Friday, February 23, 2018

Letters to An Army Veteran, not Santa Claus or John F. Kennedy




I do appreciate Mikell Clayton's willingness to respond to people he may or may not agree with, usuallyi in a very respectful and timely manner. This information exchange is to protect Mikell Clayton's reputation as a '1st responder'  to a struggling fellow citizen wrestling with the Sctriptures instead of with Wayne Blloom or Mike Enos.


(My non-secret( possibly tracked by government officials) emailed  comments and questions to Mikell Clayton)
> Do you happen to know if anyone is checking on the ripening barley status in Israel for the few of us who aren't using preset calendars?  I thought you might have some reliable contacts in Israel who you could get accurate information from regarding the possibility of a 13th month this year. I did ask Nehemia Gordon in person and when he claimed he doesn't want to get involved in a discussion, I did consider that Yeshua would most likely not shyed away from  barley ripening status reports and subsequent discussion.
> I suppose I could start asking Michigan deer hunters when their barley is ripe if the citizens of Israel have totally 'chickened' out.  In Michigan, the barley might ripen in June or July, so no man would know the day or the hour yet but the deer might. If that comment seems too flippant for you, it isn't too flippant for retired police officers like me who desire accuracy reports in serious matters.  I'd rather see 'barley tracker' true news than 'Santa tracker'  fake news for a good change on media reports.
> Even if you don't use the barley as a moedim guide, I thought you might be willing to try to pass information onto the oddballs that are trying to do things the 'old school' way.
> Stay safe, stay alert and stay at decent hotels when you travel :) Hopefully, I cause no offense in my request for barley info.


Mikell's non-secret response:


This is not something I get in the middle of.
Interesting that the one who began all this now is not
willing to follow through!
Just another reason to pray “Come
quickly YH VH Yeshua!!!
Mike

My non-secret closing public opinion and letter of intent to consider the commandments to Mikell Clayton



A 'Book of Luke' warm and very fuzzy non-Matthew answer from you. Yahweh willing, I am going  to start planting barley in my small Michigan garden plot just to try and learn the stages of barley growth myself and opt for the 13month year unless I hear  or see a credible good aviv barley report from the Jerusalem area. Just thought you might like to hear a tribe of Zebulun type of approach to spring feast observances instead of the typical 'Thanks for your perspective, Mikell.'  I know you won't judge nor condemn me for my non-rabbinic plans.

Shalom!  An Elisha sense of duty is not identical to an Elijah sense of outdoor beef roasts.

--------------------------------------------

I didn't bother writing to Michael Rood or Monte Judah because Mikell Clayton is a bit more reachable and far less likely to try and sell me a religious trinket before he once again becomes the first responder to timing and grain belt question. Todd Rivard is still better at timing belt questions and Ezequiel DelFino is better with brown, blue and purple belt answers.  Maybe Malcom Morgan would get in the middle of this 'Beer City' or little town of Omer discussions sooner than Morgan Fairchild would repent of her evil television deeds.

Do you believe in Jesus Soto teachings, Clint Cabbage patch adults or Greg Szablewski's housing tips or David Lanz musical notes?




No comments:

Post a Comment