Sunday, October 21, 2018

What YOU Didn't Do On Yom Kippur

It is impossible for you to have done what I , Marie of Milwaukee, did on Yom Kippur, which I firmly believe was yesterday not 30 days ago. Thankfully, I was not in jail cell because this year, unlike 7 years ago, since there was no felon and no adultery suspects to accuse me of causing him 'pain' with a tiny hand strike at what used to be 1602 Mary Lane in Knowlton. ( I wonder if thugs are now going to wear shirts or make concrete structures with images of hollyhocks rather than images of what they claim is the virgin Mary'?) However, on Friday, I was actually physically assaulted ( hit on the body) many times by a dark brown male who claimed his name was 'Eric', claimed he is a Jehovah's Witness , and who very easily could have been charged with assault because he lightly punched my body as I sat in  booth #5 at Little India.  No injury occurred to me, however, but if I was as immature, anti-Yeshua and infantile as Shane David Hendrikson, I suppose I would have called the police and made a complaint against the man who is relying on Jesus Christ rather than on Yehovah to lead his spirit. Did 'Eric' feel like he could hit me with his hand many times because I was wearing a '97 RICE' jersey or did he just have horrible manners and a lack of self-control? In any event, Eric's ( possibly spelled Eryk, Erick or Erik or Air Rick) JW.ORG speech was enough to make me thankful I never did join the JW.ORG people even though I have witnessed what they do and the results of their 'training' on several occasions. When I stated that Yehovah is my Elohim, 'Eric' got even more obnoxious and eventually I had asked that he get turned over to Satan in order use St. Paul's method of operation when hearing blasphemy from the lips of a man that could not even name the 12 sons of Jacob. 'Eric' rejected the fact that the brother of Gd is Asher, and that Gd is the name of the son of a concubine and NOT the same as Yeshua or Yehovah. Since it took me 57 years to understand that Gd is pronounced God in Hebrew, I am definitely less confused about the difference between Elohim, Yehovah of Hosts, HaShem and Gd. Gd is a son of Jacob and a father of a tribe identified by a ligure, not by a diamond or a chunk of onyx.

After handling my own case against 'Eric' rather than bothering the local police in Shelby who don't really care about me, I continued to prepare for Yom Kippur. I changed into my Soreanu 18 jersey and the obnoxious Eric, who claimed that I didn't study DEEP enough, stopped assaulting me with his hands. I concluded that the instructions in Leviticus 26-32 are clear regarding the duty to REST and refrain from work but rather foggy regarding the 'offering made by fire', so tossing a fish into an open pit without BBQ sauce was a reasonable best attempt at Lake Gogebic State park in order to displease Dagon types.  (What I didn't know 10 years ago was that GRAIN is meat, and it is very possible to make a grain offering without exerting myself with work.)

If you take the position of 'Be still and know that I am Gd' on Yom Kippur, you might be so afraid to exert yourself walking in your own house that you stay motionless in bed on Yom Kippur. I tried to understand what 'afflict' means, so at sundown I played some old Christian hymns and some secular love songs that had very wrong lyrics but very pleasant musical notes. I think a hymn known as 'Unerring One' did not afflict my soul, unless missing some of the people that used to sing that song, such as Dawn Blakeman , my son Richard and Tim Severud, is afflicting. At the conclusion of my concert, I afflicted my soul by winding up a music cylinder my son had gifted me when he used to respect me and honor me, that emitted 'You Are My Sunshine'. Mourning the loss of past good relationships does afflict the soul.

I considered the 'total fast' that most practicing Jewish people suggest on Yom Kippur, but how does a total fast help you understand the offering by fire? I better understand that the instructions for Yom Kippur that were more extensive than that in Leviticus 23 were written in detail because Leviticus chapter 16 had to address the lengthy and expensive costs when members of the LEVITICAL priesthood fail to do their duty, and I do not qualify as a person that would need to complete the instructions that Aaron's line is expected to know by now since they have had centuries to practice, even if they haven't practiced completing the good works of clean animal roasting and goat releases.

Offerings made by fire are required on most feast days, so I concluded it is time for me to practice the good works set before me in Leviticus chapter 2. There are many reasonable options that result in a pleasing aroma, and because I lacked frankincense I didn't fret because Aaron's sons were no where in sight and I tossed some ginger in the mix instead. Baking in a clay oven, baking it in a open pan and frying it in a covered pan are all acceptable methods for grain offerings made by fire. I did not add honey not leaven and did add salt as required by Torah. What happened next even surprised me!

I made a batter of only ground barley and water, added salt and tossed the mix into heated safflower oil. The smell the fried, burnt barley produced in my household  was tremendous and glorious, and because I was very hungry, it was extremely difficult not to set a portion aside for the memorial portion tht goes to a priest ( Leviticus 2:9).   Leviticus 2:12 states that firstfruit offerings are not to be burned on an altar but it still is to be roasted, so Michael Skobac is correct when he stated that Yeshua's crucifixtion did not meet any of the requirements of Firstfruits UNLESS you consider descending into HELL ( as the Catholic creeds suppose) equals getting roasted away from an altar. It does state that the grain is to be beated, and Yeshua was beaten. At best, Yeshua's roasting in Hell, might have resembled a beaten grain offering, but the requirements for acceptable sacrfices get more expensive, more specific and more serious continuing on from chapter 2 because it is more serious problem when Yehovah's people intentionally sin or intentionally resist peace with Yehovah. Ultimately, there still is supposed to be a qualified priest that is proficient in the Yehovah's laws to make the offerings of meat or animal flesh qualify as a successful portion of repentance. The person who I view as closest to what a holy priest might behave like is actually the owner of Little India in Shelby, Mukim, so I brought Mukim ( not 'they') some of the roasted barley I cooked in a covered pan. Mukim did not reject what I set before him, stated it was good, shared it with his companions that are also aware of Abraham's seed, and Ameen man ( not they) then offered me a grain offering made from fine lentil flour, which looked like the paw print left behind by a porcupine. As a rehearsal, I would say what I did to try to better understand an offering by fire was my best effort with the knowledge I had at hand, even if it was not perfect in the sight of my enemies. 'Be still and know that I am Yehovah' was an instruction during the time of a battle, not a Yom Kippur instruction. The occupants of St. John Vianney are more likely to  err and align with Tom Hanks in a swimming pool or with the Wahl in 'The Wanderers' than bother to bath themselves privately and rest as I did on Yom Kippur.

I did rest did no servile work as is expected on most feast days and sabbath days ordered for those who trust in Yehovah ( which the JW. ORG people seemingly reject) but resting on Yom Kippur not only excludes servile work, but also would exclude doing other enjoyable activities such as preparing large meals with honey, gardening or participating in sporting activities against an opponent.

I did listen to the following link:
 http://talkingtorah.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Rabbi-Michael-Skobac-Sin-Sacrifice-and-Atonement-

I was afflicted to learn that the Gospel of John might be more flawed in areas than 'Gospel John' by Maynard Ferguson, but I stopped relying on the 'New Testament' scriptures many years ago because Yeshua himself never relied on the New Testament writings.  Michael Skobac seems irrational when he claimed that King David only had only ONE 'indiscretion' when he had Uriah murdered, but in fact King David compiled many sins in his lifetime and King David is not to be the object of our WORSHIP!!!  The 'New Testament, Psalms and Proverbs' that the USA military sometimes receives via the Gideons is not the Scriptures that true prophets such as Jeremiah relied upon, so as the next year progresses I am going to narrow my study to the books of MICHAEL, which I will view as:

M=Moshe Ben Amram's collection of writings from the beginning letter Beit to the last letter of the  book of Deuteronomy
I= Isaiah
C= Chronicles
H=Habbukuk, Haggai and Hosea
A=Amos
E=Ezequiel, not Esther ( Ezra is a neutral zone to me)
L= Lamentations

Studying the M.I.C.H.A.E.L. writings should keep me quite busy and out of Joseph Troubley's 'Christmas err lines'. It is now time to prepare to meet my wonderful, living parents once again, and in doing so, I will be commandment keeping, rather than going the way of habitual sinners that willfully ignore their mother and their father while they keep insisting that they love 'Gd'  but rarely mention or consider that Simeon, Levi, Napthali, Zebulun,Asher, Judah, Issachar, Dan, Joseph and Benjamin matter to Yehovah as much as Gd(Gad AKA God) matters to Yehovah. Yehovah 9( word #3068) is known to have JUST SCALES, not the favoritism problem that Rachel,  and Jacob and Rebecca, the mother of Jacob, has had historically.

I also afflicted my soul by wearing a pin that had a picture of Jarob Ortiz and my son Richard in their Milwaukee S.H.A.W. uniforms, which did not look anything like Milwaukee Brewers uniforms.

Once Yom Kippur was completed, I did observe video footage of Troy Ashley, James Craigmyle, Chayenne Garcia, Nick Carmack and Danny Brown doing works on earth.

What did you do recently to try to align with the Elohim of hosts, the leader of Joshua and Moses, rather than aligning with Mrs. Verlander and Mrs. Brady types?





No comments:

Post a Comment