Sunday, May 7, 2017

Anti-Depravity Part 1: No Time For Humor When Signs of Depravity Emerge

Which comment(s) exhibits a dangerous depraved mind?

A) 'I am a god.'   Keep in mind that Bill Murray suggested in 'Ghostbusters' that we SHOULD claim we are a god if another evil force is working against us.  Prophetically, it is even worse to claim you are a king, queen, prince or princess since there are actually low level gods, sometimes referred to as angels or principalities, who serve the most high good God.

B) "I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt."   This God later stated that we should have no other god before us, but didn't say there wouldn't be other gods after us!

C)  'I dated a nice stripper who was going to medical school. She married another man who did not know she was stripper and she is a doctor now.'  This was a comment from a Catholic man who later married a different woman and the 'stripper' he was  talking about a wasn't a furniture refinisher using Formby's products.

D) "I want to barbecue you." This was a comment I heard come from a elderly male say to little living children in the booth directly behind me in a restaurant called 'Arbary's' in East Pointe MI.

E) Parents who let their minor daughters  wear 'Playboy'  or Victoria's Secret products, including the ones labeled 'PINK' or any other immodest attire to schools, at home or in public places.
Good parents might get tricked by their deceitful minor children who are rebelling against a good god as soon as they are out of sight of their parents, but good parents do not promote or allow the slut look for their daughters. I suppose good parents would not even want their sons to wear 'Speedo' bikini style swimwear.

I will not use any names of people who have used the above quotes, although I heard all of them directly from human lips.  I cannot verify 'C' personally which is why it is only heresay and might not be true. Sometimes people 'bait' others to try to get them in trouble with another god.

Therefore,  E and D is the only instances of the 5 that exhibits a depraved mind.

In example 'E', I can see plenty of totally depraved parents and sometimes totally depraved grandparents who are raising depraved children but I cannot be the god who changes their wardrobe, since I do not even have as much authority over depraved neighbors as a step-parent should have over their step-children. All I can do is try to keep the 'PINK' clothing line off my turf, which I have try my best to guard and protect my property like a good angelic force, knowing there are  many bad angelic forces and depraved humans on earth yet.

 In real case 'D', I did my duty as a concerned citizen and reported  the man who should be considered DANGEROUS to a East Pointe police officer.  The officer did not seem concerned about the comments coming from the old mentally deranged male and all he asked me was 'Is he still here?' I told him he left, gave a description of his shirt, and I left, feeling sick to my stomach. I then went to another public place that had cameras to report the suspect again in public, maybe to a business that was possibly more likely to take a real complaint seriously.   Are there no missing children in the Detroit area? Does anyone other than me remember how mentally ill Jeffrey Dahmer was as he thought of eating human flesh of his neighbors?  I did not leave tip at 'Arbary's', I'll never go back there again and the people in the restaurant seemed to think he comments were acceptable behavior, which means the staff of the restaurant also have depraved minds.

In the case of comment 'C', the male was unwilling to admit that a job as a stripper in a nightclub  is NOT what good people do, nor do good people seek out such unholy entertainment. A person with total depravity enjoys sinning, and especially enjoys sinning in front of other people or in front of cameras. If you have not reached the point in your spiritual growth to admit that disrobing in front of strangers and friends for a source of income is evil, you have a depraved mind probably because the wrong god has been teaching you and are not part of the actual "Good Shepherd' flock. Because he may have been telling the truth, he was set free by me after hearing  my angelic rebuttal against his depraved mindset. He at least heard a contrary belief from a non-Catholic saint and therefore was warned about his lukewarm attitude which even some wise Catholic priests might agree that 'nice girls' aren't disrobing in taverns for paychecks.

'B' did not come from the mouth of frogs. Some Lord led Hebrew slaves out of Egypt, and it wasn't Paul McCartney or Elgin.

'A' should not be problem to sat out all, especially if you are potentially going to judge another person or be a witness against them in future events.

In order to try to escape total depravity, you first must try to stop sinning in public because you realize there are other people who will be witnesses against you on a final judgment day. If you are only sinning in private,  you might not be totally depraved because you know what you are privately is too shameful to be seen or 'caught' doing. When you get caught sinning and you are corrected nnd properly disciplined, a lower level god is trying to help you by using the grace(power) the lower level god has available.

The first action a person with a pure mind must be able to take is admit that the people they see sinning in public have depraved minds that have not been turned over to Satan for corrections or to a good god for education and proper corrections.







No comments:

Post a Comment