Monday, May 30, 2016

May 30th, 2016: Legal But Not Profitable For Most

Today, I guess I decided to 'blend in' to society and act as if I was taking the 'day off' and relaxing, but actually I continued to work on some very serious issues. Shaking hands with a St. Clair County Sheriff's Department boat squad did me no harm, and may not have done me any good either, just like shaking Jimmy Carter's hand back in the late 70's did me no good. Playing neutral is about as easy as wearing a David Justice jersey instead of a Thomas More jersey in an area saturated with Catholics  and Protestants. Only a few realized I was still marking the Hebrew date with a '23' and avoiding the 'camo' look that even Andy Griffith 'played fake' in while making 'No Time For Sergeants'.

I was not ashamed to admit that I made the error of marrying Shane David Hendrikson before I realized he would embrace the Nazi method of anti-TORAH behavior. I also was thankful that I could compare St. Clair sheriff's department with the Ottawa Police Department, since I have never been mistreated and I believe I have never been MISTRUSTED in either Ottawa or St. Clair, MI area. I also carefully reminded myslef that it was motorcycle gangs that attacked Sudbury police building, not Rusty the Rooster and a harp unit.  Such facts of past history have to be remembered, just as the fact the it was USA military veterans who decided to attack in the Oklahoma City area, not  experienced Catholic church organists.

Sure, I didn't exercise my body today, but i did exercise other serious rights, including the right to say 'NO' to Jesse Jackson Jr. style pizza, which includes pork and obvious  rejection of faith in the Benjamites.  Tomorrow's Annual 38th Day of the Omer golf outing has to be held in Michigan, since Michigan has the Omer on Route 23. Such words were not ignored by settlers who knew more than most of the Detroit Tigers when it comes to soil and ground rules necessary to feed their families by farming.

If I got a few good messages across, it might only be as brilliant as the methods used by Wally Floody or Harry Wray Old School of uniform division methods. A 'mantle of justice' is described in the book of Isaiah, and that was not written by the New York Yankees.  I also reminded myself that a game between Martin Jones and Matt Murray is about equal to a game between the east 30th street side of Anna F. Doerfler school  which has had the swing sets and the west  31st street side of Anna F. Doerfler school which has had the basketball courts. There is a big difference between those 2 sides, even if they are in the same congressional district. Actually, the Stanley Cup series is more like Pondus the Penguin vs. Swimmy for those like me who still admire the' HIgglety Pigglety Pop' draw plays.

This Wednesday is Paul Coffey's 55th birthday, and don't  forget the fact that he treated me kindly during a time when the members of my own household in Knowlton decided to become my enemies. It is also the 39th day of the Omer count, for those who have matured enough not to trust the Roman Catholic pope with your route to salvation.  Even the 39-1-23-1 version of YHVH will help you more than a Twizzler will if you are up to the Franco Harris code yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment