Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Example Of Pottentially Dangerous Men WITH Guns

The NRA doesn't care about people who have recovered from brain trauma and are still not allowed to purchase a gun legallly in the United States.  The  'Italian Joe' from Palermo, Italy who HAS a serious temper problem was just seen walking southbound  out of his house, just to the west of my household with a rifle on his shoulder.  Should I now invest in bulletproof glass because a family who is not at peace with me has dangerous weapons instead of hockey sticks while he parades around in his Detroit Redwing jacket?   An extremely paranoid, wealthy person MIGHT decide to install bulletproff glass, but I am not wealthy nor paranoid.


I also know that men with tempers are as dangerous to their own spouse as they are to their neighbors. Because I am not allowed to buy a weapon according to USA laws that are improper and unjust, should I now walk around with a knife in my hand and in plain view as a response to knowing that people who clearly are not my friends have someqhat quick access to guns?  The answer is no, because I rather have my Italian Joe end up in prison that take a chance of being falsely accused when using a typical form of self-defense while near but not in or on enemy turf.

Stupid, overpaid MLB baseball coaches will say something like 'We'll have to play it by ear'. People who prophesy work by mouth, rather than playing 'IT" by ear or playing 'Thing 1' rather than Jennifer Holliday when Jennifer Jordan is nowhere to be seen in a 'Penny Lane' scramble.

'Italian Joe' is as potentially dangerous as James Costa, Jr. and because I know he is, I adjust my behavior accordingly, just as Steven Rowe might know to do sooner than an Tony Granato student labeled 'Roe' would even consider doing.  If yu watch 'Hot Stove', you might nevcr learn that a cold shoulder is usually safer to have nearby than a 'hot stove'.

I sure am thankful that Carl Allen remembered me yesterday and responded to me today, but Carl Allen did have a much different upbringing than Rachel A. Snyder Hendrikson or Rachel Howard had.  I know Carl Allen's family had a female for a head of household, not a arrogant Italian Catholic.  What Carl Allen might not know about Steve Rowe and police pals  could cause him not to even care that Tomas Tatar went to Las Vegas a short period of time before the Las Vegas Jazz Invitational is scheduled AFTER Carl Allen's Michigan State residency program in mid-April.  I know that my family has a history with SOME Maine Bears, and Jimmy Howard is not Garth Snow or Steven Kariya or the fathr of Jim Montgomery. As a metter of fact, Jimmy Howard of the Detroit Redwings might be more like Jimmy Raczek, which means won't believe in  the messages that Reggie Howard White delivered before his death, and he won't believe that when certain nations are  harshly punished for not believing in the ways Yehovah desires mankind to behave, the punishment is a form of an anti-Disneyworld miracle.

Petr Mrazek was not the goalie who put an image of a 'Molech' associate often labeled 'Santa Claus' ont his helmet, and I have no problem encouring the Philadelphia teams not to become like the Philadelphia Eaglles, an NFL team identical in their attitude to the Dallas Cowboys but very unlike the Pittsburgh Steelers or the Cleveland Browns.

It is not a coincidence that a wife named Rachel didn't prevent her husband Jimmy Howard from choosing 'Santa Claus' instead of Miraslav Satan or a Hankook tire to place on his Black Bear head. It is a shame that Rachel A. Snyder's god isn't forcing her to try to get along with her mother-in-law, but Rachel Snyder's god is not the God of Moshe Ben Amram , even though at some point in time she might have to face the true God of Creation rather than thinking a son who doesn't honor his mother, proving he is as anti-commandment as his legal father is, can save her from a miracle called 'righteous punishment' that occurs when  true repentance hasn't occurred.

When I see a black bear get traded to Las Vegas, it is like watching 'Local 21' not become anything like 'Russell Wilson 73'.   Now, Tomas  is more like Eileen Twain or Eulalio Hernandez and will try to survive in a place that is not really his home turf by his own choice.  Detroit, like Mutt, didn't want Tomas Tatar to represent their 'family' anymore nad Tatr can now work next to James Neal instead of next to LeBron James.

If your D constant is Octavio Delgado instead of Eric Lindros, stay with your constant until the constant becomes as unstable as a trench in Sterling Heights, Michigan. T. Jonathan Osgood dod not write the Book of Life, even if it was used in a fake television scene by a boy labeled as 'Opie Taylor' in a fake, programmed role  more realistic than 'Dopey' the dwarf but less realistic than Carl Allen's drumset. Carl Allen may not be fit as a fiddle, but if he is not ashamed to be called my friend, he is better than my own son, Richard, who used to be a friend of mine but has been lured away by a god who does not cry over the sufferings of Jsoeph nor does he regard the commandments from Yehovah to be part of TRUTH and a lampstand  system that has only 7, not 9 flames.

I don;t have to travel as far as Carl Allen does, but I do travel places I can afford to go to in order to work by mouth, not play it by ear.  The letter 'Pey' represents the mouth, not the ear.  Golda Meir is not 'my ear', and I listen to what is being said nearby as carefully as I would listen to Christine Fellows during a softball practice.  Not all coaches are perfect. Each Hebrew letter is PERFECT and represents a portion of Yehovah's love of good communications.

I won't make any false accusations about 'Italian Joe' to the west, but I suspect he is as potentially dangerous with a gun as Gabriel Bedoya was in Chicago.   Unjustified anger and lack of control when there is a dispute is not a fruit of the spirit, even in grapefruit league.

it's the 10th, and do you know who is 12th in compiled NHL penalty minutes? Paul Coffey is 29th, not 12th.

If your D constant if Dorsey, Devery (Harper), or Davidowskii, don't worry if your are not fit as a fiddle. There are many Car; Allen's, but very few Devery Harper types to be for or against.

No comments:

Post a Comment