Thursday, May 5, 2016

Atkinson Split Bobble Head Day

Don't confuse January 25th with the 25th day of the Hebrew year, since it is now the 26th day of the Hebrew year and officially "Pollo A-La King Sean Whyte Day'.  Going to Bethlehem in December isn't how George Washington types keep the Big 26 in mind, but remembering a trip to Sudbury rocky corners in May is better than going to a Las Vegas act any day of your life.

If you go the Northstar way west from the huge buffalo point in Ottawa across fomr the 'Lord Elgin Hotel', make sure you cozy up to the Oscar Peterson statue instead of stumbling into a Hooters. The Ottawa cereal loop hole is called 'Johnny Farina's ', but I dined fine at 'Poncho Villa' after snubbing my anti-evolution nose at Ottawa museum labeled ' site 16'.  A long walk back toward the living quarters I was awarded by Wisconsin Nazi-type courts, namely my vehicle, included a walk past some 'abused women' memorial but they might as well have added a memorial for people abused by lawyers, both financially and verbally. A cold reminder came my way as I slipped in and out of St. Theresa's church and saw the name 'Maria Goretti', a woman of great courage. St. Theresa's is actually designed much better than Notre Dame in Ottawa, but comparisons are like Wausau fair  lineswhen you pull into the 'Chris Penny' zone to the west and wonder if Joe Penny or Penny Grundy might be on the next copper line past 'Potvin29' on Petawana Toyota and Rockwood bulletin board zones.

Atkinson Avenue in Milwaukee is not anything like Atkinson's Bar in Shawville, Quebec but unless you know enough to remember that statues or bobbleheads cannot be first or last responders, you might learn to keep good righteous human goals in mind. My goal has been to regain trust from law enforcement agencies after my reputation was shattered by a combination of attacks against me from various sources, and I retain the right to decide who I will trust in. Although my communications methods are not by Motorola radio, my main objective is to illustrate that perfecting my ability is better than resorting to Abilify methods.  Certain forces should be set into a spin of derision during round robin games,  but those who are well grounded in honesty and sobriety will understand that having a bit of fun counter-attacking the games that  Coca-cola, Pepsi and Mark Gunger play is better than letting their strong delusions deter me away from a strong, good and holy angel position.

I actually teared up while leaving Ottawa because once again, I was treated kindly by most of the people that I met during a week that was meant to be kept as a holy memorial week. I didn't get a chance to stop at 'Issachar Christian School' in North Bay, but my past and present school system keeps traveling with me in my mind and in my non-union house&car school of hard pucks and soft DARE bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment