Sunday, October 14, 2018

15+32 doesn't equal 153 +2!

Wade Miley was removed from a work situation he was handling very well and the replacement theory that Cousell used FAILED.  Jeffress might as well be put in a line-up with Cheryl L. Brown to prove that Jesse Raczek is a better catcher than Shane D. Hendrikson.  If you don't like analogies, stop reading this post.

There was a time I might have felt like Wade Miley when I was 'ahead' financially and doing a good job for my own company even though I did not know my own fellow employees were working AGAINST me, hoping I would fail rather than succeed. Then Shane David Hendrikson, a person who did not believe in his own wedding vows but probably still loves Sammy Kershaw, broke his own promise, which was made in front of my parents, to have a home built for me near Lake Dubay. Mr.  Shane Hendrikson, still insisting he was a 'Christian', decided, without my consent, to bring another 'girl' into his financial game of anti-Moses life, rather than praying that I would succeed in the tasks set before me. Numbers matter, and Kratz+Jeffress will never be the same as Andrew Brunette and Niklas  Backstrom.  All the 'good works' Shane D. Hendrikson prior to his anti-Moses movements won't be counted in his favor, and now even Craig Counsell's plan of removing a rather plain employee from a position he was doing very well has affected far people than Mr. Kratz. Did you notice the rat in the middle of Kratz? There is no okra in the middle of Kratz!

There are times when a woman gets emotional about her home town teams, but emotions can come and go like Hurricane Michael. If the Brewers don't get past the Dodgers, maybe my grandson Levi might be sad since he was wearing MIlwaukee Brewer gear, not UW-Lacrosse gear, when I last saw him. I watch numbers, even at Culver's, and a pink plastic number 32 plus a blue plastic 15 does not equal me. This is the season when Jeff Blashill is starting to look more and more like 'Wilhelm Klink' and Jeff Gilbert's 'Talling Torah'  perspective on Ezekiel chapter 10 does not match up with my ideas about what land Yehovah's people have occupied and currently occupy,

I'm going to listen to quite a bit of Jeff Gilbert'd podcasts even if I do not agree with all of his perspectives.  If I want to hear someone who has perspectives exactly like I do, I'll talk to myself and listen to myself. The MIlwaukee Brewers staff are going to get paid even if they lose the rest of their games in 2018, so they might be like  Greg Strasser financially.  It's the time of year when I am thankful    that Yehovah disciplined me and that I reacted properly to his discipline while others such as Shane David Hendrikson did not react properly to attempts to correct his anti-Moses spirit.

I suppose what concerns me is certain verses  link a parent's outcome with his or her ability to correct his or her children. There are times when the actions of a child can cause a parent to fail, to stumble or to succeed. I don't know if there will ever be a night when my son actually helps me to succeed in the keeping of Yehovah's commandments, but he still has the opportunity to do so even if it is contrary to his paternal perspective of his own history.    Like my parents and my grandparents, I know how to think and pray while I am working in a  USA garden rather than tripping in Italy and anti-Moses turf on a Sunday afternoon.  A strong work ethic will not protect you if you are working against Yehovah on a daily basis and for a thief like Vincent LoCicero  or Shane David Hendrikson on a monthly basis.

" Be still and know that I am _________" . What choice will you fill in the 'anti- Barbara Blank'  non-Bush shrubbery awareness  line with?
 A) not weary
 B) flippant
 G)  aware of Gad
 D) pro-Yehovah
H) retired
V) fasting
Z) not a drone
C) not awl right since I do not own an awl anymore
T) still a Trojan
Y) not a Ware in my football surroundings far from 'Mile Y' stadium and even farter from Mile High stadium
K) aware that there is no middle D in Dallas or Sharper but there actually is a middle D in LINDROS
L)  prepared to view Yehovah as HVHY in a bold logical Hebrew consonant display which should included a proper left to right read
M) not the incredible Mr. Limpet
N) actually someone not nothing
S) not Flynn Nagel

Since Jeff GIlbert has unique opinions about the books of Ezra, Nehemia, Daniel and Micah, maybe the numbers 1290 and 1335 were only part of a marijuana induced problem or post-lion stress disorder.




No comments:

Post a Comment