Thursday, May 11, 2017

'Dumping Off' or Moving In Grandchildren?

I have the opportunity to view quite a few of 'family' situations over the years, both on duty as a police officer and later on duty as a saint in various stages of progress. When I had only one child that I needed help caring for because his father abandoned us, I few people such as Jill Zillner's family and my parents helped me the most. Eventually, I wisely decided that I would have no more children, partly because I knew my parents didn't need to raise another potentially fatherless child while I was doing the best I could to provide financially for my son's needs.

I did move in with my parents for a period of time, and I have recently seen another family who is struggling financially move in with their maternal relatives. When parents allow children to move into their home as adults, the children can still honor their parents by helping with chores, family meals and contributing what they can to the household budget, which should be at least 10% of their income. Because one or both of the parents are still in the household, the grandparents have more freedom to go and do what aging people need to do to age gracefully, which includes getting away from grandchildren who are not always easy to control even if they are  disciplined properly by pro-commandment parents.  As long as the father of the struggling family is doing his best to get or stay employed at least full time, the struggling family should have more optimism than I had in my 20's.

Sadly, there were times I left my son with my parents as I tried 'replacement theology' while I dated other men I thought might be a better father figure than Theodore Reynaud Jackson was, but replacement theology failed. My father did not fail in doing the best he could to help me after I had been abused and abandoned by my son's natural father.  The covenant breakers I ended up settling for  made a bad situation worse eventually,but when I agreed to be their wife I still had some hope of improving a very sad and lonely situation caused by my first husband.  I loved (past tense) my second and 3rd husband even though they eventually proved they did not love me, but they also did not love the God of Israel and neither did I at the time that I decided to enter into a second and a third attempt at marriage. Once a person decides to become you enemy and withdraws his former outpouring of love, your natural affections should go elsewhere. Loving your enemy can be as difficult as choosing not to destroy him after he has sinned against you.  Especially if your enemy owes you money, it is not the best choice to destroy him since if he repents properly, he will pay you back at least double the amount stole from you.

In a sad truth I recalled, a man who dwelled in across from Hollyday Court in Charlotte, NC was viciously verbally attacked and mocked by neighborhood FEMALES, and then when the victim of the verbal abuse tried to defend himself and scare off his attackers, he was destroyed by Charlotte police officers who for some unwise reason hadn't previously thought of using a TRANQUILIZER GUN on him rather than a deadly weapon.  The horrible  situation  was initially started by cruel human females in the neighborhood, not by bitches on dog leashes, and that is according to a reliable veteran source, Martha Osterhaut. If peace officers have adequate barriers and body protection, a tranquilizer dart is a wonderful option to 'detain' as suspect who might actually be an innocent victim reponding to a crime sooner than the police officers were able to.


Just as it has been written 'Esau I have hated' and nearby it was written ' Jacob I have loved'. What is written in PAST tense means it is not the current situation.  For earthly instance, I used to' love' Leinenkugel's beer products but now I hate Leinenkugal's beer products because of the marketing strategies.  Now, the possibility and probability is that the God mentioned in the 'old testament' loves Esau  now and might hate Jacob now.  In such a case, natural affection and additional support might be going to the descendents of Esau, since Esau did not destroy his brother Jacob even though he had considered it and had the opportunity and the ability to do so.

I now see what is an even worse situation than moving adults with children into their elderly parent's home: dropping off numerous grandchildren while both parents go to 'work'. This happens in the household to the west of me, and makes me thankful I had raised my son to respect my parents and never wanted to burden my parents in their retirement years with children I couldn't raise alone because I was divorced. Probably because of his father's anti-commandment method of operation, my son is not teaching his children to respect their grandparents, which does include me as a grandmother, and his family will suffer negative spiritual if not literal consequences eventually. It is even a bigger shame to have both parents working and see their children dumped off at various locations to become someone else's responsibility, no matter how much they are hiring the babysitters for.  Bad grandparents do not discipline their grandchildren as they should, and the signs show in the toddlers response or lack of response to the grandparents requests. Some grandparents are too cowardly to tell their children to stop producing more children they already WON"T or can't take care of on a daily basis, and the grandparents end up in a state of mind that is not healthy for them as they age, especially if their finances or lodging space is already quite limited or they have a serious disease.

If you have never suffered through periods of verbal abuse you could not get away from because you did not want to break your marriage vows, you have been blessed with a good spouse.  It is very reasonable to actively try to counter-attack or  if you can, completely avoid people who refuse to stop their vile mouths from spewing obscenities at you when they want to exhibit their lack of a Holy Spirit or exhibit their serious sin problem in your presence.  There are times when someone starts to release their demonic speech my way that I hurl a few choice words back at them, but I would rather that humans learn good and decent language and prepare their minds to conduct reasonable exchanges of information, whether it is a good time or a bad time, a time of sickness or a time or necessary apology.

A written letter coming from an enemy is easier to handle properly than a face to face verbal battle. There are times that I have written letters to my enemies, sometimes to rebuke them and other times to ask them for forgiveness and a 'mulligan'.  I know that when I write on this site, I am sometimes hoping my enemy reads what I have written, and that my friends or wise strangers read my blog to get the benefit of  MY FREE COUNSELING SKILLS they consider valuable to their sanctification progress.  I suppose that is why the Holy Scriptures compiled over the years still exist in various formats, namely so that the enemies of Yehovah can still receive the written charges against them and the directives for corrective actions without an anti-Messiah attorney present to try and help them 'get away with' more sins.

It's the 26th day of the Omer, and I still love the  big cities of  Milwaukee, Charlotte, Ottawa, and especially Pittsburgh for many good reasons. The little cities I love, such as Sheboygan,  Marine City, Keswick, Owen Sound, Collingwood and Wasaga Beach,  are too numerous to list today.




No comments:

Post a Comment