Thursday, December 10, 2015

R1> Venue Transfer: Review,Relate and Reconsider

At age 52, I don't need to look 22. Accepting the natural aging process is part of not deceiving yourself or others. I am Marie Elizabeth Swedowski. The Swedowski name is better than the names of the vow breakers.
At age 52, I don’t need to look 17. Accepting the natural aging process is part of not deceiving yourself or others. I am Marie Elizabeth Swedowski, formerly wed to Todd R. Jackson who said he was a ‘Xavier’, and formerly wed to Robin Michael Ortiz and Shane David Hendrikson. The  Edwin Swedowski name is better than the names of the vow breakers.
(Note:When I first wrote this page about 4 years ago,there were very good clips to watch and learn from  free of charge. As in the days of  Noah,party systems that come to nothing but fighting and drunkenness, t ‘you tube’ has prevented some of the clips I chose to get played. There is too much  FOX, ABC, CBS , NBC and cable control of what good people choose rather than buying guns and drugs. It is important to laugh  and to cry  at appropriate times. The digital controlled media rather have you watch duplications of evil rather than examples of how to do acts of righteousness.
Update on athiest date July 13, 2014:  Happy Birthday, Sheldon Souray! You are better in my eyes than a gun-toting military veteran!
Notes of Strong Concordance interest :#1154 Greek: Damascus;  #1154 Hebrew: immature grapes. An immature grape is not evil; it also is not a hireling. When people are hired who care about salary more than a moral code that includes honesty, charitable acts,courage and justice, even the most ‘rich’ company can become no better than a Larry Flint or Sam Walton corporation when judged by a standard of righteousness.  Trusting blood lines is not the way real saints view life; we may learn to trust certain neighbors, and those neighbors end up being like family to us. Trusting Bloods and Crips can be risky, but is no less risky than trusting an attorney in my opinion.  If you are not considered like family, you are not trusted. When I trusted ‘hockey family’ with very serious, often discouraging but always hopeful information, I found out that the ‘hockey family’ in Macomb threw me out like Joseph was thrown out and had to try to survive in Egypt. Egypt is like a superstitious nation that relies more on statues than on prophesy and the Commandments, so it is a lot like the United States as a whole. This is not the first time I have been ‘cast out’, but so to were prophets and spostles cast of certain cities who were filled with anti-Moses ideas and had a lot of power. A little strength means I cannot fall asleep spiritually, and a little strength I have to trust in again, just like I had to trust that I would survive moving from 1120 S, 32nd Street to Badger Lane in Madison. and maybe another final move before another Sukkot rolls around again in 2020. With the right male leader, I would move again and would be more useful defensively&spiritually than the Lacrosse Queen paddleboat and a 10,000 square foot log cabin built for fools. The local word is that ‘millionaires’ have said that I have a ‘bad ass’ house; my house is always for sale as long as I can make a good profit on it, and then I could move closer to the fake swans in Rochester Hills, and join the Wing party.  Some very nice people complimented my attitude in Charlotte, N.C. ‘s ‘Midnight Diner’ by calling me a ‘bad ass’ rather than becoming my enemies.  Trying to make me laugh is fine, because I’m not buying nitrous oxide.
Back to a hard revision of one of my earlier writing:
June 11, 2010
Grapes are put under pressure to produce new wine. Olives are put under cold pressure to create extra virgin olive oil.  Athletes are put under pressure to score goals and and to make saves. Sometimes within family units, there are brawls. I suppose in a spiritual battle, a brawl between ‘Snow’ and ‘Shields’ may seem like natural versus man-made:

Did you notice the #26 Plante job in there?  The Hebrew mind understands wrestling with opposing concepts and accepts it as part of mid -rosh and essential to ‘iron sharpening iron’. I have joined the natural side, but understand a lot about the man-made side of religion.It does say it is better to be cold or hot than lukewarm and there is this verse: ‘Though you sins be as scarlet, they shall be as White…as Snow..’  It is our own history of sin that can lead us to repentance or help to steer someone else away from the same mistakes if prophesying is your gift.  There’s your double defense of sports verse – Reggie White and Garth Snow. A sacker and a saver,  a defensive pick and a defensive save.  The Hebrew mind thinks out of the vague and heads right into concrete terms whenever possible.
I am learning to play hockey and learning Torah – both from scratch at the age of 48.  I have had head knowledge of them both, actually ‘doing the works’ takes real faith. My blogs are about my experiences on the ice rink standing on a couple double edged ‘swords’ that cut ( skates) and my life, much of which includes a passion for sports , fitness ,health and good law enforcement.  I try to give perspective  in an ice cold world standing on a couple other double edged swords: Torah and Messiah.
The video from a young man named Aviad Cohen which I had posted before is now considered ‘private’, but no interpretation of Scripture is supposed to be considered ‘private’ but should be open for review/, which I would call the north net. I am learning Torah as he is learning about Messiah.  All lead to one Father, but we need to claim both nets back – take the whole ice rink to defeat the enemy. History has taken men in violent storms,even turning ‘made in MIlwaukee’ upside sidedown. Hauling ore is mor honorable than going out to trap and sell unclean marine life, so this is a video I hope remains as public as any other records obtainable in an open records division:
DDFence Emet is what I use as my pen name. My true given name is Marie Elizabeth Swedowski and I was born in Milwaukee Wisconsin to wonderful parents. My goal to be a wonderful parent was ruined many times by men who refused to be godly leaders, so my divorce count got up to 3 in the cruel civil court system. The son of a fire captain, the grandson of a police officer, the son of a teacher who slept with his student…none of them proved to be real, godly and truthful men. Their error does not change the desire of my heart, and although my own son has rejected  what I taught him and has since returned to pagan ways after marrying a girl named Rachel. I choose to reject the man-made religious system and stay true to Moses and the way of Truth. Train up a child in the way he should go …. the results are yet to be determined. History for ‘Rachel’ is not good biblically, as she was shallow because of her outward beauty, and her father, Laban, may have been trying to spare Jacob from heartache.  Fathers know their daughters better than a new ‘beau’. Although my last name on record is Hendrikson, I only keep it temporarily, as it a name that holds many records  for me that were good, but ultimately the name has no power because it came from a Protestant Nazi mindset, a man who impregnated a young girl, had a temper, used me as his second wife,  stole from me and chose to hate me rather than try to keep his vows and promises. I do not want my connection to him lost because he is my enemy and he should get punished. Shane David Hendrikson is not my adversary and not a friend of HVHY(HVHY is how I illustrate the name pronounced 'Yehovah'). Shane David Hendrikson will remain connected to me in legal and spiritual battles until he pays me in cash the value of  what he stole from me, including my company assets. My forehead does not bear the Hendrikson name. Harsh truths should not be hid behind attorneys bills and court records. Repentence does not come easily to most, and in the end, few even are brave enough to acknowledge their past sin.
(The above was updated on February 13, 2020. I have not recently heard from my son who is in France, except for a few electronic letters. It is not possible to sit down with him a talk face to face enough in the past 14 years due to his hard-hearted decisions, but to do so and hide the facts or the way I feel would do neither of us any good. I have given him the site info. Just as many refuse to read that which they disagree with, current or future contact cannot change the past,  only may only  change the future, for better or for worse.)
I take a stand for truth in life and find myself having to defend it from more than one angle at a time, thus ‘Double Defense Emet’ or DDFence Emet. Emet, or aleph mem tav, is the Hebrew word for truth.  (Do not confuse Aleph Mem Tav  with CMT, since Country Music Television is an entity which is the habitation of typical  demonic spirits.) My life experiences have taken me to places of thought and reality no one else can claim. As I live and learn, some information is meant for only me.  It becomes food I can chew on from time to time – like loaves and fishes.  I learn through the natural, especially through sports and police investigation skills, many truths that correlate to my walk with an unseen but known God. If what I am doing does not help me to improve my obedience to the Spirit of HVHY, it most likely is a waste of my time. You may not agree with what I write, but I write what I think, what I believe, what I have learned and what I know. As long as those are my standards, I write the truth as it has been revealed to me. Some of my rookie posts are on the Myspace tab. Learn to laugh, learn to heal, learn to cry, learn to rebuke  and  learn to love  – I hope my writings help you do all five and will lead you on to better writers like Isaiah or Jeremiah. I try to correlate Torah principles to things in life we are much more familiar with, like sports or science  or police work, I may add some video picks that come from regular people or movies. We are in the world and I try to use what tools I have available to bridge the gap  between the carnal and the spiritual. The bottom life line will always be to know and live our duty as mankind, namely to fear Yehovah and keep his commandments. If I could, I would have a video produced of a collection of songs that I wrote back in 1998 while in Oklahoma learning a new trade. They were titled: 'A Little Book of Lyrics’ and have been copyrighted. My lyrics are better than Veggie Tale songs.  Someday, maybe a decent music group will offer to produce my songs with my oversight in every area. Desires are sometimes rejected for my own good.
If you listen to this rich man,Gordon Lightfoot, you may have also seen him with a cigarette hanging from his lips, the ‘strange fire’ that took my breath away many times, literally. If you hear ‘child’ instead of ‘love’ when you listen to Lightfoot’s words, you’ll know Gordon is very lost and confused as so many are. You can read the mind of ‘God’, the mind of ‘Love’ if you can read the Scriptures. The next step being willing to obey good, life-correcting instructions. There are few feelings that I know the true God lacks: confusion, indifference and greed. I know He rather have a few faithful friends than thousands of unfaithful companions. I have had chains around my feet, and people could see me and laughed at me at the same time others were cheering and paying money to see Lightfoot in another venue. His shows are more modest than a typical presentation, but they can take your attention away from reading the mind of God, so listen carefully and know that the desire to be a hero is not satisfied by income and popularity:
Indeed, Gordon will have to figure out just where he went wrong with God, not how God went wrong with him.
I figured out where I went wrong. I have returned to the loving arms of my natural father and his house rules, adding those which I found in the Torah. I have a respectful fear of my father, as I would for a tough coach that wants us me to have a victory against an evil opponent. In a post on July 21, 2010 i went into depth about a hockey player named Eric Lindros.  Interestingly enough, I did not know that the Generals he played for was in a town called ‘Oshawa’. The word ‘oshawa’ is the Ojibwa name for ‘cross’ or ‘the crossing’.  Oshawa – Yoshua?  Sounds like a tight correlation.  Philadelphia has some rather Biblical roots too ….

He later played for the hockey assembly in Philadelphia. Anyone that has read the book of Revelation knows the Philadelphia church is the one that has the key to success.  He continued on to be with the New York Rangers,  the Dallas Stars and the Toronto Maple Leafs.  Rangers stand for civil and military law, the stars and the heavens are what gives evidence of a Creator  and determines the start of each new day. Leafs are a miracle that emerge from trees and depart from trees.  I try to plan ahead, but where I end up continues to overwhelm me at times.  Truth is required by a holy and righteous God, not  fiction.  Now that I’ve  moved into the house rules delivered by Moses to the world, I am never going back to spiritual Babylon, which may have been reformed but not restored .  If we don’t start admitting  that we have destroyed our nations by taking away the daily teaching of Book of Life, the Torah, proper changes will not occur.  Deceiving ways  are not from the Creator but are the ways of a fallen, anti-Christ society. if we do not admit we must combat our carnal ways of living and start submitting to the Laws of YHWH, we will continue to destroy ourselves from within and never have a sound mind.

The messengers are not always who you might expect, but if they speak against the Torah and Moses, they have not been sent by Yehovah.  There will be or has been a separation of sheep and goats. Denzel Washington is one of world’s biggest false idols, and his message is just Hollywood trash and production of false images. If you don’t change the way you eat from unclean to clean, you remain carnal and just another person who is not able to please the true God. I do not like Denzel Washington, but this can make you think about who your leader really is at the heart of Reggie Howard White level instead of Happy Feet and Toy Story foolishness. The Bertier drop won’t quite lead you in the way of the Messiah, but you might be able to be lead away from Hollywood deceivers if you can watch the enemy properly:

Goats matter.  If the Son is at the right hand of the Father, who is on the left side of the Son?  The Father.  The left side  will be returned to the Father and his House of Israel Rules, and I suspect they will be ruled with a rod of iron and will learn the ways of YH from outside the kingdom. Real goats do end up slaughtered at times in order to feed the real saints. Some may remember only the Titans, but I will also remember the Commandments of YHWH as well as my MIlwaukee Tech Trojans High School teams. Perfect means complete – we can be perfect, but only after proper repentance. We can follow the Law and then our sin, our disobedience to the Law, gets put into remission and does not rear its ugly head.  A tendency to will exist in our mortal bodies due to our memory, until we put on immortality. I  care what your background is, I  care how young you are or how old you are – the older generation is going to have to come up with the skills necessary to deliver the truth into the hands of anxious  young receivers. Brett Favre and Sidney Rice combo did rather well in the first year together:

Lastly, remember there will always be watchmen. Friends and enemies will be watching – just stay in bounds,within the rules of  Law,  work hard and wisely, rest wisely on the Sabbath if you escaped Babylonian systems safely, and the evidence of your strength and courage will speak louder than words. Real Words also has to be utilized in spiritual warfare as your enemy cannot be corrected by trying to read your mind.  Mercy and justice are equally balanced within the Torah. Because there are victims, punishment will have to be passed out at the right time,  in the right venue, and with the supreme Court of Yehovah making all the final calls. There has to be mercy for the offended, and that will  come with the execution of judgment and discipline in the hands of the Righteous Messiah against offenders.  In the meantime, many continue to cry out ….. ‘How long, O Lord?’  I can’t answer that, so I continue to train for the next battle at hand.

Let goodness and kindness follow you. Hope that you can follow evildoers from time to time to rebuke them and have a strategic defensive advantage against them. The Messiah will deliver his people to safety and will not protect the unsaved from self-induced curses due to their disbelief of Moses and the prophets.
Welcome to the school of hard revisions,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment