Thursday, December 31, 2015

M34> Strong Delusion Created By' Genie's'

'Genie' is not a genius, and people who wrongly believe that Arabics are the same as Hebrews will find out that their 'over and back' is not allowed at a certain point, Returning to certain areas is not always pleasant but is sometimes necessary, and after going back to the Troy Ice Arena and seeing that there were no good changes since I last went there, it was about like going to the typical Catholic church. However, unlike the typical Catholic church which is more like a swim team, meaning they do a lot of things without THINKING, playing hockey with excellent skaters required a lot from me physically and mentally, and I mean that in a good way. If I couldn't handle the pressure, I could have quit but decided the pressure helps me evade a worse condition known as 'lazy brain function' in non-hockey situations.

Entering locker room 16 with an '18' on reminded me of my dear friend, Lorraine Mielke. Reminders occur for a reason, just like I had a very good and decent dream about my friend Michael Lopez from Milwaukee last night. December 31st is rarely a good experience for police officers and those who can spend the evening in a safe house are better off than those who think January 1st is a 'new year'.
I stopped at a restaurant previously named 'Genie's' and now named 'White Palace'. I carefully chose to sit at table twelve, but a careless waitress created a strong delusion for some reason, namely she entered into the computer that I sat at table 2 and that there were 2 guests at my table. Again, this is a problem if some serious investigation would occur and could have been a problem if I had a suspicious violent spouse at my house. She did not correct the original, but only gave me some reprint of a receipt. Is a real accurate TORAH scroll the same as some NIV version of the book of Joel with  serious  errors which result in a strong delusion?
 I won't believe the lie they printed, but someone else might, and Arabics do make serious errors in judgment just like any other humans that reject Yeshua's pro-TORAH messages year after year and choose to come up with their own  'falcon eye' viewpoint.

Video tapes are so easily doctored that someone could add imagery to a strong delusion  created in the form of a receipt. It seemed like a Catfish Hunter slop game eating at 'The White Palace' rather than a precise rehearsal for anything, but when you notice who is sloppy and who does not care about numbers, you know who won't be paying attention to prophesy or specific instructions regarding  preparation of clean meats. I have always wanted to be correct rather than wrong, precise rather than inaccurate and holy rather than a heretic, but that process has to be accepted and practiced by a person in order to make it  possible to please HVHY.

Allah is not my 'god' system, and males like Petr Mrazek had not even as important to me as lot 34 that I once owned and carefully hoped would turn into an improved place to protect an existing family; now that my 'Hendrikson' family is divided  due to failure of the male leader, Mrazek becomes more important than lot 34 in spiritual warfare. There is a point in time where land to grow food becomes more important than overpaid sinners topped with heathen helmets, and such times are revealed in writings by Nahum. In other occasions, fleeing land to preserve the flesh requires courage and discernment.  Letting a deep puncture seal  on my foot  was more easily achieved than 'saving' any human who constantly rejects the plans of HVHY.

Day 1351 has started, and although I lost a very good Bible labeled with '1532' . it is more easily replaced than a squad partner or a missing son.

No comments:

Post a Comment