Thursday, November 15, 2018

Where's Levi?

When I don't get a response from an email to my son, I also am not getting a response from the person who I designated as a letter 'E' male. In this 8th month, I certainly am concerned about my grandson Levi and his sisters even though Levi's mother is not concerned about me. There is no E in the Lamed Vav Yod combination which is historically represented by a carbuncle, not a San Francisco stadium. Does 3rd down really matter if 4th down is known as 'Judah' in the King James Version of an English history book?

Frauds will be frauds.  Not every lamp from Square D office was created equal to a a lamp with a 'Peterkin' nightshade and no electric lamp is created equal to a double wicked brass hurricane lamp that I purchased when I was known as a 'Xavier' in North Carolina and was stolen by Shane David Hendrikson when he took over my property like a Nazi out of Paris.

I tolerate Detroit  Redwing nonsense from time to time to battle boredom, not to align with falsehood such as 'Detroit Fights Cancer'. The fact is that each individual person has to try to combat all forms of disease. It is not always kind to 'rewind' and backtrack through your memory, but it is frequently necessary to remember and not forgive based on lack of repentance after obvious cases of sin. Suppose only day 952 of a tribulation count has been completed and you made aware that the name 'Burish' actually is latched Strong's Hebrew word #952. What did you 'declare' to others to indicate who you trust? I didn't go along with the 'crowd' that is sending a Christmas card to my friend, Getrude Lozon. I didn't eat the 'Sam's Club' cake that had too many chemicals in MY opinion. i really didn't like having my picture taken  by  Chalma Lumley since I do know that photos taken with electronic devices are often are misused, seem like an invasion of reasonable privacy and are sometimes carelessly passed on to potentially dangerous  people.

I'm still waiting for my son to keep his word that he is going to send me pictures of my grandchildren; should I have to wait years or until the tribulation has ended?  In the meantime, 'Clifford The Big Red Dog' books are less offensive than the material that Carolyn Clifford's television gang reveals on a day to day basis.

Has it been the result of studying that  a used Adam Burish #37 jersey now reminds me of Marshall University, an Ohio road next to route 68, Hebrew word #952,  my uncle Thaddeus the wealthy UW-Badger who was born in 1937AD, tricky Bob Skaradzinki teams, Richard Nixon and March 7th, which is my grandson Levi's birthday? It has been a difficult day and at the end of it, what I really wondered was if my grandchildren have already forgotten me or had the gifts that I gave them hidden from their sight, including a tiny picture of me on a small map of Milwaukee.

It's not painless being aborted, and it is not paindless to drive southbound on Michigan route 53 and recall  people after sighting the names Clifford, Montgomery, Barnes and Stiles all in neat street row before overlooking a book by Dave Shannon suggestng that 'Dave Is In Trouble'.

Now I get to see a reminder or Ottawa after being disgusted by seeing Martin St. Louis and Martin Brodeur failed to defend righteousness and holiness as they sat around in their television gear without objecting to being part of the same class as 2 females hockey players who have decided to reject the concept of holiness while they apparently have been allowed to create an unholy, fatherless environment for 3 children who couldn't possibly be their natural children.

Protecting a puck is useless if you are unwilling to protect and defend children and yourself from liars and from the doctrines of demons who are teaching contrary to Yehovah's message, which was delivered to earth by actual prophets who were literal real people with unusual, uncommon and holy attitudes. Electronic images can never possibly represent an actual deity on earth nor will a person be sealed in the 144,000 by an electronic image. It might or might not be painful to watch the Mentor Sharks assemble in Michigan, since I will still be wondering where Levi is and what Havilah and Autumn Rayne are doing and thinking. Last names were never  a priority in the book of Moshe Ben Amram.

A few people asked me how my trip to Wisconsin went, and eventually I decided my journey went better than the Titanic.  Somewhere out there, beneath the light of the silvery moon, someone's thinking of me and possibly hating me  rather than holding on to 16 as long as he can. Unhappy endings happen by providence or by choice. If the NHL was really trying to 'fight' cancer, grapefruit juice (Booster Juice has some good products) and steamed broccoli would be sold at their events and products like Coca-cola and pork products would be banned.

No comments:

Post a Comment