Sunday, November 11, 2018

Allowing Sadness: Be Truthful and Be Good




I know there are people who only report or share their success stories online, verbally or in book form. The pages of the Holy Scriptures reveal joys as well as the pain, sorrow and sufferings of various people who have chosen to align with or against Yehovah. If I only reported my successes and victories against demonic spirits and unholy humans, my reports would be unbalanced and as misleading as Joel Olsteen.

When a person chooses to align with Yehovah, testing of your spirit occurs. The man who decided to hate the occupants of a Squirrel Hill synagogue did not instantly decide to hate those people; his hatred of them and who they represented developed over time. If the content of my parents' flesh is like Richard and Nancy Peterson, they will have gotten all they could OUT of me before they decide to unfriend me because I actually try to represent the spirit of Yehovah, not the spirit of St. Louis or Christmas or a red-nosed reindeer. I have emptied my time and talents into so many anti-Yehovah churches with nothing in return but either apathy or obvious cases of hypocrisy displayed to me so many times that I now don't even want to go to Andrew Beine's household. My change in spirit might be like a turtle trying to protect itself by withdrawing and slowly moving away from more attacks. The last time I saw Andrew Beine, we had a very good visit and I just as soon not risk seeing him become like my mother most recently behaved toward me after watching her chosen people known as  televised Catholic priests and argumentative televised political reporters.

I have seen and heard some success stories from Kim Barton and Jennifer Karolowicz. Kim Barton wisely was studying the book of Leviticus when I introduced him to the concept of being a living cornerstone who believes he can be sealed into a tribe of YShRAL. My niece Jennifer has made some very good decisions after trusting an uncle who is so much like Shane Hendrikson because he only really only loves money and has a violent temper to protect and serve his money. I am thankful that Jennifer is in a very decent dwelling and that she is open to reading Psalm 91 or 18 rather than only praying the rosary. I encouraged her to REST on Saturday so that she can be aligned with the creator of the universe and to refrain from pork consumption. The advice I gave her was good and it was heard by her, face to face. She opened her dwelling doors to me many times since I became a possible Gadite and we are still friends even though we are relatives. It is the desire of her heart that my son and grandchildren visit me, but that does not yet seem to be the desire of my son's heart because he has not yet decided to believe Moshe Ben Amram's writings.

I did let my relatives in Pennsylvania know I am very sad because of occurrences in Wisconsin, and  my brother John's family does care about me and love me, even if I might be a Simeonite or a Benjamite by choice, not by chance. Elvis Presley is never going to be 'king',  Aretha Franklin is never going to be my 'queen' and I don't want a UWSP dog towel in my dwelling because I already have a Sudbury Wolf suit  and a Chicago Blackhawk towel in my dwelling.  It is good to refuse what you do not need or is harmful to you spiritually or physically. Now, if a stuffed fake deer labeled 'Rudolph' ends up in the trash, it is because it is too unrealistic to become a tasty venison bratwurst and the giver of that gift, my brother Robert,  unfriended me when I told him the truth about my anti-Packer feelings, my desire to rest rather than argue with my brother on the true sabbath day and my strong anti-cigarette opinions that are not 'off the wall' nor 'off the cuff' positions.

'Evil is spreading like a green bay tree...' Psalm 37 KJV

This post concludes my series on countering sadness. Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment