Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Did NY Drummer Carl Allen Get Raptured????

If I was in a police squad and an important message was sent to me that I did not resposnd to, my co-workers cared enough to make sure I DID respond so they knew I was safe.  I sent messages by email and by telephone to Carl Allen, wealthy drummer more than a month ago and have gotten no response. I suppose it is probable that Carl Allen doesn't think I am as ''important' to the world as he is, but I will treat Carl Allen as though he is as important as Eric David Hendrikson and Ashley Maria Hendrikson when they were my step-children and they refused to respond properly to letters checking on their condition and reason for their lack of etiquette with their father's family.

Here is a proper example of a way and influential way to try to expel concerns or actually confirm that men like Carl Allen have a tendency to be anti-Scriptural in their behaviors due to unholy influences and they need a dose of the Holy Spirit to correct them:

(sent to Carl Allen)

> I did send you a lengthy email more than a
month ago and got no response which is reason for concern.
If you didn't receive the email, I can resend it, but I
also left a telephone message which was not returned.  It
is my responsibility to according to Scriptures to report
possible offense to the offender, and if I get no response
from you after I indicated I wanted to see your program in
Lansing, I would be extremely disappointed in your lack of
communication skills or worse, your lack of etiquette after
I shared very specific information with you regarding the
struggles I have faced since high school.
> These aren't the
days of All-City jazz ensemble, these are much more
difficult times for many people.  i do think it would be a
good idea for us to catch up on each other's post-Trojan
lives, so I am hoping you respond by telephone or send
another email my indicating that you did receive my last
email and still want to meet in Lansing. Good efforts
usually lead to good results. No effort always lead to some
sort of failure or losses that have consequences. 

...............................................

I sent the above email this morning and already was thankful to get information that Carl is sorry that he didn't  respond to a very serious letter AND is safe, because it is better to be sorry, forgiven and safe.   I still may end up traveling to Lansing based on Carl Allen's efforts, which are better than Ashley Maria Hendrikson, Eric David Hendrikson and Richard Isiaiah Hendrikson's efforts to repair a breech in a form of a 'family' system.

Go Trojans!!!!

The 'Live PD'  Clint Cabbage patch isn't always the best solution to repair a serious situation. 





No comments:

Post a Comment