Saturday, October 6, 2018

Ezequiel Chapter 23 Anti-Rude Alert



Now that WINE has been split by a football game  between WI and NE in Madison, Wisconsin, I want to help you to be better prepared to meet your Gad team or your messiah. It did take 23 decent moves in a clean, white decent uniform to earn 'white belt' status in Tae Kwon Do..

I learned a valuable English lesson from my favorite 8-year old when walking in and out of Port Elgin stores. The brilliant young man had indicated there was a rude photo on a map, and he rightly called immodest dressing on a 'mother' figure in a paper brochure 'rude' . Together, we managed to ink over too much flesh showing on a paper image without tattooing anyone and then we checked the other 'free' paperwork we collected from Port Elgin's visitor center.  The brilliant holy 8-year old also complained about a rude image on an advertisement in  'The Garage' and I passed the complaint onto the owner of "The Garage' asking him to replace the image of a rude female with an image of a decently covered hockey player; if the owner is rude as the typical female in gymnast attire, he won't comply with a perfect and good request which came from my brilliant 8- year old friend.

'Rude' dressing occurs so often that only people who intentionally are opposing rude dressing and public nudity will warn parents and grandparents of rude dangers. Ballet and gymnast clothing is as rude as a male in Speedo swimsuit, but tae kwon do uniforms, most hockey uniforms, softball uniforms,  Port Elgin police officer uniforms, Culver's employee uniforms are not rude in case you need an example of anti-rude role models. Justin Verlander and Thomas Brady both have an extremely rude spouse, now that you know that  the definition of rude behavior INCLUDES intentionally exposing too much flesh in public.

Samaria(Aholah) and Jerusalem(Aholibah) have a similar problem according to Ezequiel Chapter 23, and it is part of Yehovah's righteous plans to have the very same Assyrian and Babyonian men that Samaria and Jerusalem allowed to fornicate with them (business alliances often lead to fornication) eventually do enough heinous acts against them that Samaria and Jerusalem ABHOR the very same 'people' they had been attracted to and partied with in the past. I understand this, since the men who had used and abused me physically and financially in the past are no longer the type of people I want to be near and I abhor anyone that reminds me of Shane David Hendrikson or certain males who had pretended to care about me but really only had a lust problem at the same time I had a anti-Moses problem due to my Catholic and protestant church affiliations.

I no longer have an anti-Moses problem and as I examined word biblical word #173 which looks like a version of Alabama  not 'Papa Bear and Northstar', I was drawn again to the Esau problem that Bill and Beth Cloud won't solve for you with their videos. As my 8-year old friend and his beautiful parents might be celebrating Yom Teruah on Canada's thanksgiving day, it is not a coincidence that I have counted up to a 'Bedoya' word 912 again and to word 1285, used in Psalm 25:14 and Isaiah 28:15 Word 1285 appears just prior to words which reflect the bending of the knee. It is true that disobedience to Yehovah's rules leads to knee problems, and ballet people and gymnasts can end up with knee problems just as bad as the knee problems that occur from slipping on icy surfaces or curses from weakened joints directly linked to pork consumption and obesity which is a voluntary condition rather than an involuntary allergic reaction to Yehovah.  I have to coach myself away from over-eating because I, like many others in my family, have always struggled with weight control.  I  have learned that intentionally disobeying the anti-curse instructions  that even YESHUA ( AKA Jesus Christ)  obeyed isn't going to improve my health.

Women and men need to read Ezequiel chapter 23 more times than they have read Leviticus chapter 23 if they want to understand why bad things keep happening to bad women and bad nations who have never openly repented of their past rude and whoring behaviors no matter how many times they get interviewed by Las Vegas, European or Detroit's rude media teams. It is Assyrian and Babylonians type males who are doing unholy evil deeds much worse than raising pretty blue chicory and white asters in suburban gardens,  while the holy thousands that Yehovah has had mercy on pray that their miraculous protective coverings are actually seen as holy and perfect defense of Gad or tough bear skins of Asher. (The Hebrew word for bear, Dalet Beit, looks like DB to some and BD to Hebrew/English code junkies. Now that I know Asher is compared to a bear, Gad is compared to a lion, I understand why Isaiah 11:7 suggests that bulls and bears can get along near each other.

Qoph Resh Nun is the word for light, not darkness and is also used to describe HORNS of rams and bulls, such as have been included on the 4 corners of the Levites BBQ pit as I recall either correctly or incorrectly from my short visit to the Jerusalem area. What I easn't told and hadn't studied until October 6, 2018 is that Gershom, the son of Moshe Ben Amram ( AKA Moses), has Hagar, Ishmael,Esau and Reuel in his genetic code which makes him very different than Esau's son Amalek.  Yes, there are Levites who are linked to Hagar and Ishmael and I have resisted sticking to limiting my vocabulary to the vain repetitions that are often heard as those worshipping  ' the Gad of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob' . Gad is Jacob's seed indeed, I might be grafted into Gad, and Gad may often be in the light, but Yehovah is not Jacob's seed, even if  Wildbranch baseball bum Brad Scott refers to me as a pinhead because I subjected myself to acupuncture recently.

Indeed, my computer is as old as the only sweatshirt that wasn't stolen  by former employees of 'the Interiors Department, INC.', but with the time my computer mechanisms have remaining, I , like the prophets such as Nahum, will  lovingly as trying to deter my family members, my adversaries and my friends from going the way of rude public activities  such as building golden heifers, cheerleading, ballet, gymnastics, 'Dancing with the Stars', 'topless' images of women, bottomless images of humans, female wrestling,  and other rude activities that will not be allowed in the kingdom of Gad nor in Yehovah's sites. There are plenty of activities (working for UPS, carpentry, silly dancing at home in your favorite anti-cheerleader football team jersey*, dumb bell training*, bicycling*, gardening*, certain forms of martial arts*, hockey*, basketball, etc.) to try to stay physically fit that do not include skimpy outfits; practicing to perform cheerleading, dance, gymnastic or figure skating moves in skimpy outfits for  public staged acts or arena sidelines act is not a good goal for anyone who claims to believe in the 3rd seals of Gad or the 1st seal of Judah! The Polish dancing classes my parents took me to did not include skimpy outfits or any type of sensual moves in case you need to rid yourself of a haughty ballet attitude problem toward graceful, modest ethnic traditions such as 'the broom dance'.

Your attire is supposed to be like a tabernacle or a tent, not like a Playboy bunny outfit, a string bikini on Utah beach or an outfit that proves you are rude  have not learned to COVER YOUR OWN MINOR CHILDREN or your adult self in a holy and proper manner,  not only for angelic safety reasons but for the sake of your family name and the reputation of the name of the ELOHIM you love and respect. Those who love lawlessness will continue to have rude behaviors and take part in rude activities that have sensual, alluring body movements that actually shouldn't be seen in front of anyone other than your SPOUSE in a private location! Who do you love enough to resist the spirit or lawlessness?

In order to avoid Robert  Crane errs, try using 'South star' as you operative word and choose Milwaukee South ( Michael Lopez, Kevin Lopez and Lester Hutchins are South stars or Sheboygan South if you are in the residual Paul Pachniak lines linked to Jesse Raczek22 rather than to Burt Reynolds in 'the Replacements'.

What's your mother's maiden name now? Some facts can't be disputed and many choices can be disputed.

*denotes activities which I need to coach myself to do more of in the next decade in order to combat obesity ( it is not a simple task being a volunteer coach to myself, but hiring a coach is currently not a financial option for me)



No comments:

Post a Comment