Saturday, May 7, 2016

Quadruple Bypass Check At Bottomless Pit History

As a follow-up to my last post, I tried to find a basketball player that I recall being named 'Ernie Montgomery', but only really noticed Colin Montgomerie. Here is a classic example of the phrase' Be Cautious when you see 'University of Paris' and 'UW-Lacrosse' gear in the Marquette Interchange areas:

I do not remember any MIlwaukee Buck with the following name, however the following compilation of stats on an NBA site might be as crooked as a Battleship game or even worse, an easy way to trap Herb Kohl and Bed Selig in a Badger split:

"Cozell McQueen
4th round, 21st draft pick (my police union local number is 21), 91st overall
Reportedly went to North Carolina State after being born in Paris France on Jamuary 18th, 1962, which makes him '54' now, just like me in completed years of life, but with enough suspicious ties to MIlwaukee history to reconsider the movie 'Family of Cops' and the non-Christmas ending.

Do not confuse Dany Heatley with John Havlicek, nor will anyone be able to exchange Justin Trudeau for Lebron James even though they are both colored males, unfit to be sealed as the elect of HVHY due to tattoos. This additional  vision test and 4 warning is as important as Joey and Bobby Deleon records at Wilson Park arena in District 6 of Milwaukee. A camo Dallas Star hat is not the helmet of salvation, and neither is an Eisenhower coat a mantle of Justice. Since uniform division matter when you pull into Dunning Toyota, a Max Morris like might trip up a lazy Wolverine beer river team that failed to note the difference between Danson and LaBreton levels of discernment and problems with female image idolatry that has permeated too many military sectors since the time of Bathsheba.

When I wear my Michael Bennett #23 MInnesota Viking jersey, I do not become 'Bennettville, South Carolina.  Too much sland is exactly how gangs try to hide their real plans, so I just though I'd throw a Jeff Brezovar relay up and see which intended or unintended receiver picks up on this possible false or true Yul Brynner substitute teacher. I have had people who did not belong in my house answer phones for me when I was imprisoned under  unjustified charges. Such memories do not escape my healthy brain for a reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment