Monday, November 26, 2018

Can Dr. Herbert Coussens explain '66 Days for a Female'?

I know most of the people in my subdivision of 66 spots don't believe in the 66 chapters of the book of Isaiah, but do they believe in the 66 days it took for the Mayflower to cross the Atlantic?

In those 66 days of maritime testing, each day represented a DIFFERENT LOCATION on water. If I would try to unite my subdivision rather than divide it, I would refer them to study and believe the 66 chapters of the prophet Isaiah. Otherwise, I know for for a fact that the 1st location of the 66 day voyage was 'safe' and filled with hope and the 66th day location was very different and the mindset had changed after a very difficult journey. I have a view of lot 66, and it has changed since last year but my trust in the writings of the book of Isaiah have not changed since the day I planted my first willow bush on lot 1.

For some good reason, the people of lot 1, 65 and 66 look out for one another in a way the PIlgrims might have looked out for one another. The elderly Italian male neighbor to the west, who prefers peace and safety,  came to an agreement with me regarding a border problem between us. We plan to improve a section of land between us next year, even if his wife is still to haughty to admit I am not a 'f_____ bitch'.

My light child will always be named Qeset, not Boaz. It is the memory of my first child that often comforts me when loneliness sets in and I choose to recall what has happened in the past to better prepare me for the future.

Lot 25 still has no house on in our subdivision, even if Saint Xavier University found a spot near Flood Brothers and Campfire marshmallow ads in the Chicago Wolves arena of the curious Butternut penalty box after 25 years in Illinois.

No comments:

Post a Comment