Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Countering Sadness: CC Issue #1 is 'Ricky Ortiz'

There are times when I wonder if computer mail gets intercepted by Fred E. Weary, Jr. instead of by Rodney Weary. In segment 2, I will advise you of the physical therapy plans I have started but before I do, let me throw a caution flag out to Atlanta Falcon people who do not have a Xavier on their team.

This is kind of like letting strangers or friends read a typical greeting card hanging on the wall at Mary Raczek's house, now owned by Thaddeus Raczek, who also isn't responding to telephone messages for some reason:


"This seems strange to me so I thought I'd let you know there is a Ricky Ortiz in the NFL now, #30 on the Atlanta Falcons. His birthday is listed as 4/15 which was Robin's birthday and my friend Sergei Krivokrasov's birthday. The Atlanta Falcons aren't my team, even if Favre and Vick both played for them. As Fedorov has stated 'it's how you finish that matters' and Vick finished as a Pittsburgh Steeler  and Favre finished on _____'s favorite team.

Are you back from Italy yet? How's the water leak repair going? I'm preparing for the feast of tabernacles and Isaiah chapter 65&66 are study chapters. I did start skating again but delayed for 3 months because I hate skating on newly sharpened blades, even though the guys at Goal Line always do a good job for me. I'm wearing some used Mosinee breezers - they sure have good padding. Has your hockey rink re-opened yet?

I miss you and your children very much, so I always seem to battling a case of sadness. Hopefully 'Ricky Ortiz' gets traded to a better NFL team. Is there anything you need me to send from the USA since I will be having a package going out within the next 2 weeks? Alf puppet maybe? A tiny 'elmo' shirt and a small Detroit Redwings jacket for one of _______'s dolls to remind your family what area I am in yet?

I started a new dumbbell training routine that I hope to do regularly - at least 4 times per week. Motivation factors are lacking other than the fact I rather not grow out of my clothes because I rather spend my money on tuna sushi, auto insurance and my mortgage."

CC: Richard E. Hendrikson currently of France




No comments:

Post a Comment