Monday, February 19, 2018

Was A Bowler At Imperial Lanes Impersonating Tony Wickersham?



Since some deputies in Macomb county apparently got some type of 'enjoyment' out of bothering me and offending me rather than defending me and my non-gun artful approach to a complicated actual dilemma when I was taking part in physical therapy (hockey time), I  decided to question a bowler who labeled himaself as 'SHERIFF' while on lanes 50 and 51 at Imperial lanes on Monday evening, February 19th, 2018.  I asked ' Who is impersonating a sheriff here?' Eventually, a pale male in a 'Kid Rock' shirt decided to answer a few questions from a taxpayer without an attonney, but his answers were cowardly and rather disturbing.

He denied listed on an election ballot so I thought maybe Anthony Wickersham or  Mr. Napoleon' had resigned. He eventually claimed he was a deputy and some sort of 'commander' , but there is only supposed to be 1 SHERIFF with various numbers of deputies.  I asked him what his name was after he denied being Wiskersham and he refused to say what his name is, and that is a shame since that same 'commander' would expect others to tell him their actual name when asked. Instead, one of the Wickersham boys decided to lower himself to 'Scrap' or 'Rhino' level  rather than just answer a simple question honestly.

I asked the cowardly commander a serious but simple question because i actually had been marassed by 2 old pale men that were assigned to lane 20 but seemed to think they could put their belongings on my assigned table on lane 21. The old rude men on lane 20, listed as 'PERRY and DAD' also sat down at my table instead of their table and were very suspicious because they intentionally sat near my purse and my clothing, then acted as if I was wrong for telling them to put their property on their lane 20 table and to stay away from MY property. There were non-pale brown people on lane 19 who the suspicious, obese pale male did not try to share a table with.

The cowardly  man labeled 'SHERIFF" had off-duty conduct unbecoming of an officer and cowards like him are never actually worthy of being considered a good read guard and certainly do not deserve respect in a community.

 If you are afraid to give your real name to the people in your community, you shouldn't be in a PUBLIC OFFICE with or without a gun!!!!

If the pale male labeled' SHERIFF" had been Anthony Wickersham, the conversation would have been totally different because i suspect that Anthony Wickersham would have admitted he was on the ballot and the I could have tried to have a reasonable conversation with him.

The deputy 'commander' who made himself SHERIFF would have been better off claiming he was god of his T-shirt who didn't know how to spell 'LEGION' instead of concealing the ttruth because he was afraid. I wonder if he would have told Beyonce or Kid Rock what his actual name is.

I hope a bunch of men a lot scarier than me show up to watch 'SHERIFF' next Monday and make him consider resigning from his role as a cowardly public servant. The nice police officer from Troy handled an unusual situation much better when I passed them some actual truthful information at PUDGE's while they were dining in peace.

I'm quite sure Kerr Putney would have told me hi s name if asked in a public setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment