Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Countering Sadness: Issue II=2

If you have been told to 'take care of yourself', you should start by diagnosing yourself and then taking notes on your treatment plan, including possible placebo results. Here is a sample of how I countered sadness on Tishri the 12th/13th.

AM: 1. evaluated myself as sad, not mad
         2. prepared plan to strengthen self anf 'feed a FEW
         3. active music therapy including playing and singing hymns #127 and 128 from the CCOG hymnal, plus 'Unerring One' hymn #221 from the Devery Harper cult hymnal
         4. passive music therapy including requesting Yamma songs be played at 'Little India' diner ( request was granted)
         5. stone cold therapy ; tiger eye jasper bracelet plus stones of Joseph, Dan, Zebulun, Issachar and Gd
         6. completed an act of nutrition ; lentils, kidney beans, mixed root vegetables, coffee, chicken biryani not a Detroit Redwing Frk Ehn combo
         7: body armor therapy included covering myself in a Charlotte Checker #33 Mathieu Roy jersey over a Wisconsin Hockey sweatshirt from the circa 1990 AD
         8: super visor therapy : Wisconsin Badger visor gifted to me from Virginia Alt Taylor
         9. numerology placebo placement test : booth #3, in case the feast of tabernacles started at the dark of the moon like some people believe; this reminded me that the 7th, 8th and 9th month are the 3rd trimester of a wombed infant, which is more important to protect than an adult journalist near Saudi Arabia

The non-platoon results from doing all of the above were as follows:
1. I allowed myself to be sad rather than angry
2. I used my act of nutrition time to think about future success rather than the prior day's failure to  complete exercise therapy
3. I chose to read Isaiah chapter 65 and 66 and was comforted to learn that Yehovah also views his people as a tree at times. I was intrigued considering that the first 2 verses of chapter 66 might in fact have been questioning who will be willing to build their earthly tabernacle out of that which is borrowed from Yehovah's design line ( branches from plants)
4. I tried to contact my son which is good works, even if he chooses to ignore me or thinks my emails are not as important as Pisa, Italy sites ( frustration with  lack of success in a relationship leads to sadness and sometimes to madness)
5. I prepared a new light weight exercise plan and completed it ; details will be in Countering Sadness Issue G=3, not in  Atlanta Ricky Ortiz=XXX=30.
6. I completed my 13th day of Tishri hockey time with a contrast chart left behind at the Troy Ice Arena   titled 'LIVE PD Danny Brown Classic'; 'Michael in the middle was the focal point of the contrast chart, since there is a difference between Michale Vick, MIchael Redmond, MIchael Bennett and Michael Strobel that other people might want to consider after viewing 'Ricky Ortiz DOB 4/15/92' ; I thought Marist College was tranferring to Troy on the Troy Ashley plan, but I was told the Marist team at Troy Michigan is not the same as the NY college
7. I discovered there is a person with the initials F.E.W. Jr. , namely Fred Edward Weary, Jr. As my closest friends know, Fred is not Rodney Weary the former USA Marine who made his way to squad 91 Late in Milwaukee.
8. I watched Petr Mrazek do his duty by not stopping Sebastian's 'Aho chunk of rubber' from going past the man, Jimmy Howard, who wanted Santa Claus/Molech's image on his head rather than something better such as a black cow or a koala bear.


I am satisfied with the first day of  my own new anti-drug treatment to counter sadness because it did not result in madness. I was also amused by a few people at the Troy Ice Arena who not only have a job, but they also have a sense of humor on occasion.  The 14th day is about to start, so do not forget MIlwaukee's District 1 squad 14 mentality, which should include the Hebrew letter N(nun), which is worth 50 points in non-Roman conversions.

Have a good week if you are in the 7th Hebrew month! Have a good work week if you think it is the 8th month of Bul pen and paper makers.
      
      
  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment