Sunday, October 7, 2018

Is Larry MIzewski Afraid Of The Number 68, 50, 40 or 54 Now??

The St. Lucia 'Thomas' in the picture above is jsut as important to me as Thomas Stigler when he was sitting in the captain's chair at MIlwaukee District V on Yom Kippue a few years ago. It is impossible for me to return to certain places or visit with some people that never decided to hate me for my belief in the angelic forces of Yehovah.

I'm trying to get the last laugh in by posting a reprint of a letter I received from people who don't know or don't care about Pentecost or about things other than their own 'affair' records. Since March of 2015, Larry and Renee Mizewski's gang has failed to recognize the importance of people who actually not only study the Scriptures but believe in appointed times more important than Easter, Christmas and Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.

As a reminder, I was expelled from what was supposed to be a gathering for MIlwaukee Police retirees because according to Mizewski's, adults were having anxiety attacks related to the word THEY and the sight of a Strong's bible concordance. The following is the final  notice I (not THEY) received from the Mizewski's  after I wasn't able to talk about any Vietnam war experiences or Menard's 11% off bargains:

"Hi Marie,

We are sending back your check for the Northwood's gathering scheduled this year. We were not sure how to handle the situation which arose last year at the gathering and have decided to write this letter hoping you understand.  We had numerous concerns regarding your stability. People were uncomfortable with your involvement in their conversations and the type of topics you continuaally brought up. An example being something about the number 50 proving they were here. Who are THEY...... and bringing out the book which you were quoting some sort of religious information. I understand that mental health, if that is what is going on, is something that must be handled on a daily basis. If it is not continually taken care of, it can be a struggle for all involved. If that was not the situation, at it was some sort of sarcasm or off hte cuff humor, people did not get it and were feeling anxious with you around them. In order for is to insure the majority of all involved enjoyed themselves we are requesting that you no longer attend this gathering. I'm sorry that it has to be this way, but we feel we have no other options. Please take care of yourself. Renee and Larry Mizewski"

Now let me review the lack of clarity and possible mental health problems that Larry and Renee Mizewski have had and still have. Am I supposed to be concerned because their letter uses the word WE so many times but only 'Larry' actually signed the letter to me? The author or the letter sent to me from 4054 County P, Rhinelander Wi 54501, keeps switching from WE to I, so  it is possible the author has a multiple personality problem rather than horrible writing skills. 'People' are mentioned but no specific 'people' had the courage to ask me why I knew that it was Pentecost time and I considered the gathering sufficient to equal a Catholic church gathering even if many of the people got drunk as they usually do in the Rhinelander area.  I'm positive that  Larry Mizewski and his spiritually illiterate gang often made the citizens of Milwaukee and sometimes regular 'coppers'  anxious with his '700' tactical squad actions yet Mizewski was never asked to exit MIlwaukee permanently because he made suspects or honest vicitms 'anxious' or 'concerned' about the mental health status of 'Larry' types on or off duty.

Larry Mizewski types have a fear of religious facts not Playboy figures and usually rather talk about their 69 position than look at the history of men like Fred Bengert, Thomas More or Ronald Reagan's badge #1632.  A letter that had made me very sad in the past because I felt I was treated very unfairly because of my religious beliefs now has made me realize the word 'sorry' means nothing and does not equal repentance, atonement or provide for any common defense. Larry Mizewski can keep trying to insure his bunch like Bonnie and Phil Meyer of Wittenberg have insured their anti-Moses gang but repentance that leads to forgiveness is not a sarcastic matter nor is true repentance enjoyable once actual punishment is deployed or serious fines are demanded for the sinner's behavior to improve.

I don't know where the author of the letter to me went to high school, but they did not have very good English teachers or the Mizewski that wrote the letter was not a very good student of English sentence structure. I, unlike Brett Kavanaugh, never did feel my presence at the Mizewski gathering was worth being interrogated for and I once again am thankful that the kind people at Rhinelander Honda Rhinelander police on duty in June of 2015 had more mental stability and less fear of the number 50 and no fear of the jerseys with the number 18 or 77.  If the Mizewski's felt they had no other options in 2015, I suppose they lacked the ability to negatiate with anyone other than each other. The stupid letter I received from the Mizewski's last sentence actually indicated I should be my own doctor rather than seek amateur advice from Wray Young's happy Easter bunny or Ted Englebart's stupid Christmas light bulbs.

When compared to Larry Mizewski, I suppose my son Richard is less likely to be fearful of the number 50 or have a problem with me suggesting that Joshua 1:8-9 are 2 excellent verses to memorize. Larry Mizewski Rhinelander county P nuts and pork bratwursts will never be as good, as fair, as stable or as accurate as the 17th Hebrew letter Pey , the Hebrew letter Qoph and the letter Nun, which is a '50' in Hebrew numerology.

I don't have to be ashamed that I gave good food gifts to the Mizewski's before they decided to despise me for my anti-harlot anti-heathen conversations. I suspect the biggest problem Mr. and Mrs. Larry Mizewski currently have is a seared conscience and a rude personality which neither I nor the number 50 caused.   Maybe David Schildt or David Ortiz can start coaching the Mizewski's on how to overcome fear of the number 50 or how to  learn to love the number 34, 91 or 537.

It has been about 42 months since the Larry Mizewski household declared they and their allies were having anxiety problems when in the presence of me, a good Bible student. At least when Robin Ortiz decided he was afraid of studying the Bible, his final letter to me was much more polite and easy to recall going way back to the spring of 1995:

" I love you very much but I will never be a Baptist. I hope your God helps you.  Robin"  At least Robin Michael Ortiz acknowledged I had the right to have God (Gad) help me rather than the Mizewski's stupid closing statement .  I hope the Mizewski's do not sleep well at night knowing they have not been forgiven and they do not even have as much potential grace or wisdom as my son Richard and fellow police retiree Robin M. Ortiz.

I'm disposing of some old paperwork so I don'e be accused of being a hoarder and now the name Mizewski will be eliminated from my household before I build my Gadite tabernacle/booth in Wisconsin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment