Thursday, May 4, 2017

Round 2 Frog Togs or Locust Wise Flight Pattern?

Merry birthday to the King of Sudbury, Sean Whyte, who completed his 47th Ag year today; his kindness to me is nor forgotten even if I didn't send him a holy half shekel. I'd also like to welcome Brett D'Andrea to my spiritual warfare hockey unit; Brett can thank his girlfriend Morgan, who gave him a good referral.  Now, for the 'Keep It Difficult' news.........

I read a poem by 'Alex Campbell' which described the fear he did not want to reveal before a wartime battle. There are many people who are forced into battles, and often they end up like deployed frogs who eventually die during a 'turf war'. As much as I do not like the fact that the unrighteous male who threatened me at the Lapeer Ice Palace was not kicked out of the facility due to either favortism or failure to care when I told them the truth about the threats against me, I can't deny the facts of history that I heard and observed.

Now, I as a partially disabled semi-retired police officer have to make a decision that is not easy, but has to preserve good life rather than try to protect and lead a gang who aligned with the thug who threatened to do bodily harm to me if I return to the Lapeer Ice rink. I could choose to get on the ice WITH my enemy, but that would only be helping my enemy. In order to return as Moses might have returned after being threatened by anti-Yehovah Egyptian powers, I still can return to the 'turf' without aligning with my enemies by staying out of 'games' where everyone is supposed to be over 50 years old but it has been obvious in the past that everyone ISN"T over 50 years of age. I do not want ot be part of what amount to 'false advertising' and can merely use up my remaining ice time that has been paid for during stick and puck time, which will prove I am not going to be scared away from a facility by a ill-mannered and unwise anti-Christ figures.

Because I am a woman, I need to realize that some fights really do need to be handled by real men and that I do not have to be as cocky and pompous as some female military applicant or military retiree demanding to be treated as an 'equal ' in battles. It will eventually be a spiritual and a fiscal loss for the Lapeer Rink since the real skills I have to offer were not appreciated there and they can wait to see if some other angelic being  dispenses something other than mercy their way. If I only get on the ice with wise people like my friend 'Brittany' or ' Mr. McHugh, I will not be pulled into a trap and then embarassed by local anti-Israelite goons like I was at the Suburban Ice Rink.

Like a golf ball, I know how to put on the proper protective covering in a war zone. I also know that some people never deserve a chance to skate with ME again. I skate and like to play hockey with decent people who are willing to learn some spiritual lessons because it is good physical and mental therapy for me, not because I want to get into fights with the proud who never will become part of the few who are saved by grace. I have enough grace to deploy myself out of the 'Gene and Kat' worshippers and just continue  to coach myself, study and even quote the Scriptures and wait for the day that my enemies are put to shame rather than having me protect their unholy goalies.

I am thankful no one can force me back into the hockey rink with the male mulatto who threatened me in a manner similar to Shane David Hendrikson, since then I would be no better than a pawn or a pit bull in a dog fight that someone has placed a bet on. I was not ashamed to seek refuge in the Atlanta area rather than be destroyed by a male Nazi-type who hates me and I will not be ashamed to refuse to align with or 'play' with people who lie about me and threaten to do bodily harm to me.  I suspect that May 5th in Sudbury last year will remain a much better memory than tomorrow will be since in Sudbury, I didn't need to study my enemies since I have no  enemies in Sudbury.

I will study my enemies while I am in proper and decent attire, but I'm not going to defend my enemies with my life and I'm sure my Elohim prefers it that way because I am a godly woman, not a fool who wants to physically fight with an unholy, ungodly male half my age and twice my size. My return to Lapeer might only help out the 'Axel' team, and that's just a fine canine hair line with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment