Wednesday, December 9, 2015

M20> Where is the Point difference when Sidney Crosby is 39 and Alex Ovechkin is 37 ?

I watch hockey teams and players like some people watch birds migrate. There is logic to what INDEPENDENT hockey players do or they wouldn't survive as long as they do. Today was different than any other day, since it was day 262, historically my mother was in the middle of 48 hours of labor before giving birth to a very intelligent first born son in 1957.

A goalie dressed totally in black showed up at what was designated as the USA rink and tended to the east net, but departed early. A goalie who reported his name as Evan White without asking for an attorney, wearing number 39, remained on the west end until about 10:10 AM, at which time he departed from my home team side on the west even though we had protected him fairly well. Once White39 went east, we had no goalie on the west, but were able to keep 6 hockey players on the west end 'home' team.  I-39 does not directly intersect I-40 in the United States in case you are trying to remain a map and technical numbers trivia master.

Some theories are interesting when watching people who have freedom to change sides will do when black and white sides are at the goalie positions:

The White 39 goalie joined the black 40 Chiefs team for some reason, and left the Fedorov91 Columbus bluejacket side, which also had a decent '24'.  Since Donald Jackson, a self described black who is not as smart as any Brown I know lived at 4001 West Hemlock and became an assistant fire chief, it just may have been an anti-copper move, since I am a retired copper.  It could be White $39 was testing the theory of 'Anytime Fitness' fees and headed east of the red 3rd&Gratiot team in a 'fake Chesterfield' move. White39 is not he same as 3979, but might be similar in nature to a 3979.

The other interesting 39 and 40 area I know where situations get shifty is between 39th and 40th and North Avenue back in the old Superamerica store #4077 days, which were a lot tougher and better than watching 'MASH' on television if you wanted real urban warfare experience.

Many people also believe that there are 39 'books' in the old testament and that the 40th book is the gospel of Matthew in the non-apocrypha Scripture collection.

A funnier incident occurred due to my lack of outer space knowledge.


I exited my house believing it was the 26th day of the 9th biblical month, while thinking about the fact that my mother was in the midst of 48 hours of labor pains before giving birth to my oldest brother, John, who was born breach on December 10, 1957. I saw what I thought was the NEW MOON in the east, and wondered where my monthly count had gone wrong. I checked online for a new rmoon report and saw no updates. At the end of the day, I realized you can see a sliver before the dark of the moon, but had never thought about the moon phase differences before. Looking west is where the 'mercy seat' was always located,true?

I know English very well, but am learning about outer space now without watching 'Star Trek' or 'Lost in Space'.

I enjoyed a terrific labor party spread at a Marine City fishy restaurant that actually reminded me of a house I designed in about 1992, except the building facade was facing east instead of west in Marine City. A brief period of sadness struck me as I left, but as usual, I continued back to my house thankful that I was not forced to eat a fascist pig meal or marine life bottom feeders such as shrimp.  Being abandoned by my son feels as painful as being abandoned by my son's father, but my family is known for having a very high tolerance for pain. A woman's improbable tolerance and ability to counter anguish will not save not protect the men who abandon their  believing wife or believing mother from the harsh judgment and wrath of HVHY someday, and I do hope that every word in the Scriptures is accurate, including the quotations where humans were lying to each other.

A front tear on any human face is never a shameful sign.  A Michigan Hockey jersey is not even a bad sign if you like the theory of a new 'tunnel king or tunnel queen'. Lack of  a soft heart and helpful attitude toward an honest,faithful and hard working mother, whether physically sick or totally healthy, IS a very bad and evil sign of an unholy child.   Someone like Steve Martin might be able to argue that selling pig and unclean animals to humans is a way to make money off the mentally ill, but I certainly could argue that it is a way for atheists and anti-HVHY cooks to make money from the spiritually stubborn anti-Moses people.

Many people get diseases so early in world history that they never live long enough to see Jagr's 700th goal against the New York Islanders. The teachings and instructions of HVHY and are able to  to correct a person who takes the time to read and seriously consider them.

Working out real salvation with fear and trembling does occur for the few who dare to use their freedom properly, namely to discontinue transgression of the Laws of HVHY.



No comments:

Post a Comment