Thursday, December 10, 2015

R3> Remember Theren Bauer


A Transition to R Robert is Necessary. 

Hockey skate passages through Torah

To date, I have been posting on Myspace under DDFence Emet. I am transitioning  – a slow but tedious process for sure.   There are many ways you can choose to combat the ‘enemies’ in life –  stress, laziness, power struggles, pride and lies are currently my biggest enemies. My method of combat is two-fold, a double defense style, if you will. I must continue to grow in my knowledge of the Word, especially focusing on learning to be a law-abiding citizen of the soon approaching kingdom of Yeshua. I have been in remedial Torah for the past three+ years, and have been discovering the truths that have been stolen from Israel.  I am having to learn as a child while in the body of an adult with a willingness to learn but few really able to teach. I am a student of several teachers, including Gary Capps, Brad Scott, Bill Cloud, Michael Clayton, Michael Rood, Tony Robinson and Rico Torres. None of these men stand above the Holy Spirit, and certainly none override Messiah Yeshua. That being the case, I guess I can be called a Pro-Torah believer in YHWH. No church affiliations, no secret cults – just trying to be a living tabernacle which keeps and protects and moves the truth with me as I go.
My second line of defense has been picking up hockey gear and getting on the ice. As a child, all I knew was figure skates on the local park pond in the stone cold Wisconsin winters. As an adult and parent, I became a hockey parent, a hockey fan  and able to skate on hockey skates.  Fast approaching the age of 49 and soon to commence my 50th year, my ‘jubilee’ year , I have signed up for hockey camp. Observations of my skill level have landed me in the 6-10 year old age group. Pride cannot be an issue when you want to learn as adult what you missed out on as a child. As it is with Torah, so it is with hockey.  Tomorrow I will start posting my survival experiences in hockey developmental skills.

In Truth,
DDFence EMET

December 10, 2015 update:

From 'Torah Hallas', try to move onto a living and faithful Sarah line in order to see what you may have misunderstood about Penguins and hockey teams that get messy when Sentryworld, Mosinee and Wausau insurance games become as relevant as a Sawyer Brown guitar string of no real effect.
Sarah Holman might be as faithful as a Sarah as Sarah Swedowski. I am not a judge, just a reliable and truthful information source, unlike most of the current media options.
If you can't go directly from a lukewarm Torah system to a hot or cold Sarah system, go from Hallas to Kallas lines in order to stay close to the Locusts of Shelby Lanes.  The 715 area code is  probably an Arktos mess because of too many attempted 715 and 517 switches. Area code 608 matters to Badgers.
Even though I manage to have some temporary happiness to my extremely boring world trying to solve conundrums, it does not mean that past recollection will not bring me to my kness in future times that do not necessarily have to be tense. Tension is caused by opposite forces, and failure has to be an option at some point along the Way. If you fail at Truth, expect to go to hell and get punished sometime. If you failed at Life, join the Mouse Trap players.

When you leave some play in a fishing line, it is possible to save those few of us blessed with a clean and decent sense of humor. When you get too far away from the Truth, your play becomes your own hazard and you end up as a sports extremist who is most likely to be famous but not worthy of Detroit Mercy and anti-slick Grace Erato lines.  

No comments:

Post a Comment