Saturday, December 26, 2015

R 1532>Wisconsin Granite Peak Point of 'Lorraine Mielke' Day


Hockey Camp Day 3: Jumping in the House

Being the oldest and tallest in the rink means nothing.  Respect today is not like when I was growing up – kids were friendlier to adults, maybe because adults actually acted like adults.  Today, you have to fight hard to earn the respect of the younger generation, which for hockey purposes happens to be 6-10 year olds.  Some things are coming along fine, like stopping. Some things seem nearly impossible – like kicking the puck and controlling it with the skates. I move ahead, and the puck stays behind.  I lose time having to go back for it. I thought I was doing good just being able to jump at all  on skates, but today’s challenge was to jump and turn at the same time, first 180 degrees, then asking for a full three sixty.  I hear myself saying out loud many times ‘you have got to be kidding me’ when coach asks us to do something new.  If pride comes before destruction, I won’t be destroyed. There is still no place for pride as a 48 year old trying to catch up to the six year olds. The kids are starting to be less suspicious of me.  I come off my shift on the ice criticizing myself and a young man says ‘It’s OK, its only your first year.’  A young girl who I call Sidney, as in Crosby, is still demonstrating her leadership skills as she reiterates to me what I am supposed to do after the coach gives a brief synopsis of what we are doing next. She must recognize my still clueless look, because her timing of keeping me in the know is impeccable.  Some kids are brave enough to partner up with me in one on one skills, some still keep their distance.  Its hard transitioning from grade school loser to high school valedictorian to college dropout;it's diversification to shift from  hamburger flipper to bookkeeper, cashier to  store manager to  police officer  to greenhouse work to small business owner;  no athletic skills to power lifter to ice rink rat. I think I am seeing a pattern that is actually healthy – ups and downs, supervisor to supervised, best in class to worst in class.  In whatever area I am, I just want to come out as most improved.  Read “Backsliding on the Ice’ if you are interested in how this relates to  my walk with the Word.
............................
Form 1120 'S' Update:
As a small business owner, i did all i could to keep my business honest and my employees safe and healthy , only to end up having to face the fact that my employees took advantage of my kindness and eventually decided to HATE me.  Reporting to the IRS as accurately as possible is easy compared to what humans will have to face when it is time to report what they did after 'being saved'.  Asking the IRS for mercy is like asking your insurance agent for a less costly policy that still covers you, and both scenarios are possible but not probable in cases where you caught lying about assets and worth. My employees were typical anti-Moses humans and both moved on to easier jobs and simple, unwise women. If you are a goalie and the opponent gets a 'puck' behind you, can you start thinking that he is aiming at your back-up in a narrow alley because your 'back'up' , which might be a son, a wife or a father is even better than you at defense? If you can think of the net behind you as containing the spirit of your most trustworthy back-up to protect you, you might be willing to move in front of the puck more often and much more quickly, whether or not you are getting paid to do so. Frame of mind does matter when you are participating in wars, sports and testing of spirits. 
8th round, 165th pick from South Carolina football matters more than a Macomb County sheriff's squad to me  since Sidney Rice inspired me rather than discouraged me when I was trying to recover from excessively cruel and illegal 'moves' against me in Wisconsin.  I notice game boys making their 'rounds' and I am not impressed with the behavior of most public 'servants'. I expect good results for my spiritual and literal efforts in the past years, not 'Great Expectations'.  I expect my enemies to be put to shame eventually by a true, holy and just God who is not afraid to seek and destroy those who have chosen an 'anti-coomandmentist' leader instead of a woman like me. Calvin Johnson nor Emmitt Smith are Judah material, so it might be time to avoid the AT&T guessing games and get back to #1=valedictorians and #2 is like a blue billiard ball in a serious 'research triangle' problem. You cannot build a stable house with only 5 points since it ends up being a pyramid scam. 8 points is minimum for a stable building, and a pup tent might have only 6 points. Architecture matters more than a candy cane and a totally stupid 'Lollipop Guild' to those who have studied the book of Ezekiel.

If you are orderly at Anna F. Doerfler south 30th street units,  remember that the 20th Hellcat division is like Garfield and North Avenue in Milwaukee: very serious and part of a tough feline section. My father's employment and housing choices were usually very safe for his family, so he is a good defenseman and  the opposite of a liar and a thief.   If your end zone doesn't include urim numbers, you better hope it includes a sardius line which is 124 in Leroy Shaw cases or /Krivokrasov05' in tricky Klusman zip code regionals.

Organ 57 La Puck Quiz:

 Hebrew letter 11 is K, Hebrew letter 20 is R.  Can you spell 'krypton' faster with yitrium and platinum than you can return a signed picture of Andrew Brunette to the author of this revision ?

No comments:

Post a Comment