Saturday, November 10, 2018

Countering Sadness: Think With Patience Like A Patient



An infant that gets aborted was not expecting to be murdered.  A bride hears sworn vows from a husband does not expect to receive a divorce certificate is she has been faithful but has had bouts with illness. When an incident occurs that is unexpected and not according to the desires of Yehovah's perogatives, that incident will either be considered a crime, intentional sin or unintentional sin.

Before I get out HEbrew WORDS of this 1st day of the 8th month, I want to remember what wonderful words I heard on the final day of the 7th month from a young man from Milwaukee named 'Earvin'. As a former student at Riverside high school, Earvin is more familiar with Milwaukee than my son Richard.  After serving me a delicious cup of turkish coffee, Earvin sat down with me and spoke kindly to me, one on one, for quite awhile, something my son hasn't done in at leastr 7 years. Earvin listened when I spoke about Moses and the 7th day sabbath and when I warned him about women who do not dress modestly in public. Earvin informed me that Bay View and Bradley Tech students have wars between each other that our own USA military doesn't care to enough to prevent or get involved in.  What astounded me was that for the very 1st tine, someone from MIlwaukee thanked me for serving as a police officer in Milwaukee! I never heard  a 'thank you for serving as a copper in Milwaukee' that from my son nor from my parents.

Since an unexpected incident has occurred and I have been quietly ejected from my parents household, I have to consider the possibility that Yehovah's desire is that I learn to live without visiting my parents. Could it be that Yehovah no longer wants me to pitch his tabernacle in the yard of a pig sty ( a location where pig meat is stored)? I must consider that to be a strong possibility.  If my parents are sorry for ejecting me from their house without even a kiss on the cheek because I was trying to help too much and caring  much more than any other person about their health and safety, maybe someday I can visit for a few hours like my father used to visit his parents, but never again stay overnight in their household.  I know of many people who do not want to spend quality time with their parents or children, but I have not been one of those tthose of people, thus, it confuses me and hurts when my son and now my parents do not appreciate my role on earth enough to want me to serve and protect them.

The ANGEL of G_d, not God nor Gad nor Gd, will guide me. It is not going to be a rosary that guards my heart and a horrifying, digusting crucifix will not be hanging on my neck. Stones s of the tribe of Levi, Zebulun and Asher the brother of God, There are times when a person has to play by sight or the eyes, not by' ear'. For instance, my sister-in-law declared that Naomi Ravzek had an affair and cheated on her husband, but what is Mrs. Robert Swedowski is passing along information that is as untrue as the words that Shane David Hendrikson told my son Richard? Since my cousin Naomi is still married to Gene Schroeder, I am not going to believe that Naomi Raczek was unfaithful to her husband unless there are 2 witnesses against her. Naomi Raczek is no5 a friend of mine, but her conduct and speech is usually better than Mrs. Robert Swedowki.  I know what it is like to be lied about and not given an opportunity to speak for myself, and my relatives are not going to get some 'free pass' into the kingdom of God when they do not yet even know how to control their tongue or rebuke their appetite for abominations such as swine ( read the Book of Isaiah to confirm that eating swine is an abomination if you want to believe a prophet for a change of mindset) Desires for dangerous drugs such as lorazepam and investing in  Coca-cola products is unwise and contrary to Yehovah; purchasing comfortable mattresses and bedding for children and buying a healthy 'Tropical Cafe' smoothie for the sick or the sad  is not contrary to Yehovah's will.

I will close with the Hebrew words of the day as I continue to try and learn to number my days:

Year 2, day 590: Aleph Nun Yod - ship or a fleet of ships  ( by Hebrew/English sight  YNA but by sound similar to the English word 'any')

Year 3, day 947  'Beit Vav Samech'; to trample, to struggle, to tread down ( by Hebrew/English sight SUB but by sound similar to the English words 'bus' or 'boos' ( Was the Milwaukee police badge of of James Ortiz #948? I do not have artificial total recall capabilities) .

Year 4, day 1320: without looking up this word, I recall that it might be the Hebrew word for flesh  not the word for 1321 East Morgan Avenue in Milwaukee.


Year 5, day 1677: Dalet Beit : a bear ( Amos 5:19, Isaiah 11:7, Hosea 13:8)  I had always been intrigued by a movie labeled 'The Bear'. It depicted a young bear whose mother was killed due to her bad approach to honeybees and a bear cub tries to befriend a grouchy male bear in order to survive. Maybe I feel like that little bear today because my natural mother can no longer teach me what I need to know to survive with the little strength I have nor has she ever taught me how to love, honor and cherish the name 'Yehovah' because she has been so focused on politicians, heathen traditions tied to Christmas and Easter and her Polish club. There are times when older children feel neglected and need to safely and peacefully explain why outward changed has occurred in their life or countenance.

I suppose I did all I could do by getting my mother to an actual doctor in Plover, encouraging her speak the truth rather than lie about her past cigarette smoking. I acted as a good Israelite, not a bad Samaritan, by remaining until she was taught how to use a nebulizer and 2 of her 3 bedrooms were cleaned by me, not by Cinderella and Disney characters. Now my mother can ask those she actually trusts more than me or Yehovah to help her with her struggles, since she trusts  my brother Robert and Lynn Snyder more than she trusts my sound judgment. I know the dusty, often 'bottom shelf' statues  identified as 'mary' or 'joseph' or 'jesus' are not going to respond properly to any real asthma attack  and only might come in handy as a weapon destined to be shattered into pieces on the head of an intruder.

Shalom in a USA hotel room is possible by embracing the spirit of Asher, Zebulun or Levi. It makes no religious sense to have a napkin holder with the Hebrew word for peace on it on a table topped with swine products. Today I am sad, but will be glad when I see my friends at 'Little India' in Shelby because they are as respectful of me, my health concerns and dietary restrictions as my brother John's household.

I countered sadness by not believing the bad report about Naomi Raczek, by remembering Earvin the Riverside Tiger and by being my own amateur psychologist for the day rather than being a semi-pro bait inspector for muskie worshippers. Earvin, the polite man at Habibi's,  even laughed at my Michael Vick Tums joke! The sliver of the moon looked beautiful, peaceful  and  perfect as a gift from  HVHY, unlike NASA employees or  unnatural 'Christmas' lights that have polluted not protected the earth for decades.  I did pass Mr. Wilker's public school environmental education class.




No comments:

Post a Comment