Friday, October 26, 2018

Combatting Sadness: ZZ Top Pointers

This is the type of post that is more helpful than a distribution from Lynn Snyder, the careless mother of a UWSP student rather than the daughter of a UWSP class of 1950 graduate. Careless is the opposite of CAREFUL; careless people are not careful enough and often offend, underestimate or ignore the problems they created by being rude and not offering proper advice to to young men who have mothers that have been deserted by various forms of Protestants. Womwn like Lynn Snyder wouldn't pass tests that Nate Alm and his boss alreaady passed by doing good works out of pew areas and far away from staged musical acts.

I felt blessed  to be able to explain what the feast of Sukkoth is  to the young men that have been hired by my parents.  Nate Alm spoke to me in a kinder manner than my son has in years, and Yehovah's  elect people are careful in strategic weeks for a reason.  I find it interesting but not amuzing that DOnald Trump decided to go in and out of Moseinee on the same day I went in and out of MIlwaukee with no paid body guards and nrither of my brothers.  I know that the word Mosinee is a Hebreww word and that  an Aurora hockey game might have test lines as far back as Robert Parker, the former UWSP coach who caused less trouble in his Aurora car than the typical pharmacy causes by dispensing  chemicals carelessly and charging people money for products that do not protect their mind not their kidney. Just so I don't lose the ZZ top point, I will post a Thomas Chabot comparison of buying and selling history.

I had boughten many items in the past that were not harmful and that were intended to combat sadness, including upgrading stones on a wedding ring ar Lee Ayers to goalie gear purchase to try  a new non-69 position.  When I sold my wedding ring for about 20% of it's fair market value, I was sad but I knew the diamond ring was a symbol or a broken covenant, not a sign of actual love. When I sold my goalie gear, it was because I was not using it and did not want it to end up in a garbage dump, so I sold it for about 20% of what it was worth to a business man who has always treated me kindly, even when I was only a hockey mom rather than a hockey player as I try to be now to combat sadness.

The diamond ring money went toward food costs, and the Rothschild police department confiscated most of my food when they tossed me out of the Cedar CReek in between Yon Kippur and the feast of sukkot in 2010. The money from selling a complete set of goalie equipment  went toward a new Easton hockey bag and a wool banner that was a reminder of the 1990 Wisconsin Badgers. I  don't mind helping men like David Damrow stay in business because he's not trying to sell PLayboy cologne to USA Army women from Wittenberg.  It is still not a joyful task for me to go in and out of Wausau, Wisconsin but it sometimes is as necessary as Elijah Moe being inot being able to be on Tom Murphy team that escaped from Michigan (1-810-986-0131).  

Here are the names of some young men that are going to help me combt sadness tduring this holy weekend:

+Zach Zech (ZZ top #17) from South Lyon, Michigan not from Daane Bennett of Muskegon
+Westley Ashley #3 from Pittsburgh, PA not from Gratiot, WI
+#10 code wise guy Austin Kelly of Toledo, Ohio not from Kelly Oehler the  Mosinee anti-Moses man
 +#15 Chris ''crafty' Allemon knee protector probably from St. Clair Shores and the Mark Wells arena puckers
+25 Brennen Miller from hell in Keller, Texas

#28 Drew McLean already did as much good as Daniel Withrow, a Marshall University soccer goalie who decided to speak kindly to me rather than ignore my like the careless Lynn Snyder associiates

There are plenty of good reasons to attend a UW-Pointer hockey game rather than driving the way to Madison WI again. For a fee of only $8, I can observe war in heaven instead of trying my way into Temple Bethel in Stevens Point which has become less useful than the SS Badger  ferry system. I can try to deliver a sign of pro-Moses hope to an area that has been assaulted with R-rated movies for decades rather than defending the way away from the horrific crucifix lines adored by those who have rejected the rmessage of the book of Isaiah in chapter 65 and 66 but might not have rejected VFW Auxiliary #388 and telectricial union local #388. IWhat I have to do, I want to do well, not carelessly and without regard for Eli Billing and the Windsor whiskey shots or the Krueger floral checkers.

Don't watch 'The Wanderers' and the Wahl gang unless you want to prove to others where you learned about 1 Jewsish student, 15 bad black actors who were helping distubutr the nigger word not an oreo, 18 Italians and 1 Eskimo who did not look like Warren Moon, ESPN hockey man #7.

It's still the 7th month according to my favorite grandchild of a Giguere and closest to train #1532 signs on local highway 21!   It appears as thought the UWSP team's yellow bonnets make them look like Rubble in Paw Patrol,CHase and Marshall in a Penny Grundy game.

IF Uw-Stout  hockeyloses to the Pointers and the  friends of John Mack, blame careless Robert Swannell not Verbie Swanigan or your unpaid class valedictorian. I'm doing the best that I can in a nation that is very adverse to the concept that being baptized in the Jordan River might actually mean I was born again in the state of Israel, not in 'Prince of Peace' school cafeteria.

Is Jordan Fader from Rice Lake smarter than MIchale Korducki now or will he be considered as one of the FEW farthest from Sergei Krivokrasov?  If I revealed WHO every image of a witch reminds me of now, I would not be careful enough to get pas Abbadon in a stress test.

Images of witche might remind me of :
A) Sandra MArcus
B) Tammy Baldwin
C) Elizabeth Montgomery
D) Elton John
E) Wittenberg wrestlers
F)  anti-Byfuglien gang of careless cone heads
0) Michelle Obama

The tribe of Gd denounces and combats against witches for a pure Michigan reason!







No comments:

Post a Comment