Monday, May 9, 2016

Post 151: Anti-Hollywood Solid Ground Oval&Outside Goal Lines

While walking rather than waiting for any news from my son, I noticed a small blue denim coat lying on the ground just to the west of  the Collingwood museum. I eventually realized that I might be able to clear one reported crime and allow charges to develop against  an adult for a crime he committed as a juvenile. Lying lips sometimes cause fear to occur in communities, so reporting false crimes is as evil making false insurance claims.  I have new goal, namely to make sure that the criminal report listing Richard Edwin Xavier as the victim  of an attempted abduction gets cleared, due to the fact that the victim admitted to me that he lied about the incident. If the state of Wisconsin is wise, they will charge him with obstructing and let him go through the court system as a defendant.  In any event, I will have to report  the updated facts since my family's name has to be cleared up and unsolved cases cause problems for real police departments.  If a young man claims he is representing Christianity and getting paid to do so, he should have taken the time to confess to his own crimes to properly clear the names of others.

Collingwood,Ontario has a sidewalk with metal oval inserts of ship information that was built in their city. Such information is much better to study and observe than stars that do not give out any good light because they are tied to vain entertainment  rather than productive contributions to a nations food supply or infrastructure.  I noticed that a hull was built on 1956, and as I stood on that oval, I remembered my mother and my father and the foundation that they laid in 1956 that has survived the tests of life  over time better than Elvis Presley and John Belushi.  I saw a shore line that reminded me of Lake DuBay and the shorelines that my father had taken our family fishing on many times. Although such memories bring tears, I am blessed to have those good memories. My parents have been an anchor in my life, keeping me reasonably close to them when I was tossed out of my house and onto what amounted to a set of water skis compared to the occupancy of Shane David Hendrikson in our 'countryside plantation'.

When all your allowed to try to rebuild your life on is as insecure as a pair of waterskis, you realize how useless water skis are and you eventually properly despise the sight of water skis and Nautiques that had once been the primary goal of the person that stole from me than he ever gave to me as a 'gift'.
I carefully considered what I might give to my remaining family members in a summertime reunion, and  the olive oils and flavored vinegars sold at a store at 42 St. Marie Street were a much better purchase than the metal-covered leaves I almost purchased for them. The oils and vinegars will benefit their bodies and be used with appreciation in their kitchens.  Fabric flowers and plastic fruits never do turn into real plants no matter how many times you watch 'ET' or no matter how many movie directors are gathered around the imitations. Millions of pictures of Elvis Presley or similar drug buyers will not change the facts that they often choose to die surrounded by their own filth rather than choosing to fight off  demonic spirits and make the clear choice to utilize real grace  which destroys sinful patterns.

My heart often aches as I face present struggles without a faithful companion by my side other than the unseen spirit of HVHY. I try to hold onto an invisible lifeline rather than drown in tears because I have to keep recalling the past in order to avoid repeating the same errs.  Although I do not prefer living so far away from my parents, I can survive future joyful and sorrowful events knowing that the visible lifelines were set in place in their backyard in the past 2 autumn seasons of Sukkot and might even remain in the memory of others who are not afraid to respect or display the star of Israel on their property,just as the star of Israel is seen on the Sudbury, Ontario bridge.

When your  journeys during the biblical appointed times have felt like you were checking into hotels and restaurants for mental observation of others and and yourseld in an anti-drug spiritual and physical therapy program, you finally understand that trips are not always intended to be   'fun', but journeys away from an unfriendly  area are often as necessary as moving out of the way of a semi-truck that is going too fast for conditions and is heading in your direction.  In the best case scenario, a trip away from your usual turf is as wise as evading an offensive tackle while you try to progress in your sanctification process. In the best carnal idiom situation, a short journey away from your pre-ark turf is as wise as a giraffe departing from an area until the armed safari idiots who love unclean and unholy spirits choose another target in their continual attempts to destroy  rather than save others.  Many people destroy their own chance of redemption due to their planned attacks against holy angels in the flesh, and holy angels are allowed to  and EXPECTED to resist evil attacks against your body, even if the evil attack is a needle filled with  a dangerous psychiatric drug designed to leave you defenseless .

Forcing drugs into a human being  often is a form of rape or eventually leads to actual rape cases that force victims to  practice self-restraint as they patiently wait for the day of vengeance and the era of prophetic bowl judgments against unrepentant or  still unpunished criminals.


No comments:

Post a Comment