Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Passing Through Mackinaw Without Joshua: CaUTiON!

Since I am 'anti-Perry Stone' and have no ties with MIchael Rood's #7300 brood of carelessly trained military veterans, I will freely present anti-drone information for the Word #8300 remnant team.  When staying at the Holiday Inn Express, you might be able to survive in the presence of your enemy or your adversary, but you must be your own defenseman and make good holy decisions, something that a mechanical beast known as a 'drone'.

When trying not to avoid fasting in Mackinaw, beware of the lard (typically pork) in most of the pasties. The cheesy vegetable pasty I had a crust made with vegetable shortening and vegan pasties are available across from Krueger's fish market if you have decided to believe Yehovah rather than some vague title of ' the father'.

Next, the Kretchner's bologna labeled 'beef bologna' also had pork in it and if it were not for my brother John's verbal warning to me in Michigan a few years ago I might have assumed that there was no pork in the bologna labeled 'beef bologna'.  Protestant Europeans (  similar to Assyrians) and those seeking to get wealthy quickly typically rather deceive people than lead them to the book of Leviticus or a frozen vegan pasty. The difference between Assyrians and Issachar is similar to the difference between Dumbo and Jumbo the elephant, and Jumbo the circus elephant behaved carelessly in bondage but 'Dumbo' is not even real! Shame on the Mackinaw stores that try to mislead stray, intentionally deployed Israelites that are attempting to get sealed but not necessarily revealed.

Unlike Chevy Chase in 'Fletch', I do not have a picture of a man with a lamb behind me and an electronic image of 'Mr. Potato Head' in front of me while I report on the state of Michigan's treacherous anti-Zebulun trails.  I did show up alive and well at the PNC for a cup of silent hot 'the' ( French tea no-bluff school) and once again saw SnOOPY code 118 instead of Jim Staley or worse, Joe Staley.  I heard no compliments from my hot tea, so I don't consider it 'complimentary' but I do consider it to be a nifty bonus gift for PNC customers.

I am trying to recall the advice I gave to my niece so I purchased a bag of caramel corn that I should not  consume until after dusk on Friday. With all the purchases I have made, I would not be lying if I said I was on a business trip. On most trips away from family and friends, business transactions are completed on a regular basis so clearly, I am in Mackinaw for business purposes now. Fisky  business happens when whitefish is made into sausage and stuffed into hog casings. Since there are no 'kosher' nor 'halal' options in this turf that is still Rick Snyder and Dan Schuette's anti-Yehovah problem, I decided to ask an employee of Krueger's fish market to remove the hog casings from the fish sausage, and I will sample it's flavor without eating the hog. For the Jewish gangs who thinks I am sinning by eating the fish sausage after removing the hog casings, I clearly am  trying to AVOID intentional sin, Does any human skin flakes end up in your matza balls? Have you even chewed and swallowed your own finger nails intentionally not considering whether or not you have been declared to be 'clean'?  Of course, human skin flakes end up in your mazta balls so clearly a trace of unclean flesh typically ends up in a meal labeled 'kosher' or 'halal' unless sheep in a shop learn how to butcher, package and sell their mutton's ground lamb products!

This area is not much different than Door County, Wisconsin in the winter of about 1985 with my toddler son, Richard because that was what I could AFFORD to do for a vacation after his father abandoned us for Carla Derringer and did not provide for me as if I was his widow. A bit of 'Davidic' commentaries indicated that a woman was considered to be in widow status if her adulterous husband no longer was sexually active with her but was providing for her financially. Since none of my 3 prior husbands provide for me financially now, by definition they are worse than an infidel and because they have not shown me mercy, they will not be shown mercy by me no matter how many 'Jackson Mine' and Michigan copper mine reminders arise between Houghton and Muskegon.  I have been aware of a few men who have been forced to pay alimony by judges and those men should be thankful if they had a judge who might have been interested in their final spiritual outcome rather than in their immediate 'petitioner' status.

Sure, this hotel is actually a puzzle palace now with affordable room rates, but one unfinished puzzle is not even as useful as Haydn's 77th Symphony in B Flat while trying to determine if the earth is round and bumpy or a bumpy sphere.  I am studying Michigan's fresh water lines even though I know that the moon is a most likely a sphere rather than a flat disc made by Eric Frisbee.  If it were not for the 'rate' goodness that the woman from New Mexico showed me when I was seeking lodging for one night, I would not have been able to do my angelic duties in Emmet county for more than 1 day and 2 nights.  It is not vexing my spirit to see fake turkeys, knowing full well it takes 12 strikes in a row to max out in a bowling game.  It is interesting to see that a 'scarecrow' seems to have replaced the image of a witch on a broomstick, considering I have referred to Mikell Clayton as a scarecrow because he brags about his firearms ( Wizard of Oz idiom) training but has not considered the jacinth I gifted to his wife, Kathy, to be of any weighty significance.

Was it a coincidence that while Nick Mullens was NOT representing the tribe of Levi in San Frnacisco that Perry Stone has planned to go to Mullens, West Virginia rather than to Larry Mizewski's anti-Simeon party lines. Some real students of the Torah do believe this is the 9th month of the year, and if the 8th month people are a 'rear guard', we are not wavering from our lunar cycle, solar cycle and agricultural based decision to refrain from commencing a new year prior to the spring solstice.

My next post will be interesting to the people of the Kiski school district and to the BLAZE hockey team than practices at DC Everest high school areas.












No comments:

Post a Comment