Monday, October 22, 2018

Countering Sadness : Intro To A New Non-Television Series



I will suggest that there is a difference between depression and sadness, and that the SOURCE, the root of your current non-'happy' dispositition, might or might not be within you.

View yourself as a peach tree in a garden that is not thriving and not producing as much produce as it could under the best of conditions.  You, the plant job, is sad and struggling because of conditions and forces that you cannot control any longer. A peach tree cannot relocate itself, yet does struggle to survive and produce that which is helpful to another. When a peach tree is not receiving what it needs, the signs show outward even though the ROOT of the peach tree is pure, good and holy so the intended purpose of the peach tree is to produce good meats, AKA fruits, to aid it's owner, animals and humanity.  If the owner of the peach tree neglects  what he or she BOUGHT for a price and does not prune it, during times of drought he does not water it , or he has placed it in a spot that is not getting enough sunlight, then the root of the problem is within the OWNER of the peach tree, not the peach tree itself. If the owner of the peach tree has chosen a plant that is an unnatural hybrid, because it has been genetically altered the SIGNS of a problem with THE OWNER will not be revealed until the peach tree dies sooner than a non-hybrid tree will because for few seasons, the peach tree might have produced fruits that appeared 'perfect' outwardly but the hybrid fruit seeds cannot even produce another peach tree to replace itself. The root of the problem  is within the genetically altered peach tree, as hybrids usually are 'fussier' than a non-hybrid although they might APPEAR to be a more beautiful plant during the growing seasons they are alive because the insects are even deterred from it's unnatural state.

You will have to decide if the depression you feel is caused by your own root system because you are too artificial an in grave err have decided that an unnatural outward appearance ( plastic surgery, too much make-up, expensive attire) is more important to your attitude and health than your actions, and have cut yourself off from you natural history and your natural needs and have chosen to rely on unnatural 'owner', a deity or a spouse or a boss, who is not even willing to dissuade you from sinning. The result of habitual sinning, if you have a conscience, is often depression eventually that should have started out as sadness because you failed at a point of temptation.  No pill is going to correct your sin and the root of your sadness/depression is within you and I have offered plenty of advice in the past to try and deter you from a state of depression  and from use of drugs in the past.

If you. like me, already know the root of your sadness is not within you but is caused by conditions  you cannot control then you will still do the best you can, like a natural peach tree, to produce good fruit meats intended to help others in the warm months and will try to protect your healthy roots in the cold months expecting to survive until the next passover in the spring. I am battling a case of sadness now, and I will have to decide if I still trust my 'owner', who I view as HVHY and pronounce as Jehovah, to aid me, guide me and assist me as I attempt to thrive and survive through a period of time rather than fail and die.  Death  might transfer sadness to my 'owner' but will eliminate sadness from me. The only other option is viewing  me as the owner of myself, and discovering whether I have the knowledge to counter my sadness properly even though I cannot eliminate the root cause of my sadness because it is not within me but the cause of my sadness is close enough to do damage to me and my attitude if I do not counter it WITH ENOUGH GOOD WORKS.

The Vietnam vets 'Ron an Phil ' show filmed by C-SPAN at VMI didn't really help my 'peach tree' problem, even if I did study the logo of VMI more carefully. An even worse show labeled 'Mail Call' revealed to me that the Marines in Afghanistan actually have been placed in  much easier conditions to survive in  than the typical police officer in Milwaukee, Minneapolis or Chicago and I am now even more sure that the typical military officer would be unable to PROPERLY handle being a police officer in the USA urban area for 7 years unless they were properly retrained to face even worse conditions than they faced when they and their Pentagon 'owners' didn't care enough about USA to keep them in the USA to fight crimes such as homicides, illegal drug activity, public drunkeness, looting(any form of theft), adultery which should still be considered a crime against your spouse even if you are an atheist!

Now that my introduction has concluded, I, not the people who Mr. And Mrs. Larry Mizewski are afraid and anxious about named they*, actually have to attempt to spiritually and physically counter sadness to test my non-robot owner. I will make reports regarding what I choose in the days and nights ahead to combat sadness and what the outcome of my choices are.  My plan of action has to be considered GOOD WORKS by HVHY in order for me to avoid becoming depressed due to the result of sin in my body, which I will continue to view as a non-GMO peach tree or  natural winesap apple tree system. Unlike Mr. Kronwall of the NHL, I know that pork bacon consumption is not considered good works by my owner.

* the sentence with the asterisk is the only sentence that made me laugh out loud during this very serious start to a spiritual and physical battle plan

No comments:

Post a Comment