Friday, May 20, 2016

Day 1492: Fighting Unreasonable Fears Takes The Spirit of 27

I am counting the omer, and it is day 27. It is day 424 on a second year Hebrew new year hard count, and it might even be the birthday of some former Devil named 'Fetisov'.

For Hebrew elitists who keep trying to spell HVHY in the English YHVH direction, you could get charged with disorderly spelling of the name of the God of George Washington. HVHY without at least one more person is  the letter of a leader with no one willing to be  connected to him directly. A HVHY+1 is necessary to fight unreasonable fears.
If you want to start calling yourself agent 27 in the spirit of a Reubenite, go ahead without being afraid someone will laugh. It's better to have someone laugh nearby you than to have them throw bottles and rocks at you. There are certain common occurrences that are probably on earth, and try to stop having unreasonable fear or the following: lightning. Lightning happens, and even if it strikes you and you survive, at least you will not have to get rabies shots.  Even really strong Penguins have to take reasonable action to prevent getting struck by forms of Lightning, so reasonable precautions shows you do not have unreasonable fears of a natural occurrence.

I make unintentional mistakes at times, including spelling errors. If police officers are good professional writers, they will correct the errors int heir reports as soon as they are made aware of THEIR ERROR, either verbally or in writing. Based on those facts, I know that Marathon County Sheriff's department and Macomb County Sheriff's are not GOOD professional writers, and they should expect to be followed by someone or some God greater than them due to reported government corruption on them. If no one better than them is following them and eventually preparing to rebuke, fire or jail them, there leader will be unable to save them from their own patterns of stupidity and refusal to correct their own errors in order to properly protect and serve citizens like me who reported crimes properly but were denied access to be able to prosecute real criminals.

If my enemy is clothed in Marathon County or Macomb County Sheriff's gear and appears to be following too close or is on the verge of trying to get properly retrained and schooled without paying me proper extremely high tuition, I might raise my right hand up as if I was mocking Colonel Klink, but so far the anti-locust sheriff department have gone their own way and decided to ignore rather than correct their serious offenses against me.  There are many sheriff's departments who are keeping an eye on me for good reasons, possibly to assist me in obtaining proper vengeance against criminals and liars who have offended me or to obtain a good lead on a past unsolved dilemma, and I look at them as neutral semi-private security systems, not as my enemy.  For immature journalists who are paranoid when government officials are keeping an eye on them either for their safety or due to suspicious activity, they ought to see if they can work in a Tim Horton's without being afraid of having all their actions monitored. When I see 'men in blue' nearby, namely local police officers or Homeland Security,  it is as reassuring to me as it was when I was on squad 28 and squad 27 would show up during a traffic stop. As long as the peace officers are not prohibiting me from conducting my legal activities, there should be no fear of them. Many people who are doing illegal activities don't want to be watched by law enforcement, and other people called 'actors' do illegal activities, call it entertainment,   and want their sins to be watched on stages and on television. There is a good reason to avoid and not IDOLIZE actors and actresses, but no good reason for saints to fear all the ignorant entertainers because they usually are so unable to defend themselves that they surround themselves with paid bodyguards and expensive electronic security systems.

If reporters in Canada or any other nation in the world are afraid or complaining about being followed by the good guys, maybe its time for the really bad guys, sometimes known as 'gang members' to start following the reporters in Canada.  Oh, by the Collingwood kevlar arena way, someone let 'Mark Pretty' know that I arrived back in my rented Michigan ground safely; 'Mark Pretty' was an Anglican Easter human looking for Wyandotte Indians, and I referred him to the bear area in Michigan after he was obviously following me for some reason and decided to talk to me without reading me my right to remain silent.

Remember, the Carlton Fisk  Arabic read if you call yourself 'agent 27', and you will not be in danger of calling yourself something even more stupid and unrealistic like 'Spiderman', 'Superman' or 'X-Men' or  and anti-commandmentist. 27 is an eye tooth in the human mouth and possibly about the centigrade temperature a human can comfortably survive at on the face of the earth. Rarely do I follow a person, and if they'd ask me why I was following them, I might say something flippant like 'Don't worry, I'm goodness and kindness, not Stevie Wonder's unchained dog.'


Regular old age pensioner disclaimer: This post was not written by Sidney Crosby
Extra Kevin Hatcher  Stevens Point Question with no answer:
Did a significant life-saving occurence happen for  the sailors of Christopher Columbus in 1492?



No comments:

Post a Comment