Thursday, October 4, 2018

The Southampton Ontario Train 1532 Wall

A painted number 1532 is not a bad sign when compared to the lousy option the state of Michigan has for governor.  When in derision, never vote for a woman to lead you, even if the male option isn't good enough to represent Gad or Gad properly.

There is not doubt that

 John James

 would be a decent person to end up as a Michigan Senator  since Mr. Karlsson  evolved into  San Jose Shark #65, so fervently pray to Abaddon or Yehovah or the deity of your choice before you wisely choose to avoid voting for women who want positions of power.

In order to avoid any more political endorsements, I will explain why acupuncture is a reasonable choice to try rather than drugging yourself or others. The people that physically assaulted me in 1996 in the Milwaukee County Health Care Center still have not been prosecuted, have not been forgiven and are very similar in their status as Shane David Hendrikson.  Only the woman who read Psalms to me and brought me a cup of hot tea while I was imprisoned and in more danger than any overpaid NFL quarterback did what was GOOD in the sight of Yehoavah. What happened to me 24 years ago affected what happened to me 20 years ago and prepared me for what I am able to do in the days ahead, even if I only have a few or thousand of days ahead to prove Yehovah is not God and that Yehovah is the leader of God. ( God is usuallly seen as Gad is old testament English translations, not LORD).

Why did Yeshua state that only Gad is good?It's better to have a few Gad friends and many enemies than to have no Gad friends and a few enemies.  Be thankful if your memory has not failed after you have been assaulted, whether physically or financially, by unholy humans such as Vincent LoCicero, Stuart Rottier and Shane David Hendrikson or if you have been called a /bitch' way too many times to properly resist those who have intentionally insulted you when you were DOING GOOD not evil.

I have many more good memories from Port Elgin, including the train 1532 wall, than I do from France or Woodlands Church in Plover Wisconsin.  I do  not understand why MOST people think they do not have to go through a proper process to have their sins atoned for and forgivien but I am thankful for the few who do know what the process  is that starts with the feast of trumpets and continues through Yom Kippur, tthe feast of booths and continues thorugh to the next pesach week like Ezequiel's wheels on a powerful train.

Since it could be Elul the 23rd, remember vanadium is 50.9415 and that a Calais is not always a Campbell.




No comments:

Post a Comment