Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 423, Day 1491 and Day 26 Serious Hot Cuts

Cold cuts are only dangerous if you ignore the ingredients and play 'anti-Levite roulette' with your intestinal tract.  Hot cuts are are needed when receiving certain items in the mail 'gets your hot', either in an angry way or even worse, in an ungodly perverted way due to too many Naomi Campbell types and not enough Brian Campbell uniform displays.

Today, after being uninvited to what appeared to be some sort of dog and butterfly fight on  the east side of a certain hockey rink#2, I was reminded of the fact that not all men are good team players and many are actually very bad neighbors.  Since i wasn't invited into what might have been a Lawrencia Bembenek type game that men from 'hole 6' came to play on half ice; I just stayed alert on the west end and tried to understand why today's group of men had far less manners than yesterday's group of men in the same rink. Since utilizing my right of refusal to try to force my way into their game, with only half the ice rink I could only make serious observations about a group that is equivelent to typical enemies nearby.  At one time, I was up to 2 pucks to 'play with' , but eventually the men took all the pucks and were like a bad neighbors.

Such an occurence is not enough to waste my time making an official complaint at a rink, so no humans got hurt. I just decided to leave an opinion in my locker room 8 about the opponents from hole 6. They seemed as rude and clueless as my first husband and the father of my son, Richard Edwin Xavier. March 6 is as bad as May 16th and March 8th in my recollection, so a 'Hey19' day left me with a Steely Dan edgewise owl attitude.

Wisely, I did not return to 'Mr. B's' on Van Dyke Avenue, since  the food there was terrible tasting and the country music was worse than  the 'Theme From St. Elsewehere'. A disappointing time of -non-hockey' ice time and I reeled myself into the 22nd Street Steak House for previously schoooled clean perch  at a really good code  'x.Crosby' regular street price.  I planned a trip into an enemy compound next in order to cut mail ties with 'Aaron Seitz', a man who is in denial about the reputation of State Farm in angelic realms. State Farm commercials and mail leave me 'hot' in a bad temperment way because they are loaded with 'I'm never..... 'liars and done in poor moral taste,just like a Las Vegas ads.

Aaron Seitz seemed surprised that his connection with the Macomb Ice rink was one of the reasons I voiced my right of his junk mail refusal.  Seitz claimed he hasn't paif=d for the advertising in the Macomb Ice Rink on 3 or 4 years. Because I am a good neighbor, Mr Seitz can now save some money on envelopes, paper and postage, because I told him I was going green and that I never met a good State Farm agent, which is a true statement.  The name 'Aaron' is not as weighty as the name 'Simeon' when you get to book 66 n the Scriptures.

As for the antics in the Justin Trudeau realm, if female or male elected  representatives are afraid of or overly offended by accidental or intentional body contact, which caused no injury they ought to resign and enter the military for some more serious training before they play voting games with peoples lives. This is not a good time in history to lack of a proper anti-drug message in communities.  If a elected representative does not know how to properly defend themselves or accet an apology after a genuine accident, it is because she  or he lacks a proper sense of real life situations in crowded areas . We need more farmers willing to grow fruits and vegetables, not more people using their land to grow plants that cannot feed a family.

If humans in Lithuania had to stop playing at the age of 8 due to Nazi invasions, do not think that it is a right or a duty for people to have 'fun' while being sanctified or prepared for extremely difficult tests and trials in the future, caused by lack of proper case and judicial management in the past. If you have been corrected, be happy but do not become a fool on on a waterski line that has forsaken the commandments of God due to self-indulgence and refusal to reject 'hot stuff'.  Too many people who claim to be Christians will try to scare off Jehovah's Witnesses at their door but won't try to repel really dangerous items such as R rated movies contrived by deranged reprobates or similar anti-Christ materials such as certain issues of Sports Illustrated magazines.

31 is cold, and PErCH=90 is just below normal for  reel good smart fishy Toledo Police department math penguins.  If there is a huge difference between Curtis Joseph423 and Ed Jovananski424, show me the difference and I will attempt to solve a problem like squad 22 would.

Don't forget that GaFFNeY requires a Ga31 and so does a perfect Pabst beer bottle code.  Isn't it fun avoiding numbers like '666'  and letting evil people get attracted to other evil people or pulled into bad trap plays because they rejected the Hebrew letter combinations HVHY and English initial letter combinations such as MESJXOH for their good spirit guide? There's no sense stopping myself from entertaining myself legally, since my works and humor are clean, funnier and of better quality than almost everything offered on television or in theatres these days.


No comments:

Post a Comment