Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Anti-Depravity Part 4: Uncontrolled Depravity Leads To A Seared Conscience

The female co-owner of a Michigan vehicle with plate BDX-1154, 'Carmela' most likely has a seared conscience in addition to her social illness. Since I do not think that walking around with cameras on me every time I have contact with another human is what wise people do, often a conflict becomes one person's word against another.  What if the sheriff's deputy has a Nazi swastika tattoo on him which provokes a citizen to behave unlike they would toward a good Law enforcement officer?

Now, for the serious reality check.

Today, the male co-owner of BDX-1154,tried to undo the damage his wife caused in a non-emergency situation like Bill Clinton might have. I came to an agreement with 'Joe', he said the fence was safe enough and could stay in the soil way it was. 'Joe'  did not choose to verbally abuse me in the process of his diplomatic endeavor.

At about 2:30 PM,  'Carmela' , approached me and said she heard I was mad at her about her threats yesterday, and she was correct up unto that point. However, any good deeds she might have done in the past no longer matter once she went on a verbal rampage against me because I no longer wanted her grandchildren on my property. Although she initially claimed she didn't want any problems with her neighbors, her actions proved she lacks the social skills to repair a bad situation.  In her arrogance, she claimed I have some sort of 'problem' and then went on to call me a 'bitch' and said 'Fuck you' as she stormed off angrily into her garage.  I did not get pulled into her verbal war, I tried to remain as calm as I could and now realize why I would never want to be friends with a woman who can't refrain from using vulgarities in what initially started out as a tense converaation which I did not start.  It is a rare occasion that I return the same language to people who have insulted me, even though I have done that in a hockey rink. However, I am more like to never be willing to protect or defend a person who has been intentionally cruel to me than to pretend that I like them, especially if I do not have any sort of covenant with that person.

Anyone that saw the turf that went into my backyard knows I tried to keep my rear lawn 'all grass', but the earth rejected the turf I paid quite a bit of money for. I am not going to try to replace what didn't work out in the first place, and like a struggling famer on bad soil, someday I might have to put a vegetable garden in the back but until then, I do not appreciate a socially ill, depraved female insulting my attempts to work with what little I have to the best of my ability. Carmela has statues in the back that behave better than she does, but those statues can't be a witness against her behavior. Carmela needs some sort of counseling or she needs to repent and beg for mercy to God who has the power to correct her depravity of SPIRIT.

Now, Carmela has the same 'modus operandus' that LInda Maria Meyer Hendrison Costa has had with me in the past.  I know she has serious spiritual problems, she might be on some drugs that alter her mood, and I can only hope she someday realizes how wrong her behavior techniques are when trying to handle a small matter.  Jim Costa never bothered to try and correct his wife's behavior, and I doubt if Joe will try to correct Carmela's behavior, maybe because even HE is afraid of her temper. Would Carmela use that type of language and throw extra insults in front of me if she ends up in front of a judge in court in case I decide to seek a restraining arder against her? Would Carmela talk to me the way she did if I asked her Catholic priest to come over and mediate between us?  In both cases, I suspect Carmela would prove she is double-minded, since her speech toward me when I had no visible male to back me up was horrible,demonic,fierce and cruel.

I know that my conduct was as good as it could possibly be under the circumstances, and that Carmela's grandchildren are more likely to get hurt by the typical pork sausage casserole, the violent television shows they watch or by hearing the type of arguing that goes on in their household and that only in an extremely careless act of trespassing would my fence be able to injure them.

The reason I added a license plate to a serious disorderly conduct report, non-civil in nature and actually a serious sin against me was to get more information about a potentially dangerous human (unable to control her temper when her unreasonable request was denied) into the public.  I do consider Carmela to be a danger to herself and others, especially if she never comes to the point of feeling sorrow for swearing at me and calling me a 'bitch' when I never have referred to her my anything other than the name she told me to call her, namely 'Carmela'.  Daily life living next to the Goldsmith's on South 32nd Street in Milwaukee might have been this bad for my mother and father, and eventually the Goldsmith's moved before my parents did. Now, very kind and good neighbors like Virginia and William Taylor  are a community rarity, and there are way too many households who have social illness due to their choice to sin. Temporary collapse of the mind can be corrected as easily as a broken humerus can repair itself, but until you acknowledge that your mind collapsed and as a result your behavior was socially unacceptable, you deny the possibility of future spiritual and social health. Time alone cannot reverse the momentum certain people have as they head toward total depravity and a seared conscience.

I now must postpone some gardening to go to a local health care facility suitable for saints who believe in Joshua and Caleb, lest I be become as cruel as Carmela toward another human being. I know the typical judge would not have tolerated Carmela's hate speech toward me and toward my anti-chemical gardening tests.  Carmela's speech betrayeth her as  a nasty woman, not a lady with good English skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment