Monday, May 9, 2016

Recalling The Israel "Art" : Canned Humans

There are certain memories or sculptures than are either beautiful, laughable, neutral, sorrowful or worst of all, obscene.  'Oscar Peterson' in Ottawa is beautiful, canned humans in Israel is sorrowful, 3 fish in a  Charlotte, NC. fountain is laughable, Maurice Richard in Gatineau, QB is neutral and any statue that displays bare-breasted women or men's torso in a state of nakedness is obscene.

Exiting Canada this spring season is as difficult as exiting Charlotte, NC several years ago.  My experiences in  the Charlotte, NC area helped build me up and restablish many of the good training mechanisms that were attacked by my former in-laws and cruel attorneys and sheriff's deputies. I know I have reached many good goals during my stays in North Carolina and my passover trips into Canada, and my house is not so far away that anyone who remembers me  after I leave cannot contact me or visit me if they choose to.  Every time I am in a community where I am not assaulted or the victim or a criminal theft, it makes it more difficult to return back to an area where I was assaulted or where I have been the victim of crimes  and the local authorities DID NOT CARE about their serious errors in their investigations, which is why I do not enjoy returning to places like Macomb, Michigan or Marathon County, Wisconsin. I suppose Moses wasn't too thrilled going back into Egypt after having a time of peace and safety in the desert wilderness.

Even though I was robbed more than once in Milwaukee, police responded properly and only a portion of what was stolen was returned to me, namely a piece of personal government-issued identification.  For that reason, I do not mind returning to Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Even though I have no need to go to Rhinelander, Wisconsin this June because I cleared my reputation with the Rhinelander Police , I wonder if anyone other than me has properly accused Larry MIzewski of being a coward and a hypocrite who was unwilling to show any grace or mercy toward a Bible -believer, even though he accepted free gifts from me which were not the same as the donated items I received from Menards. There still are some thankful takers, and there are still some cheerful givers that make some days more bearable than others.

If there is a difference between men like Jon Morris the hockey player, Jimmy Morris the Knowlton shepherd, and Robert Morris the protestant preacher, such differences will help reveal to others which traits and which professions best prepare the mind, heart, body and spirit of those who have chosen to learn from you.  People like Robert Morris have not done as much to help prepare me for difficult times as JImmy Morris or Robert Groth have, and that means that Robert Morris, the television preacher, has a diagnosis of 'lukewarm'  and like a bottle of Diet Coke in my opinion.  Even though what Robert Morris is dispensing is legal, it is as unedifying as a Diet Coke and a canned ham to the body of Eldad and Medad.

Ezekiel 47 mentions meats and leaves of one tree; such tree could be an olive tree, since the olive meats are for food and the olive leaf is for medicine. Another similar plant is the grapevine, but a vine is not a tree, even if the grapes are for meat and the grape leaves have medinical value. Focusing in on proper living trees which lead to natural life support systems will help steer you away from worshipping the gun displays at Omaha Beach in France.

A scarlet ribbon was left on my house doorpost, not a yellow ribbon, for a reason and not by accident or a 'big bang'. I have trusted in the instructions of the Scripture and as a result have real hope that my house will not be a crime scene when I  return to a very divided and unsafe nation.


No comments:

Post a Comment