednesday' traditions are more useless than a bowl of healthy salsa served in  Port Huron, Michigan.

Keith Johnson is trying to muddle his Methodist way through 'Agent 26' divisions of Yahweh or Yehovah,  while what I sometimes focus on is understanding that destruction IS a part of Yod Hey Vav Hey, and in fact a Bruin can and does ruin objects.  If your LORD is good, part of his obligation is to  allow destructive forces to humiliate rather than save and protect those who have rejected his holy and good instructions.  Egyptian armies were humiliated but Egypt still exists.  I have been humiliated by forces that did not represent Yehovah, and I still exist with clear animosity toward those who have not chosen to protect me when I was most broken in mind. My heart actually never has broken, or I would be dead as a DRONE.

Those who play with or war with electronic objects known as 'drones' are behaving contrary to the spirit of Yahweh/Yehovah.  When a person decides in his mind to put  'joy stick' marks in hands to operate 'drones' that are actually NOT defense because drones CANNOT save any people from their besetting sin patterns, I suspect drone operation is very possibly a mark of beast activity. Spying on your neighbor like a coward from yards or miles apart is NOT what good angels do. Good angels do know how to war with their hands against an evil-doer and it does not break a family or a nation's budget to teach a human how to war with their hands. The United Stated politicians actually all sound like they are wicked servants who have lost a sense of  reality and they should prepare to turn themselves into a mental health facility for evaluation at which point they can choose to prove they understand Hockey Rule #604 (body checking) or understand 'God's Great Outdoors recording #604, since they have already proven they rejected and do not understand the importance and meaning of 'SHAVUOT' or 'Pentecost'.

Cowards use mechanical drones, not good angelic forces.  Financial abusers of power buy and sell drones after demonic socially depraved minds designed them. Drones display such an extreme  lack of social etiquette that even a Fort Wayne Mad Ant with a basketball is capable of looking like an angelic holy genius next to a fool with his hands operating a 'drone'.  If you bought or sold a drone, don't expect  sealed saints or Abaddon to take the 'mark' you took, the ignorant 'stick' mark you took in hands after you decided not to properly check people, bodies of water or areas properly and honorably IN PERSON. The unpredictable spirit of 'Valentine' activities actually is more like the spirit of a dart board, which means there are not actually signs of holy life in a paper heart and in the paper face of Andrew Jackson on a $20 bill and there might have been a childish, intelligent or demonic reason that the 3 on a dart board is below the 20.

It is a shame that Battle Creek, Michigan beasts are causing fiscal and spiritual disasters while operating 'drones' instead of filling up our potholes in Michigan or improving our natural environment to sustain healthy organic grain source for Post cereals or 'Pop Tarts'.   Will high schools in Florida and EVERY OTHER STATE OF TEACHER's UNION now start teaching the book of Exodus or Psalm 37 to their teachers and students to try to better prepare them for post-disaster therapy?

I would suggest that Florida's governor contact Thomas Wahl and Shannon Wahl ask them to get involved in sin-prevention programs designed especially for  people like Army rookie Ashley Maria Hendrikson who was trained to say 'Kill, kill, kill we will' instead of being trained to say ' Look unto me and be ye saved' while keeping Psalm 18 and Psalm 25 in mind.  I suspect that Wahl and Wahl will not respond properly to requests for 'Christian' services anywhere in the United States, and that is based on their past record of 'no good works' that I have ever seen or witnessed.

I searched a map of the earth, as flat as a table top, and could not find the city of Togliatta on it, although the U.S.S.R. is on the map. Angarsk was not where I expected it to be, and the Paris, France area does not represent the love of any 'Adonai' that I would trust.  Krakow is on the map, but I can't see the organ loft in any church on the map. I can't even see St. Kitt's or Nevis, but those places exist.

Haifa is on the map, and my God does not endorse 'drone' activity but does endorse actual locust activity.  If thousands agree with me or are willing to rebuke me because I have erred, those thousands might be shown mercy before they are ever foolishly desire to see the beaches of Calais, France or the body of those who do not believe in the righteous works of St. Uriah the Hittite martyr or Abbadon the Angel who preceeds a STRONG 7th angel.

I am confident that good angels don't operate 'drones' and that Charlotte men like Eric Layne are much better  in thought and deed than Wittenberg women such as Shannon Hendrikson Wahl.  Truth does not offend those who have not been deceiving others with their 'government', 'church' or 'school  of Ashley Wilkes'  activities.

Should I have dedicated this post to Ronald Quackenbush?  It takes much more than passion and dedication to compete in hockey, so don't believe everything you see or hear on anti-Nun television.

'Bottom stories' are often more important that 'top stories' especially when buildings have too many floors. My black "Echo' boots lost their sole power today, but my Caterpillar non-Army boots are still  very tough and wearable. Choose your bottom coverage as carefully and as MODESTLY as you choose your top coverage.

Aleph Mem Tav




No comments:

Post a Comment