Friday, December 18, 2015

R6 > The Function of Religious Choice Tests The Spirit


Day 2: Transitioning from Fan to Function

My second day of hockey camp unraveled  some previously unsolved  mysteries.   There is a method to getting on all the equipment in under 30 minutes. I improved on my crossovers, learned to skate backwards and my stopping skills are ….. improving.  i practiced getting over the top of the boards from the bench area (when no one was looking). After two hours of skating, I was drenched with sweat; this is so much more fun than signing up for some weight loss spa in Sedona or similar uppity venture. ( Atlas note: Sedona is a better destination than Las Vegas or Paris, France.)
I was greeted by the hockey campers with cheerfulness this morning. I guess on the second day I didn’t look as scary to the kids.  After continuing to struggle with my lack of skills, I was sent to the remedial learning corner of the rink where I was taught one on one with the coach’s daughter. She’s more of a figure skater than a hockey player. Nonetheless, she gave me  a couple of tips and her dad kept an eye on my progress. I really wanted to do more of the game skills, however, I was reminded I first needed to learn how to skate better. Unlike many of the youngsters, I do know the game of hockey very well from a theoretical standpoint, so I am optimistic that once I master my skating skills, I will be a decent hockey player. I am tired of being a hockey fan – I really want to be a functional hockey player.

................
Over five years of playing hockey and I am a decent hockey play. Decent means I do not cheat to win games,  I dress modestly whether in or out of the rink, I am not afraid to rebuke vile or violent players, and I use proper English or good foreign languages instead of using vulgarities. I have had only a few contusions even though I have played anywhere from 3 to 5 days per week year around. When you are not getting paid to entertain, wisdom has to be developed ;strengthening and  protecting my own body is more important than trying to 'score'. People who have chosen to be my enemies can remain my enemies, since they chose to hate rather than understand systems that they did NOT develop. The application of the ephod and the 12 Israeli tribe 'stones' on the ice might not have been thought of in the original hockey games, but the ephod system is not a joke. It is not connected to Christmas tree lights and dead statues. The ephod was worn by a living Israelite, and some people had worn it and dishonored it.
Hockey has helped to restore many of my skills I once had in my youth, but indeed it was the words of a Tae Kwon Do coach, Ezekiel Delfino, that eventually restored my courageous spirit after being discarded  by my son and his father as though I was of 'nominal value'. 

Tell people to have a Gay winter if you understand the number 22 and can retain the spirit of George Washington in your  anti-heathen household and community rather than the spirit of Molech, the infant destroyer. Remember that George Washington was fully aware of YOd Hey Vav Hey, even though he may have been convinced by seducing spirits to consume unclean meats, just as Eve was in the garden of Eden,

No comments:

Post a Comment