Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Overcoming Fear of New Hockey Skates



This report has nothing  to do with Bonilla vs. Bauer  or Morton vs. Norris.  Certain fears are cast out for a reason. For instance, if your mother is a God-fearing woman and God starts helping your mother, you better start having some fear of what your mother reports to her righteous pro-commandment God in either written complaint form or audibles. If your mother has proper fear of God's actions against all liars, she will only report the truth to God, not make up lies.

Today, I had to overcome fear of new hockey skates. Even though an ill-mannered buffoon from the LaPeer area blasphemed and said I didn't have any skill, my limited skills in hockey skates cause me to dislike blade edges that are too sharp and  causes me to go extremely slow when trying out new hockey skates.  I'm not afraid of frozen water on top of concrete slabs, and whoever put 9 TEABAGS out on the rink today  might as well have put Burke or Higgins on the ice to slow me down. Thankfully, Mr. D. Kennedy of R. Polytech Institute, was a one-of-a -kind athlete that endured to the end of the shift to help me off the rink in case I broke one or both of my legs stumbling over  9 TEABAGS.   Sure, Adam Oates wasn't there to represent RPI, but M.S.O.E. Patrick Lebeau questions made it into the audible section.

If you ever have to skate in brand new hockey skates, it helps to wear one of your most lame jerseys possible. In my case, I wore a M.I.T. #1 jersey since everyone knows MIT doesn't have a good hockey team AND their tuition is totally unreasonable. There were no Mosinee captains there to encourage me, no not one. Richie Hendrikson#23, Brock Kuklinski#4, Corey Kasper #17and Cody Davidowski#10 are only vague memories in my extremely bright brain waves, but they are not fictional characters.

Not all clubs are comedy clubs. For instance, if you look at a picture of 4 Indians lined up in front of a camera, picture yourself BEHIND them, not facing them like a cameraman who doesn't know what hard labor really is.  I tried to recall as much as I could about each captain from Mosinee in 2001, and I came up with the following facts, based on logistics type analysis and quite a bit of objective non-optimistic 'modus operadus' expertise:

#23: Failed conflict resolution opportunities. Shot his mother (me) in the back with  paintball at close range and thought that was funny, but it was a terrible event planned by terrible protestants from Good News Baptist Church in Mosinee. Comes from a' broken home' and has 3 father-figures in his past, Todd Jackson aka 'Xavier', Robin Michael Ortiz and Shaner Dog Hendrikson. He does not have 3 mothers in his past. More likely to try and save  a Michael Jordan jersey from a firepit  than make a serious effort attempt to become a pro-commandmentist Israelite in order to avoid ending up like Roland Hendrikson, 'Mr. Slade' in 'The Cinncinnati Kid' or Shane David Hendrikson.

#4: His mother Gail Kuklinski claims she is Jewish but does not behave anything like the real tribe of Judah would. Brock lived on Jackson Street in Mosinee and his father is like Donald Trump because he chose bankruptcy rather than properly paying back what he owed to those who put as much faith in him as they did into Samatha Must of the Detroit area or Samatha Stevens of Canada.

#17: Most likely is smarter than Tim McGraw in verbal output. Was dating a Mosinee singer and lived on HIghway 153, not in the 153 Dry Cleaning place next to the Sala Thai V diner in Shelby, MI.

#10 Cody Davidowski. Might be good at Ten codes, and might even believe in the original commandments.  Could be like the king of clubs in a deck of cards, but not like the 7 of spades or the queen of hearts.

I wonder how much good or bad influence their hockey coaches had on them over the years compared to the influence that Bob Raczek had on Stevens Point Pacelli football players. Somewhere along the hockey road, maybe too much Greek ideology and Roman or atheist theology prevented many hockey players from becoming good children as ADULTS.  Yes, I am still a child of my parents just as Jesse Raczek is a child of Bob Raczek, but my parents are still alive and reasonable healthy for their age. They are not regular folks, they are blessed to have 3 children who love them, communicate with them, appreciate them and respect them even if they are not perfect.

I see quite a few negative reminders as I go to and from the Troy Sports Arena for my physical and mental health care sessions.   A 'Rockwood' camper is a negative reminder, just as a P&G tea box is a negative reminder of a female guest from England who was skilled at games but unskilled in more important tasks such as gardening, police work and escaping the trends of anti-commandmentists such as Shane David Hendrikson. The Rockwood Roo camper I helped purchase was redecorated with mich skill and frugal efforts, only to be inhabited at his Catholic/Lutheran parent's Elcho lakefront property by Shane Hendrikson's 3rd wife figure while he was still married to me, so I suppose that makes him some sort of polygamist at mindset by definition. When such blatant anti-Christ adulterous behavior was not even hidden from Shane Hendrikson's parents, your parents must be very depraved or lack fear of God.  In order to be sanctified, changes in bahavior are supposed to go from 'bad' to 'good', not from bad to good to horrible and totally depraved.

I know I did not commit adultery anytime between my May 16, 1998 wedding vows and the point of receiving an divorce request which broke our covenant. I had never sought out any other male companionship even though I was extremely unhappy with the man who legally adopted my son at times. I know I went from bad to good, and then when a spouse becomes a horrible anti-commandmentist, a felon, a liar and a divorce petitioner, even a good person might stumble when searching for a different shoulder to lean on. Sometimes, a rejected bride knows her own father is too weak to see all the pain and too weak to lean on, and the rejected bride sins. If the rejected bride does not repent of her sin, she ends up becoming another unloved concubine to another anti-commandmentist. Thankfully, I never went from good to horrible and have resisted becoming another fool's concubine.

A fool  chooses to leave a decent spouse rather than temporarily split and get proper counseling in order to avoid 'broken home' problems that cause so much emotional, physical and financial suffering in the 'free world'.  Changes in appreanace can be troubling, especially if an all-natural spouse starts desiring plastic surgery to alter their appearance for vanity purposes only, surgical tummy tucks and diet pill-popping rather than choosing a good health care and exercise routine. A wise spouse retains patience, hope and has reasonable fear of covenant breaking so decides to put proper lifetime effort into their non-atheist marriage.

I suppose the thought of  another marriage attempt is about as frightening to me as skating with brand new hockey skates sometimes, but giving up on hockey is not what I want to do at this point in my life since it has helped me recover from serious brain trauma caused by many years of asthma-related oxygen depravation.  I watch and study my parents, just as I  watched and studied Paul and Lorraine Mielke of Knowlon, Andrew and Evelyn Biene of Bevent, Bill and Ginny Taylor of Milwaukee,  Bob and Theresa Heminger of St. Clair, MI and Theresa and Francis Lindeman of Wasaga Beachand, since their examples of a loving marriage always will look like a wonderful miracle to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment