Friday, November 2, 2018

Who Is Trying To Sell An Item He Does Not Have On Ebay?

Ebay employees seem to want to handle their fraud problems 'internally' but that makes Ebay suspicious as 'Frank Furillo' now. Since I fully intended to try to get a jersey with a number 24 on it for chromium day, I did not realize I might have had my USA dollars held by a seller from Canada over 3 weeks when he now claims he does not have the ITEM I paid for. Here is an example of business class letter that I hope alerts more than Robert Griffith and Robert Delgadillo of ongoing big game problems:

I appreciate the fact that you did not hold my USA funds any longer HOWEVER I still want to purchase the product so WHEN you locate it I would expect you to contact me and we can setlle our dispute peacefully and I can clear reputation s a seller on ebay. If you never locate the item you claim you had the right to sell, you should file a theft report with you local authorities. I am making this imformation public because ebay is not willing to work on my behalf for some reason.

The above message was sent to a person who uses the name throwbackvault on Ebay. 

According to Ebay personnel, throwbackvault is trying to sell another Chelios24 jersey that is red and a different size, not white and XL.  The cold 'switcheroo' game might have been played one too many times for those who have empathy for the mothers of Esau and Ishmael, and Chief Blackhawk might deserve the last laugh in Wisconsin courts.

If your neighbor sneezers  in some USA public schools or Pa Cheli's low school, you are forbidden to say ' Gad bless you' but go ahead a say any of the following audibles after YOU sneeze with Gad's consent:

O my Satan!
My carbon dioxide went to the away team!
Tribe of Dan from Gdansk judge me!
Levi curse my germs!
I'm not in the blessing business!
Where's Gbadabo and Dopey now that I sneezy? 
AsPArAgUS Frerotte!
AsPArAgUS HArAmIS = 221+183, not Curious George!
That's Sean Hill Larry us to cucumbers in Hendricks gin ! ( Atheists can't object to this flippant post-sneeze utterance since you are not Lucy 'Lemonade' Hayes)



No comments:

Post a Comment