Thursday, May 12, 2016

Anti-McGraw Milwaukee Warning Track And Sheets Team Notice

As it was in the garden of Eden, so it is in every place in the world; there is a choice between good and evil sights to see, even when you are trying to reconnect with your old squad areas. Since it is the 20th day of the counting of the omer, let it be known that watching a real, live and natural bumblebee collecting pollen in my garden is better than anything Jerry Seinfeld has ever ' created' from his unholy and depraved mind. I didn't  know Franz Joseph Haydn wrote music about 'Chaos' long before Arne Sultan wrote about CONTROL and KAOS. There are a lot of mysteries that seem nothing but difficult in the classical music world, even on page 54 and 55 of  a unique Haydn choral works book.

I don't need to sneak in or out of Milwaukee, and as much as I enjoy going to Canada, visiting actual family is important for real saints. There should be no doubt in the wise and decent mind that going to a Brewer game is better than listening to TIm McGraw spew out words as deceiving as the pathetic lineup that the Hallmark cable station is putting out  these days, and all real saints must remember there is not such thing as a 'good witch'.   There are good Negro baseball players in history who are much better legends to check on than wasting time and money on a Summerfest ticket for  Tim McGraw (5th Summerfest act) or the  7th act which is not even as good as a Joel Ward goal against Nashville.

I no longer have to try to please a Moses-hating anti-commandmentist husband, so going to Milwaukee is a lot better than going to a crowded cabin on Post Lake in Elcho. At least I know I won't have to try to seek advice and a temporary place of safety for a short period of time like I did when I went to visit Dave and Doreen Schildt a few years ago when I knew I was no longer safe in the company of Shane David Hendrikson on a very sad July 4th weekend.   Many people have used their independence in very evil ways, but I choose to use my independence wisely and with the grace of HVHY guiding my decisions.

Maria's pizza, Mr. D's pizza, Real Chili, and of course a few true blue friends and relatives are more than enough reasons to reinvest time and money into a good beer town, where the music of the MIlwaukee Tech Jazz Ensemble will always be better than the over-rated imported Nashville acts that come and go with their unholy spirits, leaving nothing of  good spiritual value behind.

I didn't leave my heart in San Francisco, but I did leave a lot of  courage, good information and my good spirit in Canada.  Going to Milwaukee sometimes replenishes my courage and spirit in ways I cannot explain, and if I leave warnings it is more kind than letting those who trust me take the wrong pathways or seek the wrong legend in these days of nationwide turmoil and uncertainty.

For some reason, I miss being in Canada now. At least I celebrated former Atlanta Thrasher Johan Hedberg's birthday properly while I was in Sudbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment