Tuesday, December 15, 2015

M25 > Going from Regular 87 Penguins to Ir Regular 77 Days Is Hard to Dew

When it comes time to assess how well I had tried to please a heretic that I had been married to, a quick examination of  Puritan Nordic Funds revealed that the stock I chose for him almost doubled in value while my Latin American, Puritan and Canada funds stayed roughly the same. Assessing only what Shane David Hendrikson took with him legally and illegally, he financially 'gained' but lost any chance of being sealed and redeemed spiritually due to his misconduct in the office of a very real family business and his office as 'head of household'. If your household falls apart spiritually and literally, you are not a good man nor will you be counted worthy of honor until proper repentance is completed.

I don't hand out secret tips like the Hillary Clinton types, but if you live in the United States, start investing in your neighbor rather than in some area that can ask Santa Klaus to try to raise its funds.
Since I do not want to stand on a street corner selling my body or holding a can out for  donations, I just though I'd suggest to very affluent buyers of mutual funds to strongly consider buying Fidelity  Canada and Puritan funds so that my financial holdings start to creep up or go past my enemy's holdings.

I will watch and pray, not make any moves on my funds until January 25th.

Have a safe Scottmas, which is December 23rd.  I do not celebrate Festivus anymore because it has no ties to decent people. If you had a nice September 28th, it was because of Ray Emery.

Flippant articles should not be a surprise on day 1335.



No comments:

Post a Comment