Monday, May 16, 2016

Now Past the 18th Hole...... Remember Anti-Day St. Matthew Light Defense

For the University of Milwaukee North MIlwaukee Murray Street and MSOE radio legend geeks, WBZn is a better Oscar Petersen choice than WYTe and irrational country music lyrics.  Don't  let the Russian nutcrackers pull you away from the new and Bumblebee Bell#12 approved Harry Burleigh bunch and Collingwood ANCIENT Fighting Owl methods of Smart36 and really old Don Adams operations.  A trip to Pittsburgh to visit my military veteran sister-in -law beats a trip to shoot at  beautiful pheasants with spiritual cowards like Joel Breitzman for a goal orientated person who understands the divisions of copper, mercury and  USC Gamecock parking lot and I-system coverage while remembering a Tommy Bedford jail team led by the Little Brown2 Galaviz guys instead of the wrong Wray Young  Five Guys in a bottomless pit basketball game without a olive tree in sight.

I can't keep a record of all the wrongs I see on television, but I can notice that an improperly equipped male left the hockeyrink with 78 minutes remaining of paid for ice as he went in and out of 'hole #6' and I went in and out of hole number 9, assigned to me by a kind business professional. Just as I did not tt for granted when people like Robert Betz or Donald Reiff handed keys to St. Matthew's Catholic church to me, I do not take it as a matter of little importance when a hotel owner, sports facility owner or church in Quebec hands me the keys to part of their property. Although I certainly had the right to destroy any property that I won which I feel is a bad influence, I do not have the right to destroy other people's property and do not intend to. Today, I intentionally destroyed a Detroit Redwing plastic goalie stick as a direct protest against Jimmy Howard's Santa Claus system.  It may have appearred disorderly to a gnat, but to me it was like a Tae Kwon Do feat  of strength.

In Milwaukee, going  you could choose between 18 and 19 on a bus stop near Milwaukee Tech in the 1970's. The 18 would take you to Retzer's Suzy-Q lines and the 19 would get you to an A&P store south of Scott street near the humble residence of my friends, Jerry, Chris and Mark Jaeck. Bay View routes were always more complicated for some Doug Zaworski reason.

Several points should be expressed since 18 years have expired since  I publicly declaredweeding vows to a man who did not express to anyone that he was a 'closet  anti-commandmentist', and as a result my  opinion of Wisconsin is no better than it was when I was forced out by Marathon County's corrupt anti-commandmentist sherriff's department employees.   When plenty of time has been given to public officials and unjustified judges raised up rather than humbled and writing the commandments in the sand somewhere, I have to give myself plenty options for defense and necessary offensive plans against Nazi types. My plans are very different than most might consider, but very legal and not contrary to what any pro-holiness prophet might consider in necessary communications.

When it comes to people getting too hooked up into the 'key of David', they also probably are getting too hooked up into Solomon's temple, which is nothing like Ezekiel's temple. Kind David did NOT have enough control of his own spirit to reject mating with another military officer's wife;  so if you as a male were in a situation of mutual temptation and were able to wisely walk away from a female you were attracted to before she became a concubine, you made a choice that might have saved your soul, your, marriage, your family and your long-term reputation. It is legal in the United States to kiss anyone in public with consent, and people who have been paid to kiss other people''s spouses on television are the prostitutes of the media. When too many people get comfortable watching unmarried actors kissing one another on 'The Sound of Music' without getting accused of marital infidelity, its time to start understanding why movies like 'The Great Escape' are more acceptable to study and contemplate before the eyes of a sealed saint than 'romantic comedies' or unrealistic science fiction like 'Star Wars'.

Reading from Isaiah, I recalled the big difference between 52 and 57, namely the difference between  Bender and Green Bay Avenue in MIlwaukee, where I walked out from a work location where the man making more than me in salary did not pay attention to my needs or the needs of the customer, and unthankful minor league baseball players who I had prepared space for only to have them choose a different location while they played Wausau Woodchuck games off highway 52. They should have been ashamed that they did not reimburse my household for the expenses incurred to add beds and refrigerators to the room which they rejected, but they were not ashamed so did not repent. So it is when when a space is prepared by a bride for her husband, and after the space is made to suit his tastes, he rejects the space in her heart which she had opened up for him. Once a space in the female heart or her house is abandone by a evil male, it takes years, not days  like a wounded knee, to properly recover the wounded spirit and prepare her household, her mind and her heart for the corrective instructions contained in the Holy Scriptures.  It seems like a 5 point spread is in fact as serious as the tribe of Dan protecting the tribe of Napthali in the spirit of true brotherhood, even when the father falls extremely short of the 'glory of God' on numerous occasions.

I had wanted to go and mourn a day of loss with familiar faces at 'The Golden Corral', but ended up trying to rejoice in the spirit of the tents of Issachar at a Chili's restaurant. Indeed, it still is wiser to check into a restaurant, exhibit tolerance of those who are unlike you and be an example of sobriety under pressure rather than letting yourself be dragged into  and then drugged into the snares of the typical mental health or medical facility if you are budget conscience and  willing to face reality with the grace of any truthful prophet in the middle of a unholy nation. I am not asjamed to wear a   Michael 'Bennett' jersey, but I certainly would be ashamed to have the name 'Hendrikson' or a tattoo on my back because my mind has been properly washed by the Word of HVHY.  'Bennett' is a light burden compared to men like Jason Day who clam they can't even golf without a caddy, to his disgrace. Unlike Monte Judah. I do believe there is a place for sports in  the lives of real saints, and the communications that go into sports and out of them can steer a fit and good man in the proper direction and lure the hard-hearted atheists in another direction to be snared with fellow swine types rather than spared as part of a good flock of sheep.   Sports venues could be improved with dress codes for FANS enforced just as dress codes in some schools are enforced, but requiring modest attire requirements  would take the courage of a true saint in a venue in order to protect his own team from being lured or trapped into the bosom of harlot. Whoever  the female was seated behind Peter DeBoers in the Scottrade center on May 15th, 2016, she exhibited the same filthy image that Linda Maria Costa would exhibit as she dropped her children off for the weekend at the Mobil Station on Highway 29 and Camp Phillips Road in Wisconsin. The bright yellow t-shirts in Pittsburgh look a lot better the the plunging neckline typical of a Playboy Bunny or a Twisted Kilt mentally and morally deranged waitress, and the kingdom of God does not need 'a music note' to continue to go on offense against the spirit of Jezebel.

 Let the music note die, and let the  spirit of Eldad and Medad live on.  A moose is not the right name for a badger, and David Backes is not wiser  than a Norwegian Elk Hound named 'Tobie' in the Humane Society records of MInnesota. At 42, many people will choose the wrong 'God' because they failed to remember the number '10' and '26'.

1819 is like flouride water, HOHF. A good ark can float on flouride water, just like a good Troy police squad can be good dark  blue energy center on the 23rd day of the omer count. I don't need to be ashamed to salute a local police officer on duty if I realize that officer TRUSTS me to make good decisions in my uniform divisions and my communications to humans who might  or might not be my enemies.  Day 777 mattered to me because I remembered my kind brother and his family in Wisconsin, and actually July 7, 2007 mattered to me even though very few have attained the wisdom of men like Herb Coussons. What I write on the ice is as important as what I wrote with chalk in public areas or the lyrics I wrote while in Oklahoma in 1998 and eventually revised. If you ignore my pleas for proper restitution with required penalties  after you robbed me, do not expect me to respond to pleas for mercy when those who have aligned with me choose to properly use their powers of offense in order to defend the Constitution or properly defend and protect  me and fellow  victims of crimes from repeated attacks from anti-commandmentists and dangerous United States citizens such as Vince LoCicero and Shane David Hendrikson.

Indeed, it is better to see a real decent and good police force nearby than see the moral atrocities which step up on stages claiming to be entertainers but in reality they are unredeemable idols of no value to the kingdom of Gad or similar sealed servants of yhe Most High God.  Actually, its safer for propetically minded citizens to see and study a honey badger destroy an asp than watching  the 2-headed beat system of Trump and Clinton . Trump is as morally sick as Carol Burnett, since I do recall Carol Burnett   doing a skit pretending that she was mentally impaired, so Donald Trump is an equal to Carol Burnett now in this year of the monkey.

If the Republicans nominate someone like Dan Quayle at the convention, good for the Republicans. I'll continue to pray for the men in true blue uniforms as I continue to leave some faith in sports teams like the Pittsburgh Steelers, even if Monte Judah doesn't think athletics can be a good addition to the defensive and offensive strategies of archangels. Judah is NOT a cornerstone, remember Reuben,Levi,Zebulon and Benjamin.

I'm still trying to help the lukewarm  catholicsand protestants properly number there days with a basic unifrom calander system, but they might be too busy eating ground hog in Italian sausages, frog legs and calamari to choose  to digest that which is good and clean in their plastic fork's sight.

As a John Dorsey squad 50 early dusk and shifty reminder to those who like Philadelphia Streit Justice combos, real good and plenty of legal light defense is sometimes a quadruple D-cell battery operated flashlight instead of wasting money insuring and protecting too many guns and diamonds. If the friendly Giant starts looking like Ron Dayne, you finally have escaped the 10-18 Manning trap and have learned to respect Badgers skins while you call 'Rusty' at 17 with extreme caution at the Rusty Nail lines in Rhinelander. There will be no mercy for men like Larry Mizewski and his Steve Polka lines in future judgment calls because they were too busy studying Madonna lines to remember the lady who donated a crib to their household when an unpanned pregnancy delayed theri retirement plans.

Rhinelander police  assignments on D-day near neutral points like a Honda dealer  are not a laughing matter  to me or when you get to the Jesse Smith and teacher's corrupted game lines on Wisconsin street in Stevens Point. Does anyone other than me remember my many donations and gardening asistance to the Kim and Jesse Smith family before they decided to  DRAW BACK from the commandments  and head back to Sunday church traps on route 66?   I know which paths I have taken, and even frozen lemonade donations to a family is better than forcing drugs into my upper arms, a well trained police officer  trying to defend herself  against a liar from Cuba City, Wisconsin  for the sake of her  natural and spiritual life.

Memory loss is not my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment