( The above photo is not an image of 'Jill Marshall' or  Zillner's swimming pool people.)

Dear Richard the Pillsbury Cookie dough hearted ( remember your 16th birthday?), 

Make sure you have read the 'hmmm' message before you read this note of encouragement.

I do recall when I had access to more income than I do know that I tried to show your wife I cared about her well being and took her to Shippy shoes to get good foundation for her feet. Such non-Chirstmas acts of kindness might have been forgotten, but I am still that same lady that wanted my son's family to be not only safe, but have good coverings. My enemies only want you to remember the bad events that have occurred between us, but I want to remind you that there have been many times I have been wiling to cloth and feed 'enemies'..... but I might not have known they were my enemies at the time I was being generous and kind.

Here's what I have been thinking about: the hammer toes as well as the Scott and Barb years. What I am willing to do is pay for new hockey skates for you BUT what you should do is try on the brand and size want and then I'll order them from Goal Line and have them shipped to you. Of course, you will have to pay taxes on them and you might want to find out in advance what the taxes would be. I want your feet to be well protected and of course, I always have wanted you to be a healthy hockey player that can remember that the hockey stick is shaped exactly like the final form of the Hebrew 14th letter.

I hope this is an offer you will not refuse; I remember when you and I were the only occupants of 1602 Mary Lane and I asked you to help me clean.... so 'desperate' for help cleaning that I offered you $200 and you thought I was crazy, but Timmy said YOU were crazy if you rejected that wage for helping your mother.

I can also send a bunch of very usable hockey jerseys that you can wear or that you can pass out to your buddies, since I have to start cleaning out my closet. Just let me know if you want me to send some... easily a dozen.

If things get bad or even too dangerous for you to stay in France or you decide that you miss me, your mom, as much as I miss you, know that there is room for you and your family here for at least a few months and plenty of decent job opportunities in this area. Eventually, I might move from this area but until then, this house was designed keeping you in mind in case you needed a place to relocate to, even if you do not want to believe that fact.  ( No dogs allowed though.. only a few spiders and of course, my pet dust mites are allowed in my house. LOL)

I talked with my mom and dad and they seemed cordial, happy and thanked me for helping them during my visit. It seemed like an 180 but I'm thankful we're communicating. They got a new mattress and dad says they've been dusting and vacuuming, so the anti-allergy advice I gave them actually did sink in. Speaking to them took a heavy burden off of me and I did mail out a few thanksgiving day cards to a few people, even though to me and a few others, every shabbat is a day to rest and give thanks.

Go ahead and make turkey and cranberry sandwiches on Thursday!  I'll be dining with my friends from Sylchet, Bangladesh and cheering for the Chicago Bears even though I still have a silly Vikings doll in my window because of 'the tradition' of 1961. Have Levi study Ameer Abdullah since he has been traded from Detroit to MInnesota shortly after I sent him a letter in Detroit.

I'm going to try to 'hockey up' tomorrow morning in Port HURon; I might be old and ugly, but I don't want to get fat, old and uglyM. My new favorite minor league team is the Mentor Ice Breakers since I witnesses their first win against the Port Huron Prowlers and the Mentor goalie had 50 saves with 50 SOG!

I'm always M as in Mom to you, but can be 'G' as in Grandma to my grandchildren. 


.........................

I am choosing not to reveal the contents of the hmmm'  electronic epistle in  this blog however that does not mean that it has not been made accessible to some of the French Christians or AT&T monitors.. I don't believe that the Christian organization and Woodlands Church of Plover, WI that is overseeing my son and his family in France is doing a good job, nor do they care about my son's children as much as I do. It sounds like their housing conditions have been unsafe in France recently while huge SUNDAY CLUBHOUSES are being heated while they sit empty for the rest of the week. The Dave Ramsden team seemingly has been doing better 'works' regarding housing for my  niece and taking care of repairs quickly than whoever it is that rented property to Rachel Snyder Hendrikson in France.  Meanwhile, here in the Detroit area, I cannot even get a plumber or a trained repairman to respond to a call for help as I struggle while living with 55% lung function and living without 3 varieties of anti-Yehoavh ex-husbands who all decided they were too bad to keep their vows and to 'protestant' to repent.  

If you hear the vain anti-Joseph repetition 'Merry Christmas', try to respond with 'Go study and believe the book of Leviticus and reject the Playboy cologne bar code.'